+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
yesterday i wrote them again but still no response, but it was my 4th email on monthly basis; i would say all of you to email them twice in month because our medical is also expiring in January 2011 otherwise they dont bother.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
my medicals has expired in November , so i will make police certificate again ???????????
ambaamir said:
Im in the same queue. My medicals are expiring in February 2010 and Iam waiting for PPR. According to my CAIPS notes which I received in October 2010 they were going to review my application in the first week of October but when I sent an enquiry in the last week of october asking status update mentioning my

review date I got the same generic reply that your case is in process and is in queue to be reviewed.

According to one of my source, CHC Islamabad have started processing the pending cases from 15th of November and I advice all of you to keep sending them emails atleast twice a month as we are very near to the medical expiry and once our medical expired we need to redo it causing delay in our cases by not less than 6 months as they require fresh Police clearance certificates as well.

The delay in the process is not due to our fault and its our right to inquire CHC Islamabad on frequent basis and an email should be prepared regarding the poor performance of embassy and forward the same to Immigration Minister Kenny as to why the embassy is not on the track as and not finalizing the cases within the time frame as instructed by the minister and why we people are being mal treated.

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asalam Alekum

I am also in same boat(medical expired 0n 15 Sept 2010)
I have send mutliple queries to CHC Islamabad got same generic reply

Your application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

i got a different reply of my email send on Nov 14 (got reply on 24 Nov)
my query and there reply is given below

Query

Dear Officer, This is sad response to you automated machine reply while my query needed officer to reply. However my quries are:
1- My submitted Medical has expired in your office on 15 Sep 2010 without any response; Kindly guide me what to do next.
2- Holw long more it takes while I applied in FSW class(Fast Track).

CHC REply

Dear Client,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

We, the Islamabad Office, are not updating your file or adding any information to your file in response to your email.

However, the information below may be useful to you:

If you have received instructions from our office in Islamabad to submit documents, please submit the documents to our mission in Islamabad as instructed.

If you have received instructions from CIO Sydney to submit your application package, please submit these documents to our mission in London. If you have already submitted your application package to Islamabad, then Islamabad will automatically forward this on to London.

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that the London Office will contact you when they are in a position to begin processing your application. We regret that neither our office nor London office is able to provide status updates at this time. You may wish to resend your enquiry after November 2010 to the London Office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042 , Islamabad , Pakistan

Dilawer

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
if they ask you PCC again, then they will ask only updated ones from last update, means you need to send PCC for a place where you are curretnly leaving , not all previous ones,

abidcro said:
my medicals has expired in November , so i will make police certificate again ???????????

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Its again a very generic reply, sometime they tease too much to applicant, but i think your file will deal in london now, but let see, there are some applicants, whose medical expire in Mar , April 2010 but they didnt get any response now, so wait and let see.

What your eCase is showing , is it transfer to london or not, if transfer then LONDON office replying to applicant that wait till Feb 2011, for new prcoesssing time,

we dont have any choices instead of wait,

dilawer02pg12 said:
Asalam Alekum

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Query

Dear Officer, This is sad response to you automated machine reply while my query needed officer to reply. However my quries are:
1- My submitted Medical has expired in your office on 15 Sep 2010 without any response; Kindly guide me what to do next.

CHC REply

Dear Client,

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.
Dilawer

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecas == In process
Not Transfered to London

masoom1 said:
Its again a very generic reply, sometime they tease too much to applicant, but i think your file will deal in london now, but let see, there are some applicants, whose medical expire in Mar , April 2010 but they didnt get any response now, so wait and let see.

What your eCase is showing , is it transfer to london or not, if transfer then LONDON office replying to applicant that wait till Feb 2011, for new prcoesssing time,

we dont have any choices instead of wait,

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
"....................... You may wish to resend your enquiry after November 2010 to the London Office."

above line is same since they reply standard message from May , jun 2010,
still in november , they reply same line to applicant,

it means gosho, you info would be correct (INSHALLAH) that they will start sending PPR in Dec/Jan 2011 for close to completion cases,

Let see, hows things move

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
it might possible that your background clearence took so much time, thats why your medical got expire, otherwise Sep 2009 medical applicants already got PPR in mid 2010.

just double check your forms, have you missed anything, any document, it might possible that they need a document or find missing entry in your form and that cause delay,

becuase there is guy whose medical was expired in Marc 2010, he was asked to submit Schedule 1 form again, it means there must be some missing info,

I am just guessing
dilawer02pg12 said:
Ecas == In process
Not Transfered to London

rananaveed

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2009
Doc's Request.
20-04-2009
AOR Received.
13-05-2009 pa 20-06-2009
Med's Request
02-09-2009
Med's Done....
01-10-2009 repeated and received nd 17-11-2009
masoom1 said:
it might possible that your background clearence took so much time, thats why your medical got expire, otherwise Sep 2009 medical applicants already got PPR in mid 2010.

hi
i disagree with u. i also got medicals in september 2009. this is something called destiny.....to be in canada or not to be....

prayers for all victims....

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
it looks all files are going to be transfered to London till December

dilawer02pg12 said:
Asalam Alekum

Query

CHC REply

Dear Client,

We, the Islamabad Office, are not updating your file or adding any information to your file in response to your email.

However, the information below may be useful to you:

If you have received instructions from our office in Islamabad to submit documents, please submit the documents to our mission in Islamabad as instructed.

If you have received instructions from CIO Sydney to submit your application package, please submit these documents to our mission in London. If you have already submitted your application package to Islamabad, then Islamabad will automatically forward this on to London.

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that the London Office will contact you when they are in a position to begin processing your application. We regret that neither our office nor London office is able to provide status updates at this time. You may wish to resend your enquiry after November 2010 to the London Office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042 , Islamabad , Pakistan

Dilawer

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What ever is gona come out from CHC, it will be good for all members InshallAllah. We have all waited so long for the PPR

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
no dear this time they are not so fast last time when they wrote me reply it was the next day when i wrote the message may be they are busy .so will you elaborate what info you have about them

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right now i just got this information that they are currently working on transfer only in dec2010 or jan 2011they will start working on our cases. as soon as i get any other information i will shear with you people. Keep your hopes high

reds