+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
i like to share wd ol of you. i'd launched complaint against CHC london and recvd response from PM canada office

Reply 4m PM office:
Dear Khan: On behalf of the Prime Minister, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. Please be assured that the statements you made have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, so that he too may be made aware of your comments.

S. Russell
Executive Correspondence Officer

My Complaint:

Dear Sir, I like to bring your attention to very serious matter regarding processing of Visas for Pakistani Skilled Workers at Canadian High Commission-London office. It`s being noticed that London is so far not processing any application for Pakistani applicants and this is totally unfair and clear descrimation when compare with other visa offices like Manila, Sydney, New Delhi,Singapore etc they are finalizing cases even in 6-8 months. Totalprocess time to decision made is 9-12 months for the rest of the visa offices but we are even waiting for medical call for over the year. Iwould highly appreciate if you would take up this concern seriously andwould take necessary action to expedite our applications. Dormant response of CHC is resulting in hi degree of frustation for this highly qualified class of Pakistan who is seeking to become Canadian National.I am hopefull the Canadian Government will take this issue seriously.
Sincerely,
Khan

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i will ask those applicants who are waiting for v long time for medical or PPR shud send their comments to PM.

goodwill

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad/london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
4-6-2009
AOR Received.
19-06-2008
IELTS Request
already given
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
17-10-2010
Med's Done....
15-11-2010
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
15-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-6-2011,d/m 28-06-2011,got passports back 6-07-2011
LANDED..........
inshalla in mid september 2011
HI guys
I,v finished my medical on 15 nov,2010 and send the required documents recently.
now the waiting game starts.
Anyone can tell me if they ask for the bank statement again with the passprt requests.
thanks

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Yes they will ask bank statment again with PPR

goodwill said:
HI guys
I,v finished my medical on 15 nov,2010 and send the required documents recently.
now the waiting game starts.
Anyone can tell me if they ask for the bank statement again with the passprt requests.
thanks

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
gosho said:
AoA all members

Any body got any news from CHC?
dear gosho,

i think now there will be only one news and that is re-medical but it will take 3 to 4 months at least, i believe. we should not hope that we will reach before medical expiry.

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Nice Idea but I think one letter by post signed by many applicants weighs more than the e mails or individual enquiries.
Regards
Salman
Arkhan said:
i will ask those applicants who are waiting for v long time for medical or PPR shud send their comments to PM.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
all of u are requested not to leave this forum if nothing is happening from CHC lnd or isl for next few months at least we can share some good or great idea which can work for all of us

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
abidcro said:
all of u are requested not to leave this forum if nothing is happening from CHC lnd or isl for next few months at least we can share some good or great idea which can work for all of us
dear abid,

i agree with you,

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Arkhan said:
Bravo Arkhan, I really appreciate your effort to move to PM, can u plz share the email address of PM so that I can also lodge my complain as well.

How much time did they take to reply your query.

Its really discriminating act for Pakistanies as compare to other CHC applicants.

Once again Good job, keep it up.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan said:
Hi buddy,cool down please .The situation at London VO is not the same as you did mention.They are working hard but it depends on your case,your documentation,how the application has been filled out, inaccurate, incorrect, ,etc.The other factors for delaying are some acts of dishonestly, deceives, defrauds, offensive,disreputable,vulgar and regretful actions by some applicants suffering all the applicants .
I know so many friends who got their medical in November2010 just after 5 to 6 months of transfer of files.
Its requested you brother just recheck your application your documentation and wait for their call.
Emailing to PM office and complaining will create only a disastrous and detrimental effect.
LET THEM DO THEIR JOB.
Thanks

ambaamir

Nov 25, 2010
This is the emal address of Immigration Minister Jason Kenny:

Minister@cic.gc.ca.

I suggest we should make a single email representing all of us who are being affected by CHC Islamabad and request him to instruct embassy to expedite the cases whose medicals are near to expiry.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ambaamir
Dear I think we should wait till 15th Jan.2011 cause let the chc finish transfer of all files to london