joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
Thats great news Joe! What paper did they request?
Hi Nairyd
they ask for Updated Lebanese Police Certificate.Updated Schedule 1 form with full personal history since 2011.Please provide proof of continued contact between you and your spouse in Canada. (Tickets, Skype, MSN…)

- Completee residency questionnaire with your sponsor
Please be notified that if you do not comply with this request within 30 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application

and this is the most important phrase after we wait for them over 17 months they rush and threatening us to submit our paper in 30 days.
good luck to all hope soon you'll hear good news.

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lele said:
good news for you joe1313.
and thanks for your advice to me but no I will not do it untill they ask.
today one on iranian forum got her ppr and they extend her medical that expired on june so i am optimestic they have extend mine.
because it not just the money it is also the time if they did not extend it so I have to wait more than 3 month.
Thanks Lele hope soon you hear a good news too. you know i was surprised they don't even ask or mention anything about my wife medical exam,maybe they are taking it easy on us since they know it's there mistake of taking all this time,,,will see,,,,,yalla again good luck for all

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
joe1313 said:
Hi Nairyd
they ask for Updated Lebanese Police Certificate.Updated Schedule 1 form with full personal history since 2011.Please provide proof of continued contact between you and your spouse in Canada. (Tickets, Skype, MSN...)

- Completee residency questionnaire with your sponsor
Please be notified that if you do not comply with this request within 30 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application
and this is the most important phrase after we wait for them over 17 months they rush and threatening us to submit our paper in 30 days.
good luck to all hope soon you'll hear good news.
Joe they asked my husband for schedule 1 what they asked your wife for, of the last 10 years and for proof of continued contact but they didnt say skype msn tickets..but we sent a copy of my passport pictures of my visits and all our phone bills (now im worried if they wanted more proof akh :(( ). My husband sent the new police certificate when he sent the new medicals--which was in January 2012. Means they are moving alone for people in 17th month..they didnt ask my husband and I for the RQ though. Good luck!!!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe1313 said:
Thanks Lele hope soon you hear a good news too. you know i was surprised they don't even ask or mention anything about my wife medical exam,maybe they are taking it easy on us since they know it's there mistake of taking all this time,,,will see,,,,,yalla again good luck for all
waw did you see :) that means good news is coming soon enshallah :)
also they give you 30 days they wanna get red of your file very fast ;)

zztop81

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-08-2012
Any news, is good news. We just have to be patient. Hopefully, we all get our visas soon. Good luck everyone!

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Hello everyone...

As yu can see I am still here and waiting patiently for any sort of news bas nothing yet. Its been 1 year and 3 months with no words of hope. Im not sure if u guys saw the time frame for Lebanon, its 17 months now.
I just wanna say congrats for all those who got their pprs or even some kind of relief, and God be with all those who are suffering. Not sure if u saw read the articles on National post about all the fraud coming from ppl in Lebanon...so that puts us in the head of the bullet. We have to pay the price for all these fraud applicants who came here and ruined the system.
Ana i called 2 weeks ago immigration canada and they said my application is IN PROGRESS (dont know what exactly bye2sdo) since March 4...tab3an l medicals for my husband expired back in May 2011, and beleive when u wait for too long the reltionship gets killed. Ana my husband told me he would wait till Jan, if nothing happens its over. Cause ana i dont wanna return there bl 7aleh haydei..no one knows eymata they break into a war. I dont know how to handle this suffering, tsawaro at the end of the road, yimkin we divorce w kl wa7ad b7alo....i hate this process..i cant take it no more.... :((

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
Hi LELLO,
It is true that waiting for too long cools down a relationship but should not break it. For our cases (waiting over 16 months) it is a bit of bad timing I think, given that the embassy in Damascus got closed.
Yes, I read many articles regarding fraudulent immigrants. That's really bad for every good immigrant. Hope that the cleaning process that is currently taking place continues to revoke the citizenship of all fraudulent. I think we should inform CIC about any immigrant who's or had broke the system for the sake of good people.

LELLO said:
Hello everyone...

As yu can see I am still here and waiting patiently for any sort of news bas nothing yet. Its been 1 year and 3 months with no words of hope. Im not sure if u guys saw the time frame for Lebanon, its 17 months now.
I just wanna say congrats for all those who got their pprs or even some kind of relief, and God be with all those who are suffering. Not sure if u saw read the articles on National post about all the fraud coming from ppl in Lebanon...so that puts us in the head of the bullet. We have to pay the price for all these fraud applicants who came here and ruined the system.
Ana i called 2 weeks ago immigration canada and they said my application is IN PROGRESS (dont know what exactly bye2sdo) since March 4...tab3an l medicals for my husband expired back in May 2011, and beleive when u wait for too long the reltionship gets killed. Ana my husband told me he would wait till Jan, if nothing happens its over. Cause ana i dont wanna return there bl 7aleh haydei..no one knows eymata they break into a war. I dont know how to handle this suffering, tsawaro at the end of the road, yimkin we divorce w kl wa7ad b7alo....i hate this process..i cant take it no more.... :((

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
joe1313 said:
Thank you Anoushka,,,really your words are heart cooler,,,, and as for me GUESS what (ken lezem ne2 min zamen),my wife get an e-mail requesting some paper as e5raj ayed and form 1 stuff like that,so i'm very happy now and hopefully we finish everything fast and go before the winter start in Montreal.
hope you get your paper soon YA RAB.
Joeeeeeeee 1000 mabrouk
I am so happy for you, khay khay khayyyyy
I should start nagging then hehehehe ;)

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Lello how are you my dear?
I always say to myself where is she, I thought you got your visa since long ago ...
Honey, everyone passes throught hard time because being apart breaks the communication between couples, but don't worry soon all these will finish, and when you get back and live together things 100% will change. Please be patient and pray and God will save your marriage.
Just remember that everybody is under pressure
Good luck ;)

LELLO said:
Hello everyone...

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
I didn't get you here guys
is your medical renewed ? if not did they ask to renew it, or they just extended it ?
thanks

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
Hi everyone ,i was a silent reader,now i have a funny story ta khaberkon yeha my application sarla 20 month in process,in first of august i got a call to submit the passport w since then w my passsport ba3do bil safara ya3ne 43 days w la had hala2 they didnt call back

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jammin said:
Hi everyone ,i was a silent reader,now i have a funny story ta khaberkon yeha my application sarla 20 month in process,in first of august i got a call to submit the passport w since then w my passsport ba3do bil safara ya3ne 43 days w la had hala2 they didnt call back
hi Jammin,
realy it is weird, did you went to the embassy to know what is going on?

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
lele have you heard anything back yet??????

lele said:
hi Jammin,
realy it is weird, did you went to the embassy to know what is going on?

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
I did and they didnt let me go in and i called them 10 times and all they said send email,AND I SENT EMAILS They didnt reply to my emails too ,i donno whats going on 3am yersmowa yimkin

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Anoushka
Thanks anoushka 3a2belik ya rab soon you have a good news,
and for the med exam they did not ask about it in the mail,even they did not asking her
to provide the green paper 1017form (the original) because you know she re did her med exam by her self without asking her so i'm wondering about it,will see if they will ask about it in person or when we submit the paper they recognized it's missing we have to wait.
and as somebody said about the fraud cases i read the Canadian government issuing a deportation order for alot of lebanese ppl and a lot of them even they have the citizenship.
so everything come to the surface on our time you see.
yalla 3a2belik and soon you'll hear good news YA RAB.
Anoushka said:
Joeeeeeeee 1000 mabrouk
I am so happy for you, khay khay khayyyyy
I should start nagging then hehehehe ;)