+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
lele have you heard anything back yet??????
no Kurdistan-Kazal nothing new :( , but we are waiting our caps we ordered it on 5 augest.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
inshallah youll hear something back soon..
lele said:
no Kurdistan-Kazal nothing new :( , but we are waiting our caps we ordered it on 5 augest.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jammin said:
I did and they didnt let me go in and i called them 10 times and all they said send email,AND I SENT EMAILS They didnt reply to my emails too ,i donno whats going on 3am yersmowa yimkin

:D :D looooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllll hehehehhe nice one
but no one knows what in their minds, did you talk to your MP

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi joe1313,
I wanna ask you about the MP, did you talk to himself or to his secretary?

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes lele with both,,,,but mainly the lady,,,,they only give update on my file as where is it or where it move thats all,,,,it's like the caips info
lele said:
hi joe1313,
I wanna ask you about the MP, did you talk to himself or to his secretary?

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Dear Friends in suffering

Today i got a second call from the embassy just to remind me that my wife should pay for my visa and submit it with my passport in the embassy because my file is already done, i told her that i got the same call before from them and i am just waiting for the receipt. Inno dafa2 el kheir killo 3alayyi halla2?

Lele, beleive me i know what you are feeling, remember i had the same feeling too and even i planned to call them once to tell them that i had enough and i need to stop my file because they want us to beleive their big lie, but now it is all over, be patient dear, it will all end in your favor.

Does anybody know how much it should take time for the visa to be stamped on my passport?
JANMIN, what category is your file? sponsorship or skilled worker?

Thanks all

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
Family class,ana saraha ma kinit habeb khaberkon l ossa ta ma e3je2kon aktar ,bass l hale inno bade choof iza ana ba3dne keser l ra2em l 2iyesse wala 7ada tene kasaro,TLE3ET BA3dne mhafaz 3al la2ab

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Jammin, you are holding the record indeed.

You should insist on knowing any detail from the embassy, actually it is your passport that they are holding, this is your personal document not even the government can hold it all that long. Tell the embassy that you have a business travel to make.

You are the husband or the wife?

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
Husband,the thing is that if u want they can give u the passport if u need to travel to any place,bass the thing is choo l ifede ana ma sada2et inno talabo ,la irja3 es7abo without a visa,trust me i dont know what to do or at least whats going on,i know the story of leb_can,and i was happy that they called him back and biwa2ta kinit ana w yeah have the same story w specially he was working IN UAE W ANA IN KSA ,but now tkhatet l ossa HAYDA L TI7lil ,ITS 43DAYS THAT MY PASSPORT 3ENDON

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Hi Joe,
Ohhhh so she redid her medical ::) maybe they got the copy of the medical exam from Paris that's why they didn't ask from her the green sheet. I heard about the frauds cases but I guess those are who got there immigration without being present in Canada.
Anyways thanks for your wishes and I wish soon this will end
Good luck everybody
By the way the embassy is closed today, I passed by this morning and the door was closed

joe1313 said:
Hi Anoushka
Thanks anoushka 3a2belik ya rab soon you have a good news,
and for the med exam they did not ask about it in the mail,even they did not asking her
to provide the green paper 1017form (the original) because you know she re did her med exam by her self without asking her so i'm wondering about it,will see if they will ask about it in person or when we submit the paper they recognized it's missing we have to wait.
and as somebody said about the fraud cases i read the Canadian government issuing a deportation order for alot of lebanese ppl and a lot of them even they have the citizenship.
so everything come to the surface on our time you see.
yalla 3a2belik and soon you'll hear good news YA RAB.

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:

Today i got a second call from the embassy just to remind me that my wife should pay for my visa and submit it with my passport in the embassy because my file is already done, i told her that i got the same call before from them and i am just waiting for the receipt. Inno dafa2 el kheir killo 3alayyi halla2?

Lele, beleive me i know what you are feeling, remember i had the same feeling too and even i planned to call them once to tell them that i had enough and i need to stop my file because they want us to beleive their big lie, but now it is all over, be patient dear, it will all end in your favor.

Does anybody know how much it should take time for the visa to be stamped on my passport?

Thanks all
Hi Elie,,,,as you said (Dafa2 el 5ayer menoun hala2) anyway thanks god you're over it you sound much better,,,

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:

Thanks all
Hi Elie ,,,,i forgot asking you do they change your status on the e-case on their web cic.gc.ca

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Joe, thanks for asking, actually that is what i was going to post today.

Finally, i was checking the status on cic.gc.ca and it shows that a "DECISION MADE". i clicked on it and this is what it shows:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 7, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Ajaxxio said:
Joe, thanks for asking, actually that is what i was going to post today.

Finally, i was checking the status on cic.gc.ca and it shows that a "DECISION MADE". i clicked on it and this is what it shows:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 7, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
This is great news!!!! And because they called you the second time, it means they are ready to stamp your visa and get your file done and over with--therefore I have a strong feeling you will receive your passport right away--I even suggest you shouldnt drop it off-you should take it personally because I was reading your previous post and they advised you on the phone ' i come in person in order to stamp my visa.' I knew that you hearing itll take another 8 months was so false..not far from reality ;). Best of luck. My husbands file has been since April 6th 2011, I hope to hear good news soon like you did! :)