App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
jani99 said:
Insert image does not work...
hmm yeah i just tested it myself..but i know someone did post a screenshot on here.. :-[

J

jani99

saggit19 said:
hmm yeah i just tested it myself..but i know someone did post a screenshot on here.. :-[
I have received a letter in which they said that Marriage is not genuine based on the evidence you have sent in the past... They need more info of emails, text messages, money transfer etc and they also asked to fill up those stupid forms which we already did when we submitted the application...

Imm008, Imm008 schedule 1, Imm5464 and another form for Pakistani nationals only...

They have given us only 45 days to response...

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
Hello Lads n gents,

I am a newbie here. Just wanted to say salam to all brothers and sisters. I would like to take this oppertunity to address my reason here. I recently had my nikkah in Pakistan (no rukhsati yet). I am waiting on documents from here and hopefully they will all be here this month. I am surprised to notice the waiting time here. My friend got married in 2008 and within 8 months his wife was here and that's what I was under the impression of. But I guess I was in for a big surprise. Any hope in sight that times might get shorter ?? Any inside info ??

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Ha!
also another story as per One 2 ka 4 bro they play chess in office as they are free n all so.....
Saggit bhai, its not per me. Acutally one of forum friend cannot recall his name, his cousin went to office to handout their new born baby forms and he saw they are playing chess. So they posted that story here. I am just showing my anger that tax payers money working hard on chess games.

Processing files in Dubai is somehow true, in old days before moving to London I have a friend whos sister work there but with london move they let her go along with others to reduce staff. They told me the same thing at the time when I applied that visit after 3 month drop the old batch lot and take new lot batch with them to Dubai and that PCC & re-medical letters are normally issued by local admin staff on straight forward cases, however If a case is tricky they wont issue that untill visa officer make a request to do so.

That is another reason they dont conduct interview right away due to officer availability in office. Cheers

J

jani99

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Saggit bhai, its not per me. Acutally one of forum friend cannot recall his name, his cousin went to office to handout their new born baby forms and he saw they are playing chess. So they posted that story here. I am just showing my anger that tax payers money working hard on chess games.

Processing files in Dubai is somehow true, in old days before moving to London I have a friend whos sister work there but with london move they let her go along with others to reduce staff. They told me the same thing at the time when I applied that visit after 3 month drop the old batch lot and take new lot batch with them to Dubai and that PCC & re-medical letters are normally issued by local admin staff on straight forward cases, however If a case is tricky they wont issue that untill visa officer make a request to do so.

That is another reason they dont conduct interview right away due to officer availability in office. Cheers
ONE 2 KA 4: do you know how to attach a screen shot?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kasam_se said:
Hello Lads n gents,

I am a newbie here. Just wanted to say salam to all brothers and sisters. I would like to take this oppertunity to address my reason here. I recently had my nikkah in Pakistan (no rukhsati yet). I am waiting on documents from here and hopefully they will all be here this month. I am surprised to notice the waiting time here. My friend got married in 2008 and within 8 months his wife was here and that's what I was under the impression of. But I guess I was in for a big surprise. Any hope in sight that times might get shorter ?? Any inside info ??
Kasam se bhai, Hello & welcome on the forum. Please submitt your application and than go back to PK and perform your rukhsati otherwise after 10 month you will see another surprice from them. Which I have already seen from them, now I am going to PK this month to perform rukhsati. Kasam se hum sub ki marriage holy & genuine hy but you cannt conveince the mission office. Good luck

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
AOA to all,,
I have question about re-medical,,please..i want to know about remedical that my wife is going to send report to CHC-ISB or Doctor will send them.I am abit confuse about it.I talked with my wife she told that doctor will send my medical report to CHC-ISB..
Thanks all.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Desi_Canadian said:
AOA to all,,
I have question about re-medical,,please..i want to know about remedical that my wife is going to send report to CHC-ISB or Doctor will send them.I am abit confuse about it.I talked with my wife she told that doctor will send my medical report to CHC-ISB..
Thanks all.
Yes thats correct, the report is sent from the Doctor's Office directly to New Delhi, India and thats where the results are entered in their internal database for Islamabad to access them from. The only thing the doctors give you is the payment receipt, which you can either email, or fax them as a proof that you have done the remedical.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
AOA to all,,
Thanks all.
Doctor will send the report directly,however; your wife will receive the confirmation paper from doctor which you need to send CHC to assure them that medical has been done with so & so DMP.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jani99 said:
I have received a letter in which they said that Marriage is not genuine based on the evidence you have sent in the past... They need more info of emails, text messages, money transfer etc and they also asked to fill up those stupid forms which we already did when we submitted the application...

Imm008, Imm008 schedule 1, Imm5464 and another form for Pakistani nationals only...

Thats normal, I don't think that you have done the rukhsati either right? If you want this process to go smooth you need to provide enough evidence that the relationship is genuine. Alot of people here who didn't have the rukhsati done received letter like that and they had to either get the rukhsati done or provide more proofs, such as emails, chats, phone call logs, visit proofs, money transfer receipts etc. Just provide the updated contact information, if you have visited your spouse, send them your ticket, boarding passes, passport stamps and provide them the info why you didn't have the rukhsati done or if you are going to have it soon and everything should be alright after that...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Kasam_se said:
Hello Lads n gents,

Yep the 8/9 months process was back in 2008 now the current timeline is 23 months according to CIC website. And alost of us are still waiting since late 2009/early 2010. I agree with 1 2 ka 4, you might want to get the rukhsati done within 10 months of application, because if you havn't provided enough evidence proving that your relationship is genuine then you will receive an objection letter.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
bahi ab aysa he hay phelay may bhe yehi smajha tha in year case will sort it out. wife ko bhe yehi bola. lagta to nahi k time shorter ho ga but may be sort it out 15 to 18 months if u and me didn't get any objection on nikkah.

Kasam_se said:
Hello Lads n gents,

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
jani99 bahi yeh imm5464 kon sa hay form ya koi typo mistake hay

jani99 said: