+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wapsi tab he jab teri perjai nu visa mile ga. agr onho ne objection lagai hoi hy tu mein be daily 5 pic's TCS krta raho ga jab tuk Aunty @ CHC tang nahi aa jati same as they send IMM form again and again to refill :) Aur PPR anne ke baad empty envelop TCS karo ga tang krne ke liye jis tara hume tang kr rahe wo.hehe
inshallah visa mile ga meri parjai nu, i wish and pray for bhabi and u brother. Good call stay in pk unless she gets visa!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
SOMEBODY GIVE MY HUSBAND A DAMN VISA NOWWWWWWWWWWWW :mad:

Okay that is all I have to say...lol now I will go rest my stressed little head and pray that Allah (swt) will grant us PPR very soon AMEEN. And also for everyone else waiting here too.
Soon Inshallah...

saya99

May 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reposting my question as I mistakenly posted under 2010-2011 category.

I received CAIPS notes today. The Bring Forward Date was 09-Feb-2011. But now it's more than three months since this bring forward but they didn't contact for re-medical or pcc. Does it mean, some information is still awaited. Though, its 18 months now.

Another thing is PSDEC is "1", every other decision code is "0". what does it mean.

Thanks for your help.

Timelines:
Nov 9, 2009 Application to Miss
Dec 29,2009 AOR received
Aug 10, 2010 More documents requested
Aug 24,2010 Required documents sent
Waiting .................................................

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saya99 said:

I received CAIPS notes today. The Bring Forward Date was 09-Feb-2011. But now it's more than three months since this bring forward but they didn't contact for re-medical or pcc. Does it mean, some information is still awaited. Though, its 18 months now.

Another thing is PSDEC is "1", every other decision code is "0". what does it mean.

Thanks for your help.

Timelines:
Dec 29,2009 AOR received
Process is different for everyone, who knows when they will contact you. Send them an email and see if they reply you. PSDEC is "Paper Screening Decision" and 1 means pass, basically if they think the marriage is genuine by looking at the paper application thats what it means by PSDEC 1 and 0 means unknown or not done, so may be your background checks are in process thats why they havn't contacted you.

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
saya99 said:

Thanks for your help.

Timelines:
Dec 29,2009 AOR received

im in the same boat, 17 months now, and no re med...my husbands med expired in july 2010....have u tried emailing them, or try sending a fax, u never know, maybe u'll get a reponse, best of luck...is this a husband or wife case?

saya99

May 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmb2008 said:
im in the same boat, 17 months now, and no re med...my husbands med expired in july 2010....have u tried emailing them, or try sending a fax, u never know, maybe u'll get a reponse, best of luck...is this a husband or wife case?
This is wife case. Wife and my daughter.

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
saya99 said:
This is wife case. Wife and my daughter.
i have a son who is 7 weeks old now and his father has yet to see him, i can feel your pain, i really pray that you get a quick response and you join your family very soon inshaAllah

saya99

May 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Process is different for everyone, who knows when they will contact you. Send them an email and see if they reply you. PSDEC is "Paper Screening Decision" and 1 means pass, basically if they think the marriage is genuine by looking at the paper application thats what it means by PSDEC 1 and 0 means unknown or not done, so may be your background checks are in process thats why they havn't contacted you.
Thanks wes786 for reply.
Yes, you are right who knows when they will contact. But in CAIPS it should be stated against last Bring Forward date (9-2-11) that what was the outcome and when is the next Bring Forward date? I am not sure if CAIPS is like this for every case.

I have also requested case update through case specific inquiry last week. Not sure when will get response.

saya99

May 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmb2008 said:
i have a son who is 7 weeks old now and his father has yet to see him, i can feel your pain, i really pray that you get a quick response and you join your family very soon inshaAllah
True..... sometimes it gets worst, the long wait. I feel like to go back and leave Canada. I had decent job there, came here to join rest of my family but missed the most important one..........
sometime i seriously question myself what is the ultimate objective we are running behind .........
should I know upfront these crazy timelines I would have definitely thought 100 times to go into this. back then in 2009 the timeline was six - nine months.
Anyway it's my choice to come Canada and leave everything there - my family, my job.....so nobody to complain. let's try to suffer the pain. sorry just got bit touchy .....

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hi,

can anyone please help me knowing what is the average time that CHC - I takes to reply to after sending them a reply to a objection letter or sending them forms and updated PCC back?

thanks!

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmb2008 said:
Don't worry about it, My bring forward date was 19th June 2010. That's the month my medical expired. I've been in queue for interview since then and I haven't heard from them at all. Looks like they just forgot about all the 2009 cases. All I can say at this point is have faith in Allah. We'll be compensated for the time lost.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saya99 said:
Thanks wes786 for reply.
Yes, you are right who knows when they will contact. But in CAIPS it should be stated against last Bring Forward date (9-2-11) that what was the outcome and when is the next Bring Forward date? I am not sure if CAIPS is like this for every case.

I have also requested case update through case specific inquiry last week. Not sure when will get response.
No problem, my Caips were the same way, I got them in may, and last notes on Caips were posted in February, BFD on it was April but no comments were stated from April review :S

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
aqSa said:
Hi,

can anyone please help me knowing what is the average time that CHC - I takes to reply to after sending them a reply to a objection letter or sending them forms and updated PCC back?

thanks!
It varies case to case, we have seen response as soon as one month and we have also seen no response for 10...

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think the cic website is down, I just logged into my ecas with no problems

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
CanPak05 said:
Hi All,

I know this may be a stretch question, but so many threads it is hard to keep up. Plus i cant read have them :)

Wondering if anyone who has applied with only Nikkah has received PPR? Lost cause

It wont be until October before I can go to Pakistan, but my concern is a decision will be made on our application before then as my wife did her re-medical in April.
Follow these cases

Jkshop (nikkah )
whd_mukhtar(nikkah)
tabish78(nikkah)
jawedkhan (nikkah)
M2009( telephone nikkah)
h2009
baber ( nikkah with 5 piks)
mahemd( telepone marriage but marriage genuine)

Many other cases which i dont remember all getting visas after getting objection letters So best of luck and Trust in ALLAH ... InsaALLAH soon we will all get the visa Ameeeeen