Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina85 said:
Thanks joe!
In the email he got from Beirut it says " kindly consult the precious medical dr" for medical redo, but they were still not aware that he is in ksa as this was very recent and still didn't update them... So would
It be wrong if he did the medical in KSa or should he just go to Lebanon??
Hi Tina
in this case that he did not update them about he's move so i think is better he come back to lebanon and do he's exam. coz i think if he wanna wait till they update he's file and to redo he's exam in KSA it will take some time i think,and i don't think he and you willing to wait more.
Good luck.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody,
I am waiting my caps i think i will get it in the first week of sep.
I hope to know what is going on :mad:
why 20 month in process :mad:

Leb_Can

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-April-2011
Hello,

still waiting you can change my name into green :)

Yesterday I was called at 4:15 from the embassy. I went today and there was another person in front of me who got his visa also, and there was a lot of people for visit visa.

After almost 4 week of them having my passport, it is done.

I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope that you will hear good news soon

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leb_Can said:
Hello,

Yesterday I was called at 4:15 from the embassy. I went today and there was another person in front of me who got his visa also, and there was a lot of people for visit visa.

mabrook Leb_Can wish you a happy life in canada.

:( I am soooooooo tired from waiting 20 month and 22 in damascusss realyyyyyy tired
do you know If I got the visa I will not be happy like you or every one because halkooooooooooooooo samaiiiiiiiiii

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Mabrouk leb_can finally its done for you 3a2belna!!!

Leb_Can said:
Hello,

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Leb_Can said:
Hello,

Omg!! Leb_can!!! I am soooo happy for you!! I cant believe it!! After all that non sense after them holding on to your passport!! That is amazing!!!! Congratulations!!! :D :D You gave me hope! Thanks for wishing us all well!

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
lele said:
mabrook Leb_Can wish you a happy life in canada.

:( I am soooooooo tired from waiting 20 month and 22 in damascusss realyyyyyy tired
do you know If I got the visa I will not be happy like you or every one because halkooooooooooooooo samaiiiiiiiiii
Lele, dont worry--your time will come when you least expect it, dont lose hope!!! Keep praying!! We have been waiting 17 months and we got a call saying its almost done, which was a month ago and still nothing! This whole process is the biggest mystery! You never know when our mystery will get solved!! Keep your chin up!!! ;)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
Lele, dont worry--your time will come when you least expect it, dont lose hope!!! Keep praying!! We have been waiting 17 months and we got a call saying its almost done, which was a month ago and still nothing! This whole process is the biggest mystery! You never know when our mystery will get solved!! Keep your chin up!!! ;)
thank you nairyd, today I felt so bad, I have done chokehold with everyone who I met from early morning, his luck was very bad who I met today.

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
Leb_Can said:
Hello,

1000 Mabrouk Leb_Can, good luck and 32balna inshallah soon!!!

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Leb_Can said:
Hello,

Finallyyyyyyyyyy Congratulationsssss
Soooooooooo happy for you :D
Wish you all the luck in your new life in Canada

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
lele said:
hi everybody,
I am waiting my caps i think i will get it in the first week of sep.
I hope to know what is going on :mad:
why 20 month in process :mad:
lele I totally understand your anger ...
I will pray for you and pray for all of us

Leb_Can

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-April-2011
Thank you lele, Hab, nairyd, Yass and Anoushka,

I wish all of you will hear soon, Because I know how hard it is to wait not knowing anything.

Lele I think you should contact your MP (he is the only one that can see what is going on with your papers)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
I'm here to update everyone on our case! What a crazy morning and on top of all this I am at work and it is crazy busy before the long weekend.

We got a call July 31st they told my hubby his papers are almost done and they will call soon for him to bring his passport. Two days ago i emailed telling them could they advise its been a month since the call and my bdays in 3 weeks and we are 17th month of waiting.

They emailed us today at 4:04 am (toronto time)! 11 am lebanon time asking my hubby to give them schedule A background info of where he worked and what not (i guess they lost it) AND they want proof we are in communication! SOO FUNNY! I told my family and friends and they keep laughing! My hubby and I are in contact 24/7, so much so that when I am at family events he has play by play of what we are doing and everyone asks to send him pics of them cheersing to him (thank GOD for smartphones)! So I have compiled photos of when I went down for 5 1/2 months last summer (this was after we got married) and my recent visit. I photocopied my passport of visits to lebanon after our marriage. I have phone bills and my husband has phone bills. We sent eachother flowers for our anniversary so there are those pictures as well. They want proof i'll give them all the proof we can. And with smartphones you can call for free with viber and msg with whatsapp, so I have to write that in a letter to them. Thet told we have 10 days.

I cried a lot this morning! Proof of communication? I feel like they think we are liars! :( I am so sad, but we will accept this challenge because our marriage was built to be strong. We are all strong for enduring all this and every one of us should be so proud of ourselves!!

So I just wanted to give everyone an update! Everyones case is so different, so i just want to tell people do not compare yourself to someone elses case and get upset they got the visa before you did, cause this whole thing is THE biggest mystery of life, all I want is for my husband to be here in my arms (I tried lebanon and its just not a place for us to live and start a family).

Happy long weekend everyone!! Big kisses!!

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
joe1313 said:
Hi Tina
in this case that he did not update them about he's move so i think is better he come back to lebanon and do he's exam. coz i think if he wanna wait till they update he's file and to redo he's exam in KSA it will take some time i think,and i don't think he and you willing to wait more.
Good luck.
Thanks for the reply! But unfortunately my husband just did his medicals yesterday in ksa and write down his address there :( everyone advised me doing it in ksa would be ok :( now immso worried....he could of went to Leb but since he had the option of seeing any DmP he did it in ksa! He will submitt a letter explaining he arrived August 22 to ksa on workers visa ( he will supply contract and update address ) in package along with other documents and his brother will drop them off directly at embassy in drop box....

I'm so worried now :(:(

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Tina85 said:
Thanks for the reply! But unfortunately my husband just did his medicals yesterday in ksa and write down his address there :( everyone advised me doing it in ksa would be ok :( now immso worried....he could of went to Leb but since he had the option of seeing any DmP he did it in ksa! He will submitt a letter explaining he arrived August 22 to ksa on workers visa ( he will supply contract and update address ) in package along with other documents and his brother will drop them off directly at embassy in drop box....

I'm so worried now :(:(
No, dont be!! If he has a letter saying he went august 22nd thats fine!! He has updated them!! Don't fret :D