April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
saifsmarty said:
* HMM,GUD WORK DONE BY BHAI SAGGIT .OK,WELL DECIDED IS ZIAFAT ... MORE GUYS JOIN AND MAKE IT MUCH BETTER MEMORY AND SPECIALLY ITS A WONDERFULL TRY TO SUPPORT AND HELP LISTEN EACHOTHER AND AT THE END HAV SOME GOSSIP.IT WILL SURELY DECREASE A MENTAL TENSION LEVEL CREATED BY CHC.
* BHAI REYMASOOD ,THX FOR CALLING TONITE AND ITS GUD TO HEAR UR VOICE BRO.IM HAPPY THT MY BRO REMEMBER ME AND HE WANTS TO MEET AS REACHED LAHORE CITY. (THX BRO),GOT UR NEW NUMBR.
* TUCO BHAI ,WELL SAID JANAB.... WILL C U MEETING.

GUYS 2 SISTERS HAI EK "MAHMED" OR EK OR SPECIAL SIS HAIN ANDEERA DUA KARYEE K UNK BHY MASLA HAL HO JAIN .BOTH IN CANADA. THX GUYS ... AND LOV U ALL .

anyone may reach me at " saif_smarty2003 @ yahoo.com".skype:haroon169.. saifalicanada @ gmail.com thx
saif bhai shukriya yaad karne ka, feel blessed to have so many people remembering me in their duas. ;D

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
mahmed17 said:
saif bhai shukriya yaad karne ka, feel blessed to have so many people remembering me in their duas. ;D
wel come sis.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
andeera1 said:
ummm ok thn i am nt gona do sucide :D :D :D :D...bt its really v hard.........
Its really hard for sure, but you gotta stay strong because if one out of the two feels down the other person feels down as well and if one tries to stay strong and positive the other person gets motivated and feels strong automatically :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saifsmarty said:
wel come sis.
saif bro may ap say naraz hon ap muji dua may yaad nahi raka hai i am also sis :mad: ???

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Its really hard for sure, but you gotta stay strong because if one out of the two feels down the other person feels down as well and if one tries to stay strong and positive the other person gets motivated and feels strong automatically :)
yes Wes bro i am agree with you when I get down and my husband give me positive reasons I feel so good that yeah he is right and when some time he feels down i gives him company and tell him saber ka pal meta hoty hain so that is true we both need each others support and motivation

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, honestly i dont kno wat to say,
im tooo depressed. :(....

Ma case has been accepted from Canada all da way in december, n islamabad has it since january 2011
anyone kno hoow long i should wait before anything...?

coz ma husband is unpatient n keeps tellin me taht i dont care bout him n im not tryin, i honestly dont kno wat to do anymore??????

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, honestly i dont kno wat to say,
im tooo depressed. :(....

Ma case has been accepted from Canada all da way in december, n islamabad has it since january 2011
anyone kno hoow long i should wait before anything...?

