App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Joe, in the email did they specify that they wanted Tickets/Skype/MSN as your proof of contact? The lebanese police certificate only takes an hour to do and then go get translated-you guys have enough time. Good luck.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Jammin said:
Mabroukkkkkk ajaxxio ,listen u need to tell ur wife to fax the payment reciept to cic
I suggest Ajaxxio's wife scans the receipt of payment to him and he prints it and goes to the embassy with the receipt and passpot in hand in order to get his visa stamped right away--if his wife faxes over the receipt he wouldnt know when the embassy would call again--but if he were to do things in person he would have a better idea of what is going on.

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Dear Friends

My wife already sent a copy and i already downloaded the receipt and printed it out and going straight to the embassy on Monday.
They told me it is better to go in person between 09 and 10:30 am, and they think afternoon on the same day they will give me the visa with some 3 papers A3 size that i should keep one of them with me for a long time and to present the others to the immigration in the airport of Dorval.

I wish you all the best of luck guys, i will keep you updated hoping such informations will keep some morals up.

Leb_Can

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-April-2011
Jammin said:
Husband,the thing is that if u want they can give u the passport if u need to travel to any place,bass the thing is choo l ifede ana ma sada2et inno talabo ,la irja3 es7abo without a visa,trust me i dont know what to do or at least whats going on,i know the story of leb_can,and i was happy that they called him back and biwa2ta kinit ana w yeah have the same story w specially he was working IN UAE W ANA IN KSA ,but now tkhatet l ossa HAYDA L TI7lil ,ITS 43DAYS THAT MY PASSPORT 3ENDON
Hello,

The waiting time when they had my passport was the worst period in the whole process, what I did is I emailed them and I put Urgent in the subject and I wrote three lines just asking why I did not get a call yet.

Mabrook Ajaxxio my ecase changed to the same as yours after 2 days of getting the visa.

iwatchtv

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi Ajaxxio
congrats on the good news
i suppose u have done the medical before May 2011. did u redo the medical again in 2012?
best wishes

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
I did the same thing in my email,I AGREED WITH U ABCHA3 EYEM,i have a question for u leb_can did theyask u to submit pics for the passport,and ur visa stamped day was at the same day u got ur passport ??

htraboul

May 27, 2011
That is not fair, we ve been waiting for long long time :
We applied in Nov 2010 it means almost 22 months ago
I have 31 years old = 372 months
it means we spent almost 6% of my life waiting for a visa

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
IWATCH, i re-did my medical exams on July 2012.

Leb-can, how long it will take to stamp the visa after i send the receipt of the visa fee and my passport to the embassy? is it better to go in person or drop it in the box?

Htraboul, i wish it will be the turn of all of you at the same time.

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
IWATCH, i re-did my medical exams on July 2012.

Leb-can, how long it will take to stamp the visa after i send the receipt of the visa fee and my passport to the embassy? is it better to go in person or drop it in the box?

Htraboul, i wish it will be the turn of all of you at the same time.
Hello elie
i think in both ways it will end up in the mail box outside the building,,,,in my e-mail we received from them they said you can drop it in person or mail it by the post.
i hope in your case it will be diffrent and they let you in and deliver it in person.
and they let you wait and they stamp you the visa right away in spot.

Leb_Can

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-April-2011
Jammin said:
I did the same thing in my email,I AGREED WITH U ABCHA3 EYEM,i have a question for u leb_can did theyask u to submit pics for the passport,and ur visa stamped day was at the same day u got ur passport ??
No they did not ask for pics but when I picket the passport they used one of the pics that they had. and the visa was stamped on the same day i picket the passport