22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
Hello guys,

My wife got imm forms and re-pcc... I have a question with regards to permanent resident application, we initially sent in 1 negative and 2 photographs. Does my wife need to send in photographs again with these forms?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muau said:
Hello guys,

My wife got imm forms and re-pcc... I have a question with regards to permanent resident application, we initially sent in 1 negative and 2 photographs. Does my wife need to send in photographs again with these forms?
Do so if they asked for it, otherwise ignore it...My wife never sent them...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
maali said:
I just wanted to share a good news that my wife's passport arrived with visa stamped today by TCS. The TCS guy called her first in the morning and it arrived in the afternoon. The package also included a completed PR form and all original docs submitted with the application

Thank you all for your prayers and I will continue to pray for you all to be united with their loved ones!
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pray for us tooo

great person

Aug 24, 2010
congrats when did yor med expire? and when yo sbmit application to cic miss? plz answer thx n congrats once again:)

maali said:
I just wanted to share a good news that my wife's passport arrived with visa stamped today by TCS. The TCS guy called her first in the morning and it arrived in the afternoon. The package also included a completed PR form and all original docs submitted with the application

Thank you all for your prayers and I will continue to pray for you all to be united with their loved ones!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
boringgggggggggggggggggggg lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee widout my partnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ............................................................................. no funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no outinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
maali said:

Cong8s dear :)

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
tuco said:
dear we followed the same steps you are asking to...but no use
she got two IDs in the emails from CIC..one was "CLIENT #"...it was 8 digit number...but i chekcked their website they say it is the no. like 1234-5678..yani k after four digits a dash (-) is given, but we don't have any dash in our ID...
second ID she got is "STATION A KIT ID #"...now i don't know what the hell is this...it starts with year and followed by 8 digit number like "2011********"...and its different than client # ....if you have any idea what it is used for
Tuco !

You are using client # frm sponsorship approval letter if yes then use information of sponsor person in canada (Last name of Spoonsor person, DOB, Place of birth)..

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
caips note order kerne sei kia process slow hosakta hain??any idea??

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m_alihussain said:
Tuco !

You are using client # frm sponsorship approval letter if yes then use information of sponsor person in canada (Last name of Spoonsor person, DOB, Place of birth)..
Yaar they are upgrading the site today and site is down,thus user are unable to login. Who know by Monday when the site is up & running may be they will update the Islamabad time to 26 Months also. :eek:

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yaar they are upgrading the site today and site is down,thus user are unable to login. Who know by Monday when the site is up & running may be they will update the Islamabad time to 26 Months also. :eek:
oh my God,pls acha bole :eek: