+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

tariq.shaikh

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
March 2009
IELTS Request
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
12 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan 2010 Remedical 9.3.11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
kazkaz said:
Sr. Name NOC Medical Done Date
1 Dilawer 2145 15-09-2009
2 gosho 4131 18-02-2010
3 KazKaz 4131 27-01-2010
2 gosho 4131 18-02-2010
3 KazKaz 4131 27-01-2010
4 Tariq Shaikh

tariq.shaikh

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
March 2009
IELTS Request
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
12 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
kazkaz said:
2 gosho 4131 18-02-2010
3 KazKaz 4131 27-01-2010
2 gosho 4131 18-02-2010
3 KazKaz 4131 27-01-2010
4 Tariq Shaikh 0111 20-01-2010 Re medical my self 26-02-2010

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Dear All,

Here is Email from Islamabad Embassy as Passport Request to a guy's friend on trackitt.com: This is just for information:
I have an question as well that this guy was asked to submitt proff of fund of CAD$23,364.this is the amount of 5 family members except principal applicant or with him? i want to ask this is because i am to arrange the funds according to my family size as i am principal applicant and and have wife and son.So how much i will need a guy like my situation was ask to submit the CAD$13,801 .
plz reply asap

Dear Client,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS GIVEN.

Please be informed that you application is ready for visa issuance. The medicals are valid till 31-12-2010. You are requested to comply with the below instructions only if you and family are able to travel Canada within in the MEDICAL Validity date; otherwise inform our office accordingly.

*************************************************************************************************************
You are advised to print, write your file number, insert date and completely fill in the enclosed form [PHEP] and submit with the following:

- Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) for you and your spouse

- Proof of transferable funds, in your name, in the form of original updated Bank Statement [Transaction Report 3-6 months] equivalent to CAD$23,364 from your bank showing that you have sufficient liquid funds, unencumbered by any debts or obligations.

Note: Bank Certificates / Letters, Joint Bank Account Statements (where co-holder is other than your spouse) or Bank Statement if it is in the name of the Company/Business, Bank Drafts, Saving/Investment documents, Fixed Deposits and Property Evaluation certificates are not accepted as proof of funds.

Instructions on how to submit your passports and other required information is contained in the enclosed letter [PHEP]. Please read it carefully. Please note that we are prohibited to send passports in the mail or by courier outside of Pakistan, so you will need to provide our office with an address in Pakistan to which we can return your passports. Please ensure that passports submitted are signed [see page 2 of your passport]; in case your passports requires a signature.

Information on fees and how to pay is available on our website at:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/v...

You are advised to send in the Flight Reservations as well.

We look forward to the receipt of these items as early as possible. Please note that if you do not respond to this email within (15) days we will presume that you are no longer interested in pursuing this application and your file will be closed.

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately.

* change in marital status by reason of marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

* death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/ assisting relative;

* birth of a child;

* change in health;

* the laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

* a change in availability of funds for use in Canada; and,

* change of address and phone number.

*************************************************************************************************************

Please confirm receipt of this email by replying to this email. You are also strongly advised to provide us the courier despatch details once package is mailed out.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
kazkaz said:
you know Warka on Trackitt.com got the same response,it mean they are sending all cases to london then what was the need to keep here for so long

Dear Client,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

We, the Islamabad Office, are not updating your file or adding any information to your file in response to your email.

However, the information below may be useful to you:

If you have received instructions from our office in Islamabad to submit documents, please submit the documents to our mission in Islamabad as instructed.

If you have received instructions from CIO Sydney to submit your application package, please submit these documents to our mission in London. If you have already submitted your application package to Islamabad, then Islamabad will automatically forward this on to London.

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that the London Office will contact you when they are in a position to begin processing your application. We regret that neither our office nor London office is able to provide status updates at this time. You may wish to resend your enquiry after November 2010 to the London Office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Regards,

Immigration Section
i got the same resposne just now. i dont know what they are upto first they kept us waiting for more than a year and then moving our files to lond. my first med got expird in aug 2010 and now this crap

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
what did you write them and when?

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
kazkaz said:
what did you write them and when?
i fwded my email to minister and then fwded the same email to chc asking them to confirm me status of my app. however this response of thiers is weird as it still not confrims tht cases are moved to london except only arising more ambiguity.

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Hi pk09

i remeber you got "review by senior immigration officer" reply in Sep. but now they sent you standard reply. its really strange, but we donot have any option except waitm, let see
Pk09 said:
i fwded my email to minister and then fwded the same email to chc asking them to confirm me status of my app. however this response of thiers is weird as it still not confrims tht cases are moved to london except only arising more ambiguity.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
masoom1 said:
Hi pk09

i remeber you got "review by senior immigration officer" reply in Sep. but now they sent you standard reply. its really strange, but we donot have any option except waitm, let see
Yes u r right. and you knwo what they are playing with us like dolls. so weird and so illogical feedback of theirs. i am really pissed off.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tariq.shaikh said:
2 gosho 4131 18-01-2010
3 KazKaz 4131 27-01-2010
4 Tariq Shaikh 0111 20-01-2010 Re medical my self 26-02-2010

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi
I am applicant March 2005 backlog , CHC Islamabad, case move September 2010 London.
Six years spent and still wait
Any person receive letter from backlog please share
hamayun

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
currently Aug, Oct 2004 applicants getting documents updates from LONDON,

your trun will come after 2004 finishes , it will take time but inshallah you will get good news soon early next year

hamayun said:
Hi
I am applicant March 2005 backlog , CHC Islamabad, case move September 2010 London.
Six years spent and still wait
Any person receive letter from backlog please share
hamayun

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Dear All my case also shifted to London :'( :mad:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

We, the Islamabad Office, are not updating your file or adding any information to your file in response to your email.

However, the information below may be useful to you:

If you have received instructions from our office in Islamabad to submit documents, please submit the documents to our mission in Islamabad as instructed.

If you have received instructions from CIO Sydney to submit your application package, please submit these documents to our mission in London. If you have already submitted your application package to Islamabad, then Islamabad will automatically forward this on to London.

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that the London Office will contact you when they are in a position to begin processing your application. We regret that neither our office nor London office is able to provide status updates at this time. You may wish to resend your enquiry after November 2010 to the London Office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Regards,

Immigration Section

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

tariq.shaikh

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
March 2009
IELTS Request
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
12 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Dear Kazkaz

Today I am also received same reply from CIC Islamabad; i don't think that our case has shifted to london, lets c what happend

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
we should not believe on this email till when our ecase change and they clearly mention that we transfer your case to London

shaikh sahib

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
masoom1 said:
Currently they are prcoessing Old cases 2004, some applicant applied in Isl in 2004 and his files are transfreed getting reply from london but speed is very very slow, and remaingng 2004 applicant lies with ISL and waiting for PPR.

as Mar 2005 applicant, we can predict your case to be start in 2011, just analysis base on current situation,

early 2005 applicant get really pissed of due to this transfer, otherwise they must get PA till now, Secondlt there are 2 queue for fast track now, so backlog will have to wait long, its my guess, as current time line keep increasing, 77 months now.

but make sure that you have updated all docs, IELTS , spouse (if applicabel) fee and supportive docs to them , becuase whenever you r case pick for PA , they got everything in hand

Masoom1 you means applicants have to submit IELTS again. because they already have submitted their IELTS.