09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
Hello all,

I called the immigration and asked few questions about the medical test; the agent mentioned to me the new law which extends the medical beyond the one year mark, so I asked him what happens if my wife goes and does her medical without being notified to do so by the embassy, he said nothing it is only a waste of money in case the medical gets extended, I repeated the question asking: "Is it a bad thing to renew the medical without being advised to do it?", he said: "absolutely not, she can do the medical anytime".

I hope this helps!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friends,
thank you Nayred and Anoshka for your nice feeling, I hope all of us no matter who get first just let them give us our visas we are realy tired from all this process I do not wish this waiting time to my enemy realy 7RAAAAAAAAAM.

Hab, do not think about the visa now, you will be a father in days :)

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Friends in suffering

I have a great news to share with you hoping it gives to all of you big hopes especially for you LELE, today i got a phone call from the embassy to tell me that my file is with the council, they told me to call my wife and tell her to pay the visa fee in Mississauga which is 490 cad, and then send a copy of the receipt with my passport and drop it in the box or i come in person in order to stamp my visa.

I hope you will hear good news as well, i will keep you updated with all my steps until i get my visa.

All the best to all of you dear friends.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Friends in suffering

I have a great news to share with you hoping it gives to all of you big hopes especially for you LELE, today i got a phone call from the embassy to tell me that my file is with the council, they told me to call my wife and tell her to pay the visa fee in Mississauga which is 490 cad, and then send a copy of the receipt with my passport and drop it in the box or i come in person in order to stamp my visa.

I hope you will hear good news as well, i will keep you updated with all my steps until i get my visa.

All the best to all of you dear friends.

WAW :eek: ALF ALF MABROOOOOL Abou Hussein ;) I mean Elie :)
I am sooooo happy for you, your kids and your wife. :)
I told you not more than one month

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Thank you very much Lele and in return i wish you all the luck as well, it is time that this suffering ends for all of us.
I hope they will not hold my passport in the embassy for a long time like they did with one of our friends here who was living in some arab country and told him to present his passport for the visa and still do not have any news.

Anyway, thanks again and all the best for you all.

I like the joke about Abou Hussein lol. I think they thought i belong to the military wing of AL Mokdad. ELIE AL MOKDAD. LOL

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no Ajaxxio, you mean Leb_can
they call him After almost 4 week of having his passport it is done for him.
enshallah soon for you too :)

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Ajaxxio said:
Thank you very much Lele and in return i wish you all the luck as well, it is time that this suffering ends for all of us.
I hope they will not hold my passport in the embassy for a long time like they did with one of our friends here who was living in some arab country and told him to present his passport for the visa and still do not have any news.

Anyway, thanks again and all the best for you all.

I like the joke about Abou Hussein lol. I think they thought i belong to the military wing of AL Mokdad. ELIE AL MOKDAD. LOL
WHOA Elie, that is fantastic news!!! Finally!!! Congrats... Maybe the file was delayed because you didn't pay the 490 upfront! Anyway nshallah you will have smooth flight and a safe landing!!!!
Guys, I miss you all so much and you are always in my prayers... It is weird how life works!!! Now the wait and the agonizing 15 months are all gone, as if I never cried and never lived through that horrible time!!! I thought I'd tell you all that to remind you that there is an end to this dark tunnel and once it is over, you will be so busy living with your partner that you won't even think of the bad times! Nshallah you will hear amazing news like Elie's as soon as possible!!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Re: RMO office to mail medical?

crimsonred said:
Hi all,

The beirut office recently emailed my sponsored wife to re-do the medical.
She is currently visiting me here in Canada and we are thinking of doing the medical here in Canada and have it sent to the proper Regional Medical Office (RMO).
Does anybody know the mailing address I should provide the doctor, is it the same as the mailing address of the consulate in lebanon or will it be the Paris office?

Thanks
It depends on which province you are in, if you are in QC specifically in Montreal then you go to a designated medical practitioner and you do the exam, and they send it to ottawa, you don't actually mail your results, what you do though is just email the embassy the green sheet that the doc gives you. Good Luck!

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
It seems the VO in Beirut is working harder in Sep :)
Yesterday my wife got an email from them requesting the following:
- Renewing the medical exam
- Residence Questionnaire
- Supplementary Information
- New criminal record
- Pay the 490$ permanent residence fees

Hope it is getting closer to PPR. Has been almost 16 months.
Will keep you updated.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elias201 said:
It seems the VO in Beirut is working harder in Sep :)
Yesterday my wife got an email from them requesting the following:
- Renewing the medical exam
- Residence Questionnaire
- Supplementary Information
- New criminal record
- Pay the 490$ permanent residence fees

Hope it is getting closer to PPR. Has been almost 16 months.
Will keep you updated.
hi Elias can you tell us what is your timeline ?
it is good they are working but :( that is means they did not extend her medical ??? when was her first medical ?
I am disappointing now :mad: :mad: is that means they did not follow the new law?
on monday it will be 20 month in process :-\ happy birthday my file

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
lele said:
hi Elias can you tell us what is your timeline ?
it is good they are working but :( that is means they did not extend her medical ??? when was her first medical ?
I am disappointing now :mad: :mad: is that means they did not follow the new law?
on monday it will be 20 month in process :-\ happy birthday my file
Hi lele,
Our medical exam validity expired on January 2012, so the new medical exam procedure doesn't apply to my wife and she must redo it (it is not within the 15 months time frame since the new procedure is effective June 1st, 2012). If your medical exam was done after March 1st, 2011, there is a chance to get it extended for 12 months.

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Still waiting

Thank you for your wishes, i wish you all the best as well.

I hope that this month i will be over with this suffering.

Good luck to all.

zztop81

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-08-2012
Hey everyone,

How long after they request for documents do we expect a response from Beirut VO?

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zztop81 said:
Hey everyone,

How long after they request for documents do we expect a response from Beirut VO?
hi zztop81,
it depends on the document type, i think the medical needs the longest time, it is from 2 to 3 month.....

zztop81

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-08-2012
lele said:
hi zztop81,
it depends on the document type, i think the medical needs the longest time, it is from 2 to 3 month.....
How about for the following documents? Police certificate, schedule 1 updated form, residency questionnaire and sponsor's passport...