coz ma husband is unpatient n keeps tellin me taht i dont care bout him n im not tryin, i honestly dont kno wat to do anymore??????
Dear, currently they are working on files that were received by them in June/July 2010 so you do the Math. Its not that easy anymore. Tell your husband to join this forum so he gets a better idea about this whole process. Thats the only advice I can give you right now.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
Dear, currently they are working on files that were received by them in June/July 2010 so you do the Math. Its not that easy anymore. Tell your husband to join this forum so he gets a better idea about this whole process. Thats the only advice I can give you right now.
Thank you bhai jan, i know but ma time is comin up soon lol im on nov./ dec. file so soon ma work will be starting insha'allah. My husband doesnt have internet n he doesnt know english well. His friends show off on him sayin ohh our wives loves us they have visited us twice now n soon we will go to them, n then he think that wat his friends are sayin is true. ugghhh y cant men think for them selves instead of havin their friends or mom's tell them everything loll (not all guys jus some)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
Thank you bhai jan, i know but ma time is comin up soon lol im on nov./ dec. file so soon ma work will be starting insha'allah. My husband doesnt have internet n he doesnt know english well. His friends show off on him sayin ohh our wives loves us they have visited us twice now n soon we will go to them, n then he think that wat his friends are sayin is true. ugghhh y cant men think for them selves instead of havin their friends or mom's tell them everything loll (not all guys jus some)
Thats sad, but you stay strong and tell him the reality. I am sure he would trust you more than his friends :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
Thats sad, but you stay strong and tell him the reality. I am sure he would trust you more than his friends :)
He trusts me, its wen his friends show off he gets impatient n says stupid things lol
then apologies. Still Allah'Tala is Merciful and May Allah'Tala shower His blessing on all of us Ameen.
Soon Insha'allah his case would be done, jus has to be patient its hard but im not the only one here, there are lots of people waitin
so..... wat happens wen they open ur file? they do a review n background check n then an interview? coz i kno some people who say that they havent gotten an interview but have received a letter for PPR..?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
He trusts me, its wen his friends show off he gets impatient n says stupid things lol
then apologies. Still Allah'Tala is Merciful and May Allah'Tala shower His blessing on all of us Ameen.
Soon Insha'allah his case would be done, jus has to be patient its hard but im not the only one here, there are lots of people waitin
so..... wat happens wen they open ur file? they do a review n background check n then an interview? coz i kno some people who say that they havent gotten an interview but have received a letter for PPR..?
Interview is only for people who they think are doing frauds, not everyone gets called for an interview. Below is what I posted a while ago that might help you understand a little more of this painfull process...

wes786 said:
Here is that previous reply from me:

Ok for people who think that they send same emails to everybody, here is an explanation hopefully this makes sense:

Yes it is a generic email that they send everyone, but they have generic email for every stage your file is in. For Instance:
1) Your file is in que for initial review
2) Your file is in que for review
3) Your file is in background checks
4) Your file is in que to be reviewed by a decision making officer

Admit it guys we have all seen all these replies, now let me explain in details

1) Your file is in que for initial review (you will keep receiving this reply until they look at your file for the first time after sending AOR ~9-12 months)
Once they do the initial review of the file, they look for missing documents. Does the file need extra supporting documents?? Does the marriage look genuine?? If in doubt they send a letter asking for missing/supporting documents they also send supplementary forms and a few other ones we have seen on this forum. They send a letter and put a Bring Forward date on the file. Until that date comes:
2) Your file is in que for review (On the bring forward date the file is opened and gets checked for what was requested and if things requested are there it goes to the next stage could be the background checks, verification of documents etc. If the documents requested are not there, they put another BF date on the file.)
3) Your file is in background check (You will keep receiving this generic message until the background checks are done)
Hopefully everything is done by now except the background check and they notice the medical is expired and so is the PCC, here is another letter requesting those.
After they have everything they needed, the file status is:
4) Your file is in que to be reviewed by a decision making officer. This is where they decide if the person needs to go through an interview or if the VO is convinced or the file to be rejected.

Then the letter is sent whether the file is refused ( with appeal instructions) , or Passport request for VISA to be stamped or an interview call.

So when they say that the file is in que for initial review yeah they are right that they havn't looked at your file even for the first time it could be even after 10 months. I am the example:
My wifes case started in Pakistan in March 2010, I requested Caips notes in November and saw nothing in there, no updates, no comments nothing it was still in their storage area. Then I emailed Islamabad on December 14th asking for the status, I received a reply on the 27th saying that the file is in que for initial review. So my wifes case has been sitting in their storage area since March untouched!!!! This is reality your file will not be opened until its time for it, no matter who you involve. No one can do anything to make it faster not even MPs.
I really hope this helps....The process I have explained is not 100% accurate, but its just to give you an idea about what's happening at the CHC-Islamabad.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thank You Wes786, Insha'allah soon everyone will reunite wit their families :)
Allah'Tala is Merciful and May Allah'Tala shower His blessing on all of us.
Ameen.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
hey sis my n ur tym line is almost kind of same ,,,,well my husband never ask me also whts going on with process i'm the one who is always worried.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes bhai do u have any idea y the address doesnt get change on cic website if its more then 2 months .