Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
i meant to say her as in ur wife

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
My wife is a very patient person and so am I Alhumdollialh, and that's why these 16 months have been tough but with eachothers support we have done well. I have also visited her twice after the marriage in 16 months of process :) and hopefully I don't have to make another one and she comes to me in a few more months of time!
wes bhai u visited her 2 tyms in 16 month of process thts good,,, but lyk me an others havent seen their spouses ,,,then it becomes hard to wait.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
arent u gonna go bring her back to canada? it may be her first time like most of us here (Not necessarily), i think she would love if u were there to show her through the whole process once! Just an idea..I would do that!!

I just came from Pakistan recently, i was there last year too and yr before, now i'll be going back in sept again Inshallah to bring her..
I am not sure mate! I just came back end of April and if her process is done in a few month it will be very hard for me to take time off from work in such a short time again...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Sometimes it takes a while for them to update the eCAS but they might have already done it in their internal system. The only thing I can suggest you do is to email them and ask if they havve received your request for address change that would also give you some peace of mind...
yah brother i already mailed them n they said they will place ,,it almost a month but still it same thts y i was worried.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
R.Mujgani said:
Nice, masha'allah
my husband is patient just sometimes he misses me soo much n actualli cried that he misses me :( i feel bad, but the only thing i can do is pray n read the Quran-e pak. and May Allah"tala shower his blessing on us so that we can be together soon. Ameen
Yeah I can understand that because for my husband I sometimes feel like if I was in his situation I would have gone mad. lol. He is living there alone after our nikkah his whole family including his brothers and sisters, and both parents left the country and moved to the USA. I also wasn't able to visit him until 1.5 years later and this whole time we spent 1 month together otherwise he has been living alone. So of course he misses me a lot and his family but the only thing keeping him going is knowing that inshAllah with every coming day he's one day closer to being with me again. It hasn't been easy for him being alone and having no one to support him but firm faith in Allah will keep a person strong and positive. :) Keep doing dua inshAllah everyones time will come, even if we have already been waiting 2 years.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sawera said:
wes bhai u visited her 2 tyms in 16 month of process thts good,,, but lyk me an others havent seen their spouses ,,,then it becomes hard to wait.
i think we should visit our spouses too u kno to give the embassy the idea that we are together n our relationships are real wat do u think? coz i seen the peopel who have visited atleast once has gotten their case done a litle faster

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
My wife is a very patient person and so am I Alhumdollialh, and that's why these 16 months have been tough but with eachothers support we have done well. I have also visited her twice after the marriage in 16 months of process :) and hopefully I don't have to make another one and she comes to me in a few more months of time!
Wes bhai you are right, I'm really blessed allhumdulillah that my husband is also patient. These 2 years have not been easy but they have not been unbearably hard either because he has been there to encourage and support me. If he had been impatient it would have made these 2 years torture so attitude makes a huge difference. I was only able to visit him once but inshAllah he will be here soon ;D

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mahmed17 said:
Yeah I can understand that because for my husband I sometimes feel like if I was in his situation I would have gone mad. lol. He is living there alone after our nikkah his whole family including his brothers and sisters, and both parents left the country and moved to the USA. I also wasn't able to visit him until 1.5 years later and this whole time we spent 1 month together otherwise he has been living alone. So of course he misses me a lot and his family but the only thing keeping him going is knowing that inshAllah with every coming day he's one day closer to being with me again. It hasn't been easy for him being alone and having no one to support him but firm faith in Allah will keep a person strong and positive. :) Keep doing dua inshAllah everyones time will come, even if we have already been waiting 2 years.
Well said. true say Believing in Allah'Tala is the best way in getting through wit life

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
i think we should visit our spouses too u kno to give the embassy the idea that we are together n our relationships are real wat do u think? coz i seen the peopel who have visited atleast once has gotten their case done a litle faster
i dnt think tht the matter,,, first of all its so hard to manage all those bills.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
R.Mujgani said:
It can sometimes help if there is doubt on the case but in most cases if the relationship is genuine what takes long is A) Islamabad embassy is so slow they open your file after 9 months and B) Background checks, filling imm forms again, re-pcc, re-med the whole process is time consuming.
So in some cases it can help if they are in doubt but there are people here (such as saifsmarty bro) who has been waiting 43 months and he has a son so the relationship is genuine but it has taken that long for them to get their act together.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
i dnt think tht the matter,,, first of all its so hard to manage all those bills.
Your right! The world is not perfect. Sometimes you have to make some sacrifices but it's not easy for everyone to make those kind of sacrifices because each of us have different responsibilities.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
yah brother i already mailed them n they said they will place ,,it almost a month but still it same thts y i was worried.
Ok so may be they still havnt sorted out their mail room...just wait a little more and hopefully they update it soon! You are only in your fourth month so you probably don't have to worry about it for a few more months but wait and see after the end of June and if it is still the same then contact them again.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Ok so may be they still havnt sorted out their mail room...just wait a little more and hopefully they update it soon! You are only in your fourth month so you probably don't have to worry about it for a few more months but wait and see after the end of June and if it is still the same then contact them again.
thx bhai yah u r right may b when they'll open the file then they will changed it.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
R.Mujgani said:
Sis jan, dont worri we have patients more then the guys lol,
but Allah'Tala is Merciful we will soon see our spouses.

BY da way do you guys have facebook?
yup i hv wts yr name der :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
R.Mujgani said:
Sis jan ur lucky, my husband is being n tyin to be patient now but before its was like i was dyin n he was in a hurry lmao....
He is masha'allah amazing (nomekhuda) but its his friends that set him up, n i hate that. his friends have been waiting for years n now that they are leaving they say that their cases where done in 8 months (ol yeah right)

i am worried but wat can we do besides praying to Allah"Tala.
All i do is pray n read the Quran-e-pak
salam sister dont worry about people and also tell him ma hee afghan haye hamaq ra khob may shanasom ke chetor ba zindage haye yaki dega mudakhila may kuna seer ra deda wa ghushna ra dada nadaran so just keep praying and tell him being as muslim khuda jan ba kas haye ast ke saber may kunan