+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
yes you should attest them by notary public in the district courts.No need to attest the Experience letter but all copied documents.
hope this helps!!

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
dilawer02pg12 said:
Draft Letter

Dear Sir,

It is submitted that we deposited our medical certificates in CHC Islamabad about more than eight months ago. But our cases are not tackled by the concerned authorities for the reasons best known to them.

We are anxiously waiting for the kind response of CHC Islamabad. Now situation is going to be tense for us because the validity of our medical certificates is approaching near to expiry dates.

As a matter of principle, after submission of medical certificates the cases may be disposed of with in two months. But our cases even after submission of medical are in pending for the last eight months, which is very appalling for us.

You are requested to contact CHC Islamabad to timely address our grievances. Besides in case of expiry of our medical certificates CHC may also be asked to accept our cases and not to ask us for re-medical because it requires lot of time and energy.

As a matter of fact, we submitted our medicals and other requirements in due course of time in CHC. If there is very slow process in CHC Islamabad, we deem that there is no fault on our part if our medical reaches at expiry dates. It is hoped that necessary action would be taken accordingly. Our cases will be finalized before expiry date of our medical certificates. In case of expiry of medicals, your kind honor will be generous enough to ask CHC Islamabad to accept our cases without asking us for the lengthy and time taking process of re-medical.

Waiting for your kind acknowledgment

Thanks

Yours sincerely,

Dear,

I think this is very good draft and we can move forward with this draft.

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
tariq.shaikh said:
Sr. Name NOC Medical Done Date
1 Dilawer 2145 15-09-2009
2 gosho 4131 18-02-2010
3 KazKaz 4131 27-01-2010
4 Tariq Shaikh 0111 20-01-2010 Re medical my self 26-02-2010
5 Lahore Canada 06-02-2010

spider786

Nov 2, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
AOR Received.
05-08-2010
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
doc. submitted (26-07-10)
Med's Request
In Process (15-03-11)
das

Ratings: +22/-4
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Singapore
NOC Code......: 0213
App. Filed.......: 08-02-2010
Doc's Request.: 17-03-2010
AOR Received.: 06-05-2010
IELTS Request: L - 7, R - 7.5, W - 6, S - 6.5, Ov. All. - 7
File Transfer...: 23-03-2010
Med's Request: 11-08-2010
Med's Done....: 27 Aug 2010
Interview........: Waived
Passport Req..: 03 Sept 2010
VISA ISSUED...: 05 Oct 2010

the difference between him and us is nationality and visa office..........:(

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Damn frustating.,. i wud sugest these guys to send mail to minister kenny on kennej@parl.gc.ca hopefully wil get some good response.,

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Arkhan said:
Damn frustating.,. i wud sugest these guys to send mail to minister kenny on kennej @ parl.gc.ca hopefully wil get some good response.,
i have already emailed minister at his parliament and official id but no avail. we need to come up with more effective plan. may be we have to send email to thier political party leaders adn let them know what is going on here. i hv their contact numebrs adn email addresses. pls suggest as thsi si totally unfair with us

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AoA Every body

I am trying to get inside story that why it is happening with us.
as far as the news is delay in security clearence for pakistani applicants.
so i think we can'nt do much in this regard.

best rgds

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
if its is delayed due to security clearence then why CHC ISL is not just replying "background clearence waiting" reply to inquiry email as other CHC does,
why they are creating KIOSK, they just reply us that they are waiting for clearence, but they are just reply irrelevat reply to inquiry emails, like "As of April ... Blah Blah ,.." or queue for review , Why they are not jyst replying facts?

gosho said:
AoA Every body

best rgds

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
i agree. they are just testing our nerves. thsi is really not the way to respond our queries professionally. i just hope that thsi miserable time gets over soon.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
gosho said:
AoA Every body

best rgds
Dear my personal view is different as they have been sending PPRs after 4 to 6 months in 2009 to same Pakistani applicants now what is special in 2010 , I have observed that delay is mostly in 2010 medicals and this is not only with us but also many nationals. I can say this by seeing many forums where people are waiting for so long also London office asked many applicants that they will issue the PPRs in the end of December so it is the policy not only the B.checks as all applicants are not same and then what was the need of final review??? ....

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
As CHC isb asked us that contact after November to London office in the email"As of April" so should we also ask them or wait more?
Please guide

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
gosho we will be waiting for ur information please try to find by which local agency they do there security checks.
gosho said:
AoA Every body

best rgds

ambaamir

Nov 25, 2010
Dear all,

These guys are playing ping pong with us. Last month I inquire CHC Islamabd about my case status and they said that your application is in queue to be reviewed,so wait patiently. My CAIPS notes reveals that my application is in final stage and it is mentioned on CIC website as well in the following email that all the applications which are in final stages will be dealt by Islamabad embassy.

