+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zztop81 said:
How about for the following documents? Police certificate, schedule 1 updated form, residency questionnaire and sponsor's passport...

no one knows for sure :( , but from our friend here " still waiting" she got an email from the embassy on 19-july asked her to supply the residency questionaire and police certificate, and on 7 - augest she got her visa.

:) so be optimistic and enshallah you will hear good news soon.

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Friends in suffering

As for me, they asked for all these documents on April and asked for the medical tests on July and only 3 days ago they called me and said that my wife should pay the visa fee and then send the receipt and my passport to the embassy.
So the total from the first documents untill now is 6 months.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Seee, Ajaxxio, I told you will get it soon--that 8 months stuff you have to wait was a load of crap (excuse my french) Congrats!!!!!! And lele sweety, they are probablly telling elias to redo medical cause they have only done one..you have done two...odds are they do not want you to redo your medicals!! Keep your fingers crossed, you can try emailing again!!

And its so strange, they haven't asked us to do the RQ, and we are in the 17th month, last week they emailed us to show them proof of continued contact (which we had no problem with and we gave them lots of proof :D ) and schedule A (where he has worked the last 10 years) and he had dropped it off Friday, so who knows now--fingers crossed!

Inshalla we will all be out of this misery soon!! Have a fantastic week everyone!!!!! xoxo

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Yass said:
Hello all,

I called the immigration and asked few questions about the medical test; the agent mentioned to me the new law which extends the medical beyond the one year mark, so I asked him what happens if my wife goes and does her medical without being notified to do so by the embassy, he said nothing it is only a waste of money in case the medical gets extended, I repeated the question asking: "Is it a bad thing to renew the medical without being advised to do it?", he said: "absolutely not, she can do the medical anytime".

I hope this helps!
Thanks Yass for sharing your information with us, I hope that this new law will apply on us.
Good luck

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Ajaxxio said:
Friends in suffering

I have a great news to share with you hoping it gives to all of you big hopes especially for you LELE, today i got a phone call from the embassy to tell me that my file is with the council, they told me to call my wife and tell her to pay the visa fee in Mississauga which is 490 cad, and then send a copy of the receipt with my passport and drop it in the box or i come in person in order to stamp my visa.

I hope you will hear good news as well, i will keep you updated with all my steps until i get my visa.

All the best to all of you dear friends.
Finallyyyyyy :D

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Friends in suffering

As for me, they asked for all these documents on April and asked for the medical tests on July and only 3 days ago they called me and said that my wife should pay the visa fee and then send the receipt and my passport to the embassy.
So the total from the first documents untill now is 6 months.
Hi ajaxxio
First congratulations and hope this time they will answer you back very quickly and you have your visa ASAP to reunite your family , really i'm happy for you,,,because you realy suffering with them,,,,i think you going to montreal,,,

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lele said:
hi Elias can you tell us what is your timeline ?
it is good they are working but :( that is means they did not extend her medical ??? when was her first medical ?
I am disappointing now :mad: :mad: is that means they did not follow the new law?
on monday it will be 20 month in process :-\ happy birthday my file
Hi Lele
According to the medical exam is better to redo it,because the extension of the med exam it's only for 3 months and it's not automatic extension it go back to the officer who doing your file,he decide if he extend it or not,he"s not forced by the law,the law give him the decision.
and it's better to redo it you'll gain time because it take time to go from here lebanon to paris to resend it back to lebanon and this some time take over 3 months and at this all time your file stay on the desk of the officer waiting for your med exam,,,,,so my opinion think about it because at the end you'll lose nothing if you re did it.

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Joe,Anoushka,Nairyd and all of my friends in suffering

Thank you all for all your wishes and hope you hear some great news as well.

My wife already paid the visa fee on Monday morning, i hope we will not wait long to get our receipt from Mississauga.
The girl from the embassy told me that i can either put the receipt and my passport in the drop box or i go in person, do you think if i go in person they would give me the visa on the same day or i have to wait for another 2 weeks or 1 month more?

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Ajaxxio said:
Joe,Anoushka,Nairyd and all of my friends in suffering

Thank you all for all your wishes and hope you hear some great news as well.

