re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
wes786 said:
Request for ReMedical received last week. Wife has the medical appointment mid June and then hopefully soon she will receive PPR InshAllah...
mid of june late nahi hain?ur wife went to DR ROHINA,she never gives early dates :mad:

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
mid of june late nahi hain?ur wife went to DR ROHINA,she never gives early dates :mad:
If i'm not wrong you r talking about Dr. Rohina Sattar right... NMI hospital?

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
That's the only lady DMP in Karachi :(
yaar yeh baat nahi hai, IOM has also Lady Doctors for females and there is no issue of dates there.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
yaar yeh baat nahi hai, IOM has also Lady Doctors for females and there is no issue of dates there.
app ki bat thek hai brother lakin embassy sirf karachi main 2 doctors ko hi refer karti hai jis main 1 male and 1 female doctor hai

B

bestplace4u

Ali_Shah said:
app ki bat thek hai brother lakin embassy sirf karachi main 2 doctors ko hi refer karti hai jis main 1 male and 1 female doctor hai
Mere bahi i had my medical from IOM there were several female applicants and for them they had female doctors. IOM is the 2nd authorized DMP in Karachi.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slam to all..

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/998962--colony-of-wives-thrives-in-mississauga

Interesting article... they have Begumpura in Mississauga ;D

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Mere bahi i had my medical from IOM there were several female applicants and for them they had female doctors. IOM is the 2nd authorized DMP in Karachi.
i think kuch confussion ki waja say main samjh nahin saka cuz IOM main Dr. Abdul Wakil (Male Doctor) may be dr. A. Wakil have female assistants who deals with females...
i went to Dr. Rohina sattar that way i wrote there is only one female DMP in karachi....
anyway i'm taking my words back ;)

B

bestplace4u

Ali_Shah said:
i think kuch confussion ki waja say main samjh nahin saka cuz IOM main Dr. Abdul Wakil (Male Doctor) may be dr. A. Wakil have female assistants who deals with females...
i went to Dr. Rohina sattar that way i wrote there is only one female DMP in karachi....
anyway i'm taking my words back ;)
lol no worries so many people get confused due to the names, Dr Roohina Sattar and Dr Abdul Wakil i guess are the owners of those clinics, even my female cousin had medical from IOM and she was checked by a female.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
lol no worries so many people get confused due to the names, Dr Roohina Sattar and Dr Abdul Wakil i guess are the owners of those clinics, even my female cousin had medical from IOM and she was checked by a female.
Hmmm good to know...I guess it's too late now! Wish I knew before :S

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
highhope said:
Hi Guys, how chc usually inform the applicant about PPR, email or letter?
Normally they send a letter by TCS. If its an urgent (i.e Passport or Medical towards the expiry date) they call the applicant for a heads up in advance and also send the letter.

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Thanx wes786, problem is I have given my lawyer's address, who is in canada. Usually it takes 21 days to reach letter there. is there any way I get the inform here in Pak that they have sent in a letter. I have mentioned mine and lawyers email address though in the forms.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yes Wes is right. PPR is received through TCS most of the time but I have heard received by Pakistan Post also previously.
They don't even tell on email that they have sent PPR and if u enquire they reply that we have sent you a Letter

highhope said:
Hi Guys, how chc usually inform the applicant about PPR, email or letter?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
You can drop them email to enquire.
Share your timeline please

highhope said:
Thanx wes786, problem is I have given my lawyer's address, who is in canada. Usually it takes 21 days to reach letter there. is there any way I get the inform here in Pak that they have sent in a letter. I have mentioned mine and lawyers email address though in the forms.