I resend my case status inquiry in the last week of november and yesterday they send me the following reply:

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

We, the Islamabad Office, are not updating your file or adding any information to your file in response to your email.

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that the London Office will contact you when they are in a position to begin processing your application. We regret that neither our office nor London office is able to provide status updates at this time. You may wish to resend your enquiry after November 2010 to the London Office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Now they are saying that I should inquire London embassy about my case status and may send an inquiry after November 2010 and they are replying me in december whereas November already passed, which shows its again a generic reply and they did'nt bothered to check my file status.

This is not a good gesture from their side and unexpectedly a non-professional attitude specially from an embassy of a country which has a repute of fairness and protectors of human rights in this world, a country which has a very good image in the world's eye.

We professionals of Pakistan were attracted towards Canadian Immigration because we have a very good perception of this country, Our country is blessed with everything, our people are hardworking and intelligent, we have all the resources to become a successful nation, but what we lack is sincere and true leadership, our systems have collapsed, we are frustrated because nobody hear our voice in this country and protect our rights until we have some good relations in the ministry or government organization, our systems are not transparent, these are the main factors which forced us to migrate to a country like Canada, where are future is saved and our rights are protected.

But it is regretted to state that we are being treated in the same manner, where is the transparnt and fair immigration policy, they clearly mentioned that those applications which are on fast track will be finalized in an year's time, but its almost 2.5 years since I filed my application and its not finalized yet.

I suggest all of you whose applications are in final stages and whose medicals are going to expire in near future to write a single email from all those affected applicants due to this transition phase to Minister Kenny requesting him to instruct the embassy to finalize our cases on urgent basis as the delay due to this transition is not due to our fault, and the embassy must provide a clear status of our cases

I request all of you to provide your comments on my post.

Regards,

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
yes you well said ,and made the good contrast of these two countries.I think this message what you have written is the voice of ours adn it should be sent as it is to them.I got the same message in december whis says that should contact to london after November, its the real joke ....so should we ask to london now???
regards,

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
what all of u think all files in Islamabad have there security checks finished or still some thing left , i along with many other applicant have there medicals expired, files are still here in isl and received same answer in September and in November.only very few isl applicant have received PPR all others are waiting,many files with medical done in dec jan & feb have been sent to London. only god knows what is happening inside CHC , we should wait what MR GOSHO is saying about inside story of CHC isl .
ambaamir said:
Dear all,

These guys are playing ping pong with us. Last month I inquire CHC Islamabd about my case status and they said that your application is in queue to be reviewed,so wait patiently. My CAIPS notes reveals that my application is in final stage and it is mentioned on CIC website as well in the following email that all the applications which are in final stages will be dealt by Islamabad embassy.

I resend my case status inquiry in the last week of november and yesterday they send me the following reply:

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

We, the Islamabad Office, are not updating your file or adding any information to your file in response to your email.

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that the London Office will contact you when they are in a position to begin processing your application. We regret that neither our office nor London office is able to provide status updates at this time. You may wish to resend your enquiry after November 2010 to the London Office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Now they are saying that I should inquire London embassy about my case status and may send an inquiry after November 2010 and they are replying me in december whereas November already passed, which shows its again a generic reply and they did'nt bothered to check my file status.

This is not a good gesture from their side and unexpectedly a non-professional attitude specially from an embassy of a country which has a repute of fairness and protectors of human rights in this world, a country which has a very good image in the world's eye.

We professionals of Pakistan were attracted towards Canadian Immigration because we have a very good perception of this country, Our country is blessed with everything, our people are hardworking and intelligent, we have all the resources to become a successful nation, but what we lack is sincere and true leadership, our systems have collapsed, we are frustrated because nobody hear our voice in this country and protect our rights until we have some good relations in the ministry or government organization, our systems are not transparent, these are the main factors which forced us to migrate to a country like Canada, where are future is saved and our rights are protected.

But it is regretted to state that we are being treated in the same manner, where is the transparnt and fair immigration policy, they clearly mentioned that those applications which are on fast track will be finalized in an year's time, but its almost 2.5 years since I filed my application and its not finalized yet.

I suggest all of you whose applications are in final stages and whose medicals are going to expire in near future to write a single email from all those affected applicants due to this transition phase to Minister Kenny requesting him to instruct the embassy to finalize our cases on urgent basis as the delay due to this transition is not due to our fault, and the embassy must provide a clear status of our cases

I request all of you to provide your comments on my post.

Regards,