+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Nairyd

They called me more than 2 months ago and said that my papers are already in the council office waiting to be finalised and that all they need from me is the residency questionnaire. I gave them the file needed on 7 July. Every year, me and my kids i see my wife between July and September, this year because i kept my moral up after their phone call, we decided and planned to meet all together as a family in Canada, but as expected, we are back to reality now that nothing much will happen, i registered again my kids in school for this year and that's it, one year more for waiting. This is my own experience, you can also beleive what you want.

Tina, write on the envelope your full name, mobile and home number, file number, date of birth and your e-mail, sure don't forget to write the name of the document you are applying. Best of luck, you are close, ghamdi 3eyn w fat7i 3eyn the 2 years will pass quickly.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Nairyd

They called me more than 2 months ago and said that my papers are already in the council office waiting to be finalised and that all they need from me is the residency questionnaire. I gave them the file needed on 7 July. Every year, me and my kids i see my wife between July and September, this year because i kept my moral up after their phone call, we decided and planned to meet all together as a family in Canada, but as expected, we are back to reality now that nothing much will happen, i registered again my kids in school for this year and that's it, one year more for waiting. This is my own experience, you can also beleive what you want.

Tina, write on the envelope your full name, mobile and home number, file number, date of birth and your e-mail, sure don't forget to write the name of the document you are applying. Best of luck, you are close, ghamdi 3eyn w fat7i 3eyn the 2 years will pass quickly.
Hi Ajaxio, look I am with Nairyd, in their website the processing time for medical in lebanon 1 month , in syria it is 3 month.

they asked me by mail to do the second one after the first has expired on july 2011, in that mail they said do not ask about your file for 6 month, the maximum to finish processing my file is 6 month after med date ( the whole file not just the medical file),
10 month have passed before i hear from them
Last call to me was since 2 month.
in your case I think not more than 1 month you will hear from them....

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lele

So it is 6 months after the meds, So as i heard is 100% true that we need between 6 and 8 months after the medical exams. Shi bi2arrif fi3lan.

wkassir81

Jul 14, 2012
hi Anoushka,

why you had to re-do your medical exams. i'm a Quebec applicant, i did my medical exam last march 2012 after 24 month of the federal part. now im still waiting and no response. have you passed the one year for your medical exam. i hope i won't reach this situation and re-do it.

take care and wish you all the best.

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
wkassir81 said:
hi Anoushka,

why you had to re-do your medical exams. i'm a Quebec applicant, i did my medical exam last march 2012 after 24 month of the federal part. now im still waiting and no response. have you passed the one year for your medical exam. i hope i won't reach this situation and re-do it.

take care and wish you all the best.
Hello Wkassir81,
The medical exam expires every 12 months and the new law says that it could be extanded for another 3 months if only the medical is required to be done. Mine is already been expired and they never contacted me to redo it, I come from the hospital just right now but couldn't redo it because I forgot to stamp my photos so tomorrow will go back again ...
I wish, you will not suffer like we did.
Good luck to you too

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
Anoushka said:
Hello Wkassir81,
The medical exam expires every 12 months and the new law says that it could be extanded for another 3 months if only the medical is required to be done. Mine is already been expired and they never contacted me to redo it, I come from the hospital just right now but couldn't redo it because I forgot to stamp my photos so tomorrow will go back again ...
I wish, you will not suffer like we did.
Good luck to you too
Hello Anoushka,

Just a small correction about the medical exam new procedure. There's a new procedure that will allow medical validity to be extended if your application processing is completed within 15 months of the original medical exam and the only thing stopping your application from final approval and PPR is the expiration of your medical results (or ability to reasonably land within the initial year-long validity). Given that your meds were done on May 12, 2011, they might have extended it and you might not need to redo it again. See below a copy of the new procedure from CIC website;

"Effective June 1st, 2012, officers can request that an applicant's medical file be reassessed by a Medical Officer (MOF) or a Health Branch (HB) delegated staff for the issuance of a new medical certificate. The process applies to cases where a final decision of an officer is pending only due to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires. This process is limited to applicants who had a routine immigration medical examination (IME) done by a panel physician within the last 15 months in or outside Canada. The new medical certificate issued will be valid for 12 months."

