Pak28 said:
what is your timeline brother???
here is my timeline:

May, 2009: case apply in ca.
Sep, 2009: AOR received in Pak.
Oct, 2009: Reply of AOR.
Jan, 2010: RPRF Required
Feb, 2010: Reply of RPRF.
31, Jan, 2011: IMM8, Schedule-1, IMM5406, Supplementary Info. with re-PCC.
11, March, 2011: Reply of IMM8, Schedule-1, IMM5406, Supplementary Info. with re-PCC.

now waiting for next step....

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
boringgggggggggggggggggggg lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee widout my partnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ............................................................................. no funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no outinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Same here.........:(

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
hey
my hubby has received re med and ppr together...
remed ki timeline is 30 days and ppr ke timeline 15 days
now the appointment my hubby got is in the last week of may.....tou shud we send the passport first?? becoz the 15 days will pass then.?

plz comment

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mariah said:
hey
now the appointment my hubby got is in the last week of may.....tou shud we send the passport first?? becoz the 15 days will pass then.?

plz comment
u only need to send passport bec med report DMP dirrect CHC send karte hain.and after med u can fax or mail receipt of the medical.

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
hey

plz comment
NO DO NOT SENT THE PASSPORT UNTIL RE-MEDICAL IS COMPLETE. MY WIFE DID THE SAME AS THE REQUEST HAD A NOTE AT THE BOTTOM WRITTEN BY HAND TO COMPLETE REMED AND SEND PASSPORT AFTER THAT!

You can send the remed receipt with passport. Make sure you write a letter to inform of the docs being sent!

Inshallah, you will get your passport 1 month after completing the remed!

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAIPS notes is just a print out from the system and is done within Canada by CIC. Islamabad is not involve and therefore have no impact on your case. I found the CAIPS very useful and it gives me full idea whats happening with my spouse case. Infact I was very surprised to see how negiligibly they handle our cases.

jia said:
caips note order kerne sei kia process slow hosakta hain??any idea??

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maali said:
NO DO NOT SENT THE PASSPORT UNTIL RE-MEDICAL IS COMPLETE. MY WIFE DID THE SAME AS THE REQUEST HAD A NOTE AT THE BOTTOM WRITTEN BY HAND TO COMPLETE REMED AND SEND PASSPORT AFTER THAT!

You can send the remed receipt with passport. Make sure you write a letter to inform of the docs being sent!

Inshallah, you will get your passport 1 month after completing the remed!
I second that, send everything together....

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
irrespective of the fact kay passport kay 15 din nikal jaen?? tht wont matter?

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
mariah said:
hey

plz comment
Send everything together. Fax ISL or email or something with ur name and file number and stuff and let them know u will mail everything together. The deadline is there magar its not pather per lakeer. Good luck and pretty soon u will be on ur way to Canada..

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
mariah said:
irrespective of the fact kay passport kay 15 din nikal jaen?? tht wont matter?
Agar ap ko phir bhi satisfaction nahi hai which we understand tou ap ISL call karein and ask them the same question. Then do as they say.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
nae am just confirming...this is wat i thought but still need to confirm,
and islamaabad walay phone par kab jawab daitay hain jo main karun...khair

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Hi, i been reading almost everyone cases, and some have it goin easy and some have it hard.

I filled my application for ma husband,
Dec.21st 2010 and received a letter of the approval
Jan. 6th 2011 case was send to Islamabad
May 13th 2011 got an email that our case is in que for initial review.

My husband says that most of his friends have left in 6-7 months, and its been 5-6 months since our case has been started and no notification.
My question is wat happens next? Do we need lawyers to make the case go faster coz thats all i've been hearing from my husband that his friend got
lawyers. What happens after que for initial review and how long does it take?

May Allah'Tala help all of us and get together with our loved ones (husband/wife)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Hi, i been reading almost everyone cases, and some have it goin easy and some have it hard.

My husband says that most of his friends have left in 6-7 months, and its been 5-6 months since our case has been started and no notification.
My question is wat happens next? Do we need lawyers to make the case go faster coz thats all i've been hearing from my husband that his friend got

May Allah'Tala help all of us and get together with our loved ones (husband/wife)

This is ridiculous ........Initial Review means no progress done on the case since they received it ......... how can they sit on it for more than one year ......... lawyer cant do anything unless they make a decision that should be challenged, apparently they have not even opened your file for initial review .......... I would rather suggest to have an email sent by your MP ........ and order CAIPS to see what the hell they have been doing for a year and a half ......... you can hire a lawyer to sue them in the court if you want that why there has been nothing done in all this time ......... but thats not going to help your situation .......... by the way did you have marriage with all rituals (ruksati), did you visit him since marriage and provided them voluntary proof of ongoing relationship

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
bigmakdaddy said:
Yes, but they will send an objection even after the re-med (I think). Hope that doesn't happen to him, but be prepared brother (CanPak).
We received objection letter already in March which we have responded to with most recent supporting documents, followed by re-medical in April issued before they received our response to objection.

We are planning to go to Pakistan to do ruhksati and the who nine yards in October as I am well aware of the difficulties in proving our relationships genuiness with only nikkah. My concern is i feel we may receive declined decision before then.

I guess we will wait our turn for decision, just hope if its not an approval they wait for our trip.

Thanks for your replies :)

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
R.Mujgani said:

Well right now ISL is taking about 7-8 months or more for the initial review. Then if something is missing or by that time they usually want updated stuff from you. That will take another 3-4 months. If then everything is fine ur husband will get a re med and/or ppr. The whole process for male applicants are taking at least somewhere bw 15-16 months if ur lucky. You still have a long way to go. Doing a lawyer wont quicken up ur process at all. If u had to do a lawyer u should have done it before filling the case. He could have make sure that all the required docs are there and put in order as they are suppose to be. Ab there is no point of doing a lawyer if the case is straight forward. Ab all u have to do is wait. 6-7 months wala processing time is long gone. It used to be like that 3 yrs ago. Good luck..