+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
abidcro said:
what all of u think all files in Islamabad have there security checks finished or still some thing left , i along with many other applicant have there medicals expired, files are still here in isl and received same answer in September and in November.only very few isl applicant have received PPR all others are waiting,many files with medical done in dec jan & feb have been sent to London. only god knows what is happening inside CHC , we should wait what MR GOSHO is saying about inside story of CHC isl .
All the forum members who are waiting their ppr are requested to ask their respected mothers to pray for us.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i think chc is just sending you genric answers to your quries.your cases are still at chc as for as i know... unless your e-case status change so keep on checking your e-case.

rgds

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranaabdulsami said:
All the forum members who are waiting their ppr are requested to ask their respected mothers to pray for us.
this one is the best at this stage what we can do

ambaamir

Nov 25, 2010
Dear guys,

If applicants are getting ppr from CHC Islamabad that means the transition period has come to an end, because they repeatedly stated in their emails that they would be able to proceed further once the transition is completed.

It looks like being in Pakistan CHC is affected by our pathetic system of favourism, those who have contacts and can approach inside the embassy staff are getting faster results, this point has arisen becuase they dont have any reson for delay and if the delay is due to transition howcome they are sending PPR before its completion as they are already short of staff.

And you people know very well that all the files are maintained by clerical staff and those are mostly Pakistanis in CHC Islamabad.

What you think ????

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
gosho said:
well i think chc is just sending you genric answers to your quries.your cases are still at chc as for as i know... unless your e-case status change so keep on checking your e-case.

rgds
Dear Ecas is same in Isb not sent to London but email response was different.

ambaamir

Nov 25, 2010
Dear,

One of my friend got the same reply on his inquiry yesterday, means they are sending the same reply whoever is asking for case status without acutally checking their files.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ambaamir said:
Dear,

One of my friend got the same reply on his inquiry yesterday, means they are sending the same reply whoever is asking for case status without acutally checking their files.
yes i believe so as well. this makes no sense.Lets pray for everyone

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
It is a long wait, when they give satisfy answer for our queries?

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
some development please read

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/523226185/pakistani-applicants-who-have-applied-in-islamabad-pakistan/page/14

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
all of u are requested to join canadian immigration forum on face book all memebrs who r going to canada are requested to please share there experiences on facebook as well with pictures if possible

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=305205909207

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambaamir said:
Dear,

Be patience my friend ,they are doing their job very well regardless of huge backlog ,let them do their job .
If you read this forum frequently you should know the time frame and other related matters.So please dont pass any negative comments ,I think thats not good

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Kanamen said:
Be patience my friend ,they are doing their job very well regardless of huge backlog ,let them do their job .
If you read this forum frequently you should know the time frame and other related matters.So please dont pass any negative comments ,I think thats not good
Dear Kanamen it is a bit over statement at this point that chc isb is doing best. At least i feel so sorry by passing any negative comment but at this stage these comments look negative but they are true. I am sure that no one at teh forum would have pissed off if chc had at least responded to their queries sensibly. We all know that now maximum avg processing time mentioned on website for faster rules is 8 months but in our cases two years have lapsed aand no outcoem and after all this time and hassle all they could tell us that our cases might shift to London office. i mean look at the statement that might shift to London??..that means they are adding furhter ambiguity instead of makign things clear. that is what making people crazy. i mean after all this time they all they are doing is sending stereo resposnes to all appliants. That is totally not fair and being understaffed is no excuse for all this mess up. they should have planned and interpret the enormous resposne from our countirs and either should have staffed more people or would have shared genuine timelines for setting right expectations.

ambaamir

Nov 25, 2010
I fully agree with PK09, we are not passing negative comments we are revealing a true picutre of what is happening with us which is not just, howcome you expect from any embassy to be unaware of our status we are not in the stoneage, everything is fed in computers and they have a very good centralized information system, they very well know about our file status, but they are continously sending similar responses since June 2010 and still they are not sure which files to be transfered to London and which to be finalized by them, this is awesome and thats what pissed us off, as everybody has to plan for immigration which is not an easy task and God forbid if our medicals expire,then we have to redo one step again which is very tiresome.