+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trackitt.com/forum/viewDiscussion/forumtype/canada-discussion-forums/url/federal-skilled-workers/id/625046229/sn/1/user/175267/page/last_page

Members please check this as i told you things will move now. One person got PPR from Islamabad his medical was gona expire on 30 dec 2010

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
gosho if it is same with us then on urgent basis we will have to do all stuff.plz tell me how to pay they RPRfee and which airline is fine.May Allah help us all.AAmeen

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
you are right gosho

as per CHC historical trend, once they start sending meidcal either PPR, they send in bulk, so all waitng PPR will get good news in DEC inshallah

kazkaz, you may look for PIA, its cheap and direct flight,

Applicant can pay RPRF at standrad chartered bank,

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
dilawer02pg12 said:

CHC REply

Dear Client,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

We, the Islamabad Office, are not updating your file or adding any information to your file in response to your email.

However, the information below may be useful to you:

If you have received instructions from our office in Islamabad to submit documents, please submit the documents to our mission in Islamabad as instructed.

If you have received instructions from CIO Sydney to submit your application package, please submit these documents to our mission in London. If you have already submitted your application package to Islamabad, then Islamabad will automatically forward this on to London.

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that the London Office will contact you when they are in a position to begin processing your application. We regret that neither our office nor London office is able to provide status updates at this time. You may wish to resend your enquiry after November 2010 to the London Office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042 , Islamabad , Pakistan

Dilawer
We also received the same reply few days back when we inquired in mid of november Angry Angry Angry previously when we inquired in mid of august, it was IN QUEUE TO BE REVIEWED BY SENIOR OFFICER

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
how many days after you got response, and what is Angry Angry Angry?

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Plz guide the time line and your E-cas status?

tariq.shaikh

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
March 2009
IELTS Request
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
12 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan 2010 Remedical 9.3.11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Dear Kakaz

My NOC 0111

tariq.shaikh

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
March 2009
IELTS Request
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
12 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan 2010 Remedical 9.3.11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
goog news for those who waiting for PPR, i heared from my friend, he say, be ready, with 10 days you get email from cic regarding PPR, and he also advise me make a reservation as CIC also confirm from applicant about travelling before expiry of medical, my mediacl expire on 20th Jan, so dear i make reservation on 15th Jan 2011, just booked my seats from PIA.

If i get the PPR than i think there is very short time to travel.

May allah bless allof us.

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
tariq.shaikh said:
goog news for those who waiting for PPR, i heared from my friend, he say, be ready, with 10 days you get email from cic regarding PPR, and he also advise me make a reservation as CIC also confirm from applicant about travelling before expiry of medical, my mediacl expire on 20th Jan, so dear i make reservation on 15th Jan 2011, just booked my seats from PIA.

If i get the PPR than i think there is very short time to travel.

May allah bless allof us.

Dear Tariq,

Best of luck,

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazkaz said:
gosho if it is same with us then on urgent basis we will have to do all stuff.plz tell me how to pay they RPRfee and which airline is fine.May Allah help us all.AAmeen
you can submitt your RPRF through Standerd Chartered bank they have printed forms of chc fee. PIA and emirats are the good choice and cheap

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosho said:
It looks like an good idea start making a list of all members from here and trackitt
kindly write ur name

Sr. Name NOC Medical Done Date
1 Dilawer 2145 15-09-2009

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014