+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
saya99 said:
True..... sometimes it gets worst, the long wait. I feel like to go back and leave Canada. I had decent job there, came here to join rest of my family but missed the most important one..........
sometime i seriously question myself what is the ultimate objective we are running behind .........
should I know upfront these crazy timelines I would have definitely thought 100 times to go into this. back then in 2009 the timeline was six - nine months.
Anyway it's my choice to come Canada and leave everything there - my family, my job.....so nobody to complain. let's try to suffer the pain. sorry just got bit touchy .....
i understand your sentiments absolutely, it feels like life is on hold but just for us, everyone is moving forward around me, but ur 100% right, its our choice

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
hi sis, no problem:)
that's right, you do not need to give your info! for myself, we wrote "my wife is in Canada" on top of the chart!! the other pages, make sure he signs and puts his contact number and address!! he might also recieve a call from some lady asking for confirmation of address!!!!
best of luck sis:)

mariah said:
thanku for ur reply....
i m already in canada and i m the sponsor
yes i m talkin abt the chartt..
it says passport number ,hgt, colour of eyes of u and ur spouse.....
tou i dont need to give my info??

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks GOD site is working again and they didn't rise the time line for Pakistanis

and one more thing i wanna share with you guys yesterday i talked one of the lawyer

he said don't make so many inquires to chc isbd and the case time line for a husband is not more then 14 months

is he right?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmb2008 said:
i understand your sentiments absolutely, it feels like life is on hold but just for us, everyone is moving forward around me, but ur 100% right, its our choice
we all make choices bro, sometimes bad and sometimes good, but once we do we gotta suck it up and stuck it out, and accept the consequences of our actions. I can relate to ur story but this is life! Inshallah everything will be fine man.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
thanks GOD site is working again and they didn't rise the time line for Pakistanis

and one more thing i wanna share with you guys yesterday i talked one of the lawyer

he said don't make so many inquires to chc isbd and the case time line for a husband is not more then 14 months

is he right?

Did you receive an AOR from CHC-ISB in Nov 2010 ............... I thought they did not issue any AOR since Oct 2010

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Did you receive an AOR from CHC-ISB in Nov 2010 ............... I thought they did not issue any AOR since Oct 2010
yeah i didn't receive any thing from them then i sent them Email for my file number and then they sent me the same message to every one

like your file in q for review bla bla bla

Mar 2, 2011
hi bro:)
mariah is at the last stage mashallah and i was shairing with her my experiance:) those are passport request forms we were talking about!! last stage of the waiting game :)

DodgeCharger said:
to whywait, which website are we talking about here?

Mar 2, 2011
ohhhh how sweet, MR. MAN IS GONE FOR BUSINESS MEETINGS 8)

Ranjah said:
Ok guys, I think its time to take a leave from this forum for a while.

I have a flight tomorrow morning. Flying to Europe and will try to check you guys from there if I will get some time out from my business meetings.

ONe 2 ka four brother, could you give one last push to that letter in my absence if its convenient for you?

Salam to all!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ali_Shah said:
wes786 brother app ki aur meri time line almost same hai mere pass bi last letter re-PCC and IMM forms ka hi tha main nai bi reply diya hai lakin abi tak koi update nahin ai embassy ki taraf say app sunao?
Hmm nothing much bro...wife is just waiting for remedical and PPR. Hopefully she gets those soon :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure 20% daily time @ CHC just spend on yanking-panking-chating with each other.

As Pagal_Boy wife visited CHC and per her all Yummy Aunties are there in full motion with Lali Powder. One officer and Aunty was standing togather at photocopier and Aunty was singing "An Sharmaa way menu kinj Dasa way mein tenu".

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I am sure 20% daily time @ CHC just spend on yanking-panking-chating with each other.

As Pagal_Boy wife visited CHC and per her all Yummy Aunties are there in full motion with Lali Powder. One officer and Aunty was standing togather at photocopier and Aunty was singing "An Sharmaa way menu kinj Dasa way mein tenu".
how come she ended up at CHC?