Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sawera said:
hey sis my n ur tym line is almost kind of same ,,,,well my husband never ask me also whts going on with process i'm the one who is always worried.
Sis jan ur lucky, my husband is being n tyin to be patient now but before its was like i was dyin n he was in a hurry lmao....
He is masha'allah amazing (nomekhuda) but its his friends that set him up, n i hate that. his friends have been waiting for years n now that they are leaving they say that their cases where done in 8 months (ol yeah right)

i am worried but wat can we do besides praying to Allah"Tala.
All i do is pray n read the Quran-e-pak

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
R.Mujgani said:
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, honestly i dont kno wat to say,
im tooo depressed. :(....

Ma case has been accepted from Canada all da way in december, n islamabad has it since january 2011
anyone kno hoow long i should wait before anything...?

coz ma husband is unpatient n keeps tellin me taht i dont care bout him n im not tryin, i honestly dont kno wat to do anymore??????
Same lyk my hubby :( soooo pareshan man nwadays,,,,Allah hi dekhayga in chc walo ko huhhhh

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
andeera1 said:
Same lyk my hubby :( soooo pareshan man nwadays,,,,Allah hi dekhayga in chc walo ko huhhhh
Sis jan, dont worri we have patients more then the guys lol,
but Allah'Tala is Merciful we will soon see our spouses.

BY da way do you guys have facebook?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Sis jan ur lucky, my husband is being n tyin to be patient now but before its was like i was dyin n he was in a hurry lmao....
He is masha'allah amazing (nomekhuda) but its his friends that set him up, n i hate that. his friends have been waiting for years n now that they are leaving they say that their cases where done in 8 months (ol yeah right)

yah masha'allah say,,, but i want him to ask me,,, n c whts going on ,,,c here r 2 different situation.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
R.Mujgani said:

You should always encourage your husband to be patient and that's the only way this time will pass. I'm waiting since september 2009 and there are many others here still waiting for that much time. Right now they are opening files after 9-12 months so you still would have quite a while to go. So my advice would be to help him be patient and to advise him he shouldn't listen to his "friends" i say "friends" because true friends wouldn't put you down. Anyway, there are some people getting PPR after 14-16 months so by about March 2012 you might get lucky and get PPR only Allah knows but either you should go visit him then or at least help him to remain patient during this time.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
andeera1 said:
Im also the one who is always worried he dont evn care abt tht bt he wants me to cme thr n live :(
Sis do not take me wrong, but do not fall for that n dont leave coz u married ur husband so taht he can come here u didnt marry him so that you can leave everything n go there. Our men have to be patient its not easy, we are both players in this game. not only one person.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
This is so weird my husband is a lot more patient than me lol. I am also a very patient person allhumdulillah but in these past 2 years my husband has never (not even once) said that i don't care about him or become impatient. Of course there are times when he gets upset that it's taking long but he will always say there is a reason and only Allah knows so we should stay patient.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mahmed17 said:
This is so weird my husband is a lot more patient than me lol. I am also a very patient person allhumdulillah but in these past 2 years my husband has never (not even once) said that i don't care about him or become impatient. Of course there are times when he gets upset that it's taking long but he will always say there is a reason and only Allah knows so we should stay patient.
Nice, masha'allah
my husband is patient just sometimes he misses me soo much n actualli cried that he misses me :( i feel bad, but the only thing i can do is pray n read the Quran-e pak. and May Allah"tala shower his blessing on us so that we can be together soon. Ameen

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
yup same here,,,

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
My wife is a very patient person and so am I Alhumdollialh, and that's why these 16 months have been tough but with eachothers support we have done well. I have also visited her twice after the marriage in 16 months of process :) and hopefully I don't have to make another one and she comes to me in a few more months of time!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
My wife is a very patient person and so am I Alhumdollialh, and that's why these 16 months have been tough but with eachothers support we have done well. I have also visited her twice after the marriage in 16 months of process :) and hopefully I don't have to make another one and she comes to me in a few more months of time!
arent u gonna go bring her back to canada? it may be her first time like most of us here (Not necessarily), i think she would love if u were there to show her through the whole process once! Just an idea..I would do that!!

I just came from Pakistan recently, i was there last year too and yr before, now i'll be going back in sept again Inshallah to bring her..

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
see u have visited him twice, its has been 9-10 months since i have came back, soo insha'allah soon i might visit him but its expensive lol.
He wants me to come for atleast 2 months coz i was wit him for only 1 months n one week together after our marriage :D
Insha'allah Allah'Tala will help us

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
wes bhai do u have any idea y the address doesnt get change on cic website if its more then 2 months .
Sometimes it takes a while for them to update the eCAS but they might have already done it in their internal system. The only thing I can suggest you do is to email them and ask if they havve received your request for address change that would also give you some peace of mind...