+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
thanks GOD site is working again and they didn't rise the time line for Pakistanis

and one more thing i wanna share with you guys yesterday i talked one of the lawyer

he said don't make so many inquires to chc isbd and the case time line for a husband is not more then 14 months

is he right?
19 months complete honai ko hain abi tak ppr nahin manga 14 months to bohat pechy reh gaye. ye sach nahin hai

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
i m in favour of don't send to much inquiry to CHC-I it get more irritating to them thats may be they r not responding

Raymasood said:
thanks GOD site is working again and they didn't rise the time line for Pakistanis

and one more thing i wanna share with you guys yesterday i talked one of the lawyer

he said don't make so many inquires to chc isbd and the case time line for a husband is not more then 14 months

is he right?

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Visit this link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t53846.0.html

CAIPS is the system which Immigration officer is using to put his/her observations and details of your case. So by ordering CAIPS notes, you can see what is the process so far on your case. There is no other way to find out becasue if you ask Islamabad they will only send you a generic reply that your case is in q for review or sometime confirm the receipt of letters they recently received from you.
Is CAIPS return us a true knowledge about our cases or just they guess?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
whywait:( said:
:( i wish I was able to help by issuing your visa ;)
how is school or work going for you?? keep your brain busy with that, otherwise stress will have the best of it!!
school and work is good...they keep me really busy thesedays since I have final exam coming up so I am really busy studying for that lol but the problem is in 2 weeks my school will finish and there will be too much free time to think about hubby...and our second anniversary is on Tuesday. INSHALLAH I hope to get PPR very soon so I can finally be done with stressing and actually enjoy the summer. :p

How are u and the hubby doing? How is he liking Canada?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Ali_Shah said:
Is CAIPS return us a true knowledge about our cases or just they guess?
CAIPS is the hard copy of your file so everything which is in your caips is basically the immigration officers notes about your file. So like in my file it was written the immigration officers thoughts and feelings about our relationship and if they think relationship is genuine and/or any concerns they have about your file...it also tells you what is done and what still needs to be done on your file.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Nahi, if they don't have the requests documents after 45 days they put another bring forward date on it, and that when the filed gets opened...no issue, cuz they know sometime people have issues getting the documents gathered!
thanks you so much. main to preshan ho raha tha k shayd unhain ye lag raha hai k main nai is liye late reply diya hai un ko cuz mujhy koi parwa hi nahin hai case ki jo main nai itna late reply diya hai lehaza is ka case late kar do... lol

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
So , we alll have to visit back home to our spouse in order for them to see that we are in a marriage or relationship?
that's stupid, coz sometimes a person doesnt have the money, or some cases families are not gettin along/

My problem is that ma parents wont let me go, for one it has been only 8 months since i came back, so i am waiting and prayin to Allah'Tala.
and families have problems so if i leave lmao ma parents want me to move out lol. ( i dont kno if they are serious or jokin).......

But y is Islamabad takin forever to finish a case...........????????????????????

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I am going next month. I will check above quesion with them.

THank YOu sooo much u can be a great help for everyone :)
best of luck

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
R.Mujgani said:
So , we alll have to visit back home to our spouse in order for them to see that we are in a marriage or relationship?
that's stupid, coz sometimes a person doesnt have the money, or some cases families are not gettin along/

My problem is that ma parents wont let me go, for one it has been only 8 months since i came back, so i am waiting and prayin to Allah'Tala.
and families have problems so if i leave lmao ma parents want me to move out lol. ( i dont kno if they are serious or jokin).......

But y is Islamabad takin forever to finish a case...........????????????????????
Well for them going back and visiting your spouse just strengthens your case. Although since you went there and got married inshAllah the relationship will already be considered genuine INSHALLAH. You are right that it is costly but that is something we have to deal with when we marry abroad. I don't know why your parents would say that since you are married and so they shouldn't be stopping you but if they are then just wait until about December you might hear something by then. I think you said you are December 2010 AOR so that will be a year.

Islamabad is taking long for many reasons some of which are: volume of applications, not enough staff to handle it, political relations of Pakistan/Canada right now, reduction of spouse visa quota for Pakistani spouses...etc.

Right now your file is probably just lying around collecting dust just like all of ours did and still are doing...unfortunately we can't make them speed up all we can do is dua to make this process go by as fast as possible and as pain free as possible also.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mahmed17 said:
Well for them going back and visiting your spouse just strengthens your case. Although since you went there and got married inshAllah the relationship will already be considered genuine INSHALLAH. You are right that it is costly but that is something we have to deal with when we marry abroad. I don't know why your parents would say that since you are married and so they shouldn't be stopping you but if they are then just wait until about December you might hear something by then. I think you said you are December 2010 AOR so that will be a year.

Islamabad is taking long for many reasons some of which are: volume of applications, not enough staff to handle it, political relations of Pakistan/Canada right now, reduction of spouse visa quota for Pakistani spouses...etc.

Right now your file is probably just lying around collecting dust just like all of ours did and still are doing...unfortunately we can't make them speed up all we can do is dua to make this process go by as fast as possible and as pain free as possible also.
how r u sis?wht abt ur case?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
jia said:
how r u sis?wht abt ur case?
I am doing well sis allhumdulillah, still living through this torture. How are u doing? My husband did his re-med April 12th now we are just waiting for PPR like you. Have you emailed them since re-med? InshAllah umeed hain k ab un ko bhi humara khyal a jaye. I pray that you are united with your family very soon. May Allah (swt) answer all of our duas. :)

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mahmed17 said:
I am doing well sis allhumdulillah, still living through this torture. How are u doing? My husband did his re-med April 12th now we are just waiting for PPR like you. Have you emailed them since re-med? InshAllah umeed hain k ab un ko bhi humara khyal a jaye. I pray that you are united with your family very soon. May Allah (swt) answer all of our duas. :)
i m f9 n also waiting for my ppr.ya I emailed chc but they r not replying..sirf ALLAH sei umeed hain k woh humari dua qabool kare gein.this waiting period is killing me inside,i cant sleep...

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
jia said:
i m f9 n also waiting for my ppr.ya I emailed chc but they r not replying..sirf ALLAH sei umeed hain k woh humari dua qabool kare gein.this waiting period is killing me inside,i cant sleep...
I know sister how you feel these past few days I am having so much trouble sleeping it is becoming so hard but I keep pushing and remembering k Allah has brought us to the end stages allhumdulillah and inshAllah soon we will be able to unite with our families. Don't give up sis, my duas are with you too, very soon you will share news of PPR with us then all these worries will be gone. ;D INSHALLAH

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mahmed17 said:
I know sister how you feel these past few days I am having so much trouble sleeping it is becoming so hard but I keep pushing and remembering k Allah has brought us to the end stages allhumdulillah and inshAllah soon we will be able to unite with our families. Don't give up sis, my duas are with you too, very soon you will share news of PPR with us then all these worries will be gone. ;D INSHALLAH
thanks sis,i gve u +1