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
So you suggest to wait an email and then go through it ?
I know it is crazy to redo it without any sign from the embassy but alot in here told me to do it, so I am really confused
By the way my hundand's name is elias too ;)

elias201 said:
Hello Anoushka,

Just a small correction about the medical exam new procedure. There's a new procedure that will allow medical validity to be extended if your application processing is completed within 15 months of the original medical exam and the only thing stopping your application from final approval and PPR is the expiration of your medical results (or ability to reasonably land within the initial year-long validity). Given that your meds were done on May 12, 2011, they might have extended it and you might not need to redo it again. See below a copy of the new procedure from CIC website;

"Effective June 1st, 2012, officers can request that an applicant's medical file be reassessed by a Medical Officer (MOF) or a Health Branch (HB) delegated staff for the issuance of a new medical certificate. The process applies to cases where a final decision of an officer is pending only due to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires. This process is limited to applicants who had a routine immigration medical examination (IME) done by a panel physician within the last 15 months in or outside Canada. The new medical certificate issued will be valid for 12 months."

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
Anoushka said:
So you suggest to wait an email and then go through it ?
I know it is crazy to redo it without any sign from the embassy but alot in here told me to do it, so I am really confused
By the way my hundand's name is elias too ;)
My opinion: you should wait for a request to renew the medical examination. I don't think redoing it by yourself would accelerate the process.

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
elias201 said:
My opinion: you should wait for a request to renew the medical examination. I don't think redoing it by yourself would accelerate the process.
Ohhhhh thank you elias
:)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anoushka said:
Ohhhhh thank you elias
:)
hi Anoushka, I am with elias, maybe they extended it already,
I am in the same setuation like you I am waiting a sign from them to do the third.

from my experiance when the first med. expired they send me mail after just 2 weeks to redo the second .... now 6 weeks and nothing , and 9 weeks since I got the last call from them .........

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
lele said:
I am in the same setuation like you I am waiting a sign from them to do the third.

from my experiance when the first med. expired they send me mail after just 2 weeks to redo the second .... now 6 weeks and nothing , and 9 weeks since I got the last call from them .........
So it's better to wait ::)
I don't know why, when i saw your post felt that you have a good news for us, hope my feelings will come true soon, I really wish you get your visa soonest of all of us
kisses

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
lele said:

Inshalla lele you will hear from them soon!!! Crazy to ask for a third medical! Maybe you guys should try emailing again.

crimsonred

Sep 6, 2012
RMO office to mail medical?

Hi all,

The beirut office recently emailed my sponsored wife to re-do the medical.
She is currently visiting me here in Canada and we are thinking of doing the medical here in Canada and have it sent to the proper Regional Medical Office (RMO).
Does anybody know the mailing address I should provide the doctor, is it the same as the mailing address of the consulate in lebanon or will it be the Paris office?

Thanks

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi everyone,

About the medical Dont do it before that embassy ask you because there is the new rules now.

They ask my wife to redo her second one in october 2011. The second one will expire on october 13, 2012. I will not let my wife redo it for the third time before beirut vo ask. Nshallah the second one will be extended because I dont want to pay another 200$ for medical test. Its crazy thinking of do the medical for the third time like why you ask to redo it if you dont give the visa before that its expire :mad: ???.

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Re: RMO office to mail medical?

Hi crimsonred,

Can you share your timeline? Since when your file reach damascus or beirut?

crimsonred said:
Hi all,

The beirut office recently emailed my sponsored wife to re-do the medical.
She is currently visiting me here in Canada and we are thinking of doing the medical here in Canada and have it sent to the proper Regional Medical Office (RMO).
Does anybody know the mailing address I should provide the doctor, is it the same as the mailing address of the consulate in lebanon or will it be the Paris office?

Thanks