My wife already paid the visa fee on Monday morning, i hope we will not wait long to get our receipt from Mississauga.
The girl from the embassy told me that i can either put the receipt and my passport in the drop box or i go in person, do you think if i go in person they would give me the visa on the same day or i have to wait for another 2 weeks or 1 month more?
Ajaxxio thank you for your wishes,
Finally you are in your last stage, if you have time to go in person I guess it's better because they will tell you when to go back again, but if you put in the box they will take their time
Good Luck :D

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
joe1313 said:
Hi Lele
According to the medical exam is better to redo it,because the extension of the med exam it's only for 3 months and it's not automatic extension it go back to the officer who doing your file,he decide if he extend it or not,he"s not forced by the law,the law give him the decision.
and it's better to redo it you'll gain time because it take time to go from here lebanon to paris to resend it back to lebanon and this some time take over 3 months and at this all time your file stay on the desk of the officer waiting for your med exam,,,,,so my opinion think about it because at the end you'll lose nothing if you re did it.
Is she going to wait another 3 months ?! They should call her or us if they need another medical, it is not our fault that the processing is taking this long, they should hire more people to finish their job.
Anyways thanks for you advice ;)

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anoushka said:
Is she going to wait another 3 months ?! They should call her or us if they need another medical, it is not our fault that the processing is taking this long, they should hire more people to finish their job.
Anyways thanks for you advice ;)
Hi Anoushka
Kifik hope you doing well,you right they should do a lot of things for us to help us reunite with our family,but what we can do,,,,for me as Canadian i'm very disappointed for all what happening with me i'm in the 17 months of waiting and not even a sign of whats going on with my file even the med exam expired since Mars and till know they did not bother and tell me to re do or ask for any kind of paper,and i'm going back and forth to canada every 2 or 3 months stay bit here with my wife and go back for my business i never travel this much in all my life in canada which is over 17 yrs.
the only thing i can do for now is to bother my MP in canada every week i call or i send a letter by post and e-mails just to take of some anger out of my system, because it's so ridiculous whats going on,
sorry i write a lot but the steam hit my roof,,,so they need to do a lot and a lot of things to help us finish with this situation,,,,,hope soon will get over it and as our friend still waiting said that she get over her 15 months of waiting when she reunite with her husband.
nchallah 5ayer.

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
joe1313 said:
Hi Anoushka
Kifik hope you doing well,you right they should do a lot of things for us to help us reunite with our family,but what we can do,,,,for me as Canadian i'm very disappointed for all what happening with me i'm in the 17 months of waiting and not even a sign of whats going on with my file even the med exam expired since Mars and till know they did not bother and tell me to re do or ask for any kind of paper,and i'm going back and forth to canada every 2 or 3 months stay bit here with my wife and go back for my business i never travel this much in all my life in canada which is over 17 yrs.
the only thing i can do for now is to bother my MP in canada every week i call or i send a letter by post and e-mails just to take of some anger out of my system, because it's so ridiculous whats going on,
sorry i write a lot but the steam hit my roof,,,so they need to do a lot and a lot of things to help us finish with this situation,,,,,hope soon will get over it and as our friend still waiting said that she get over her 15 months of waiting when she reunite with her husband.
nchallah 5ayer.
Thanks Joe, I am ok, hope soon we will all be great by hearing from the embassy. I am happy that you are able to travel every now and then to see your wife , don’t worry soon all these will get over and remember that we are here to support each other so write as much as you can ;)

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anoushka said:
Thanks Joe, I am ok, hope soon we will all be great by hearing from the embassy. I am happy that you are able to travel every now and then to see your wife , don't worry soon all these will get over and remember that we are here to support each other so write as much as you can ;)
Thank you Anoushka,,,really your words are heart cooler,,,, and as for me GUESS what (ken lezem ne2 min zamen),my wife get an e-mail requesting some paper as e5raj ayed and form 1 stuff like that,so i'm very happy now and hopefully we finish everything fast and go before the winter start in Montreal.
hope you get your paper soon YA RAB.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
joe1313 said:
Thank you Anoushka,,,really your words are heart cooler,,,, and as for me GUESS what (ken lezem ne2 min zamen),my wife get an e-mail requesting some paper as e5raj ayed and form 1 stuff like that,so i'm very happy now and hopefully we finish everything fast and go before the winter start in Montreal.
Thats great news Joe! What paper did they request?

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe1313 said:
good news for you joe1313.
and thanks for your advice to me but no I will not do it untill they ask.
today one on iranian forum got her ppr and they extend her medical that expired on june so i am optimestic they have extend mine.
because it not just the money it is also the time if they did not extend it so I have to wait more than 3 month.