Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
lele said:
hi nairyd :p :D the opposit is happinning with me. they say"
" hi !!! you are still here!!!
" ba3dek hon" ;D
I hate those wordssssss, Everyone becomes an expert immigration 8)
haha ya apparently they are! why would you say hi you are still here? you should say yes cant you see why do you have to make it obvious?! Some people just dont understand! And, when is your husband coming?? Well i am not an immigration officer so i cant give you the exact answer! Ah I hope this all ends for us soon!! Sending positive vibes out for all of us!! eheheh xoxo

Leb_Can

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-April-2011
lele said:
hi leb_Can , do you think they did not give you the passport till now because they saw that you were in UAE and there is a work permit on it, so they are asking about that !!!!
What happen is that I gave them a copy of my cancelled visa with the papers they asked for and told them that I will be in Lebanon after Aug. 20, I was going to Cyprus for 10 days with my wife. but they directly email emailed me asking for my passport so I cancelled my flight and hotels in Cyprus ....... and went back to Lebanon and still waiting.......

I am waiting for what my wife's MP has to say, then I will try to go to the embassy

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Hello everyone!
Inshallah ya rabb u all get an email soon :)
I wanted to ask a quetion... My hubby is not in Lebanon now but his brother will gather all the documents ( but my hubby will redo the medical in ksa and send the green sheet to his bro ) and then his bro will gather all on envelope and submitt in person to Beirut embassy.... Is that ok??? Or no? Does my hubby have to be there?

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Tina85 said:
Hello everyone!
Inshallah ya rabb u all get an email soon :)
I wanted to ask a quetion... My hubby is not in Lebanon now but his brother will gather all the documents ( but my hubby will redo the medical in ksa and send the green sheet to his bro ) and then his bro will gather all on envelope and submitt in person to Beirut embassy.... Is that ok??? Or no? Does my hubby have to be there?
Tina, I dont see how that could be an issue! :D If you are worried (which you shouldnt be because anyone can drop off the requested documents) you can scan and send the documents in the email! Best of luck! :)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Leb_Can said:
What happen is that I gave them a copy of my cancelled visa with the papers they asked for and told them that I will be in Lebanon after Aug. 20, I was going to Cyprus for 10 days with my wife. but they directly email emailed me asking for my passport so I cancelled my flight and hotels in Cyprus ....... and went back to Lebanon and still waiting.......

I am waiting for what my wife's MP has to say, then I will try to go to the embassy
You had to cancel cyprus?!!?!? :( That sucks, my husband and I got married there, so beautiful! I truly hope you get your visa soon!! Good luck!

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
nairyd said:
You had to cancel cyprus?!!?!? :( That sucks, my husband and I got married there, so beautiful! I truly hope you get your visa soon!! Good luck!
So your Telling me since my hubby is working in ksa, they won't issue visa unless he cancels it??! What if he has to keep Job for a few months ( come to canada if given pr then leave after a few weeks to tie up loose ends in ksa)!? Now I'm so worried!!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina85 said:
So your Telling me since my hubby is working in ksa, they won't issue visa unless he cancels it??! What if he has to keep Job for a few months ( come to canada if given pr then leave after a few weeks to tie up loose ends in ksa)!? Now I'm so worried!!
do not worry Tina85 I do not think that.
but I have small q if he has a good job in Ksa
you can dely canada some times like 2 years
because you know in canada the work is not akeed, no one can give guarantee that he will get job so fast ,good job in canada needs
canadian experiance , canadian certificate , canadian ref.....
I know many got the canadian passport and back to work in gulf area

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Tina85 said:
Dont stress too much Tina! Just wait and see what happens! :)

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
lele said:
do not worry Tina85 I do not think that.
but I have small q if he has a good job in Ksa
you can dely canada some times like 2 years
because you know in canada the work is not akeed, no one can give guarantee that he will get job so fast ,good job in canada needs
canadian experiance , canadian certificate , canadian ref.....
I know many got the canadian passport and back to work in gulf area
Ya I see your point lele, bass our application is already in process, what do u mean delay it??. I know some that got pr and x
To
Canada for. Few weeks bass had to go back to finish their work etc... Because there isn't a requirment
That says u have to stay in Canada for a certain time after landing... Right? Inshallah khair my dear.... I can't beleove they didn't extend his medicals they just expired on July! :( lol oft Shu Bala zo2 Hal embassy

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
nairyd said:
Oh no dont worry Anoushka, we have been waiting for 17 month and that call we received July 31st doesnt look like it was bright because we havent heard anything ever since! Dont lose hope, dont think about other peoples cases, everyones case will get their call/email! :D
Thanks Nairy, I wish we all get that phone call very soon
:-*

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
nairyd said:
haha ya apparently they are! why would you say hi you are still here? you should say yes cant you see why do you have to make it obvious?! Some people just dont understand! And, when is your husband coming?? Well i am not an immigration officer so i cant give you the exact answer! Ah I hope this all ends for us soon!! Sending positive vibes out for all of us!! eheheh xoxo
Well girls my situation is harder because after they ask me "are you still here" they ask "is your husband coming to Lebanon to visit you?" if i tell them no they look in a weird way, so i have to explain them that it is not easy to leave his job and come every often to visit me ...
They think that in Canada work is fun and people make money easily
+ They all start to give opinions as if we don't know what to do ...
Above all the stress we are passing, we have to please people around us
That's why being in this forum helps me alot ...
Love you all :-*

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anoushka said:
Well girls my situation is harder because after they ask me "are you still here" they ask "is your husband comes to Lebanon to visit you?" if i tell them no they look in a weird way, so i have to explain them that it is not easy to leave his job and come every often to visit me ...
They think that in Canada work is fun and people make money easily
+ They all start to give opinions as if we don't know what to do ...
Above all the stress we are passing, we have to please people around us
That's why being in this forum helps me alot ...
Love you all :-*
hehehehe yse Anoushka you alright it is the first stage but after he comes to visit you......and came back agin to his work in canada...., do you know my hasband sarlo 3 month now since last visit to me ....
now they asking ....... adi sarlo msefar :-\ when he will cameback to visit you ... akid he will come in Eid el ad7a?.......... hehehehe 3m y7sboli............. ana lo hal forum and you my friends... wallah bjen ...

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina85 said:
Ya I see your point lele, bass our application is already in process, what do u mean delay it??. I know some that got pr and x
To
Canada for. Few weeks bass had to go back to finish their work etc... Because there isn't a requirment
That says u have to stay in Canada for a certain time after landing... Right? Inshallah khair my dear.... I can't beleove they didn't extend his medicals they just expired on July! :( lol oft Shu Bala zo2 Hal embassy
hi Tina85, nshallah everything will be good... it is not too long for you and your hasband. i see your application from november2011 so it's less than 10 month, and if they asking for second med and thoes paper I think your hasband will get his visa in less than 3 month. ( about the cancelation in ksa realy I do not have any information can help .. but you have to ask some one...
and about stay in canada after landing I know we have to wait until the pr card, it is arround 6 month you can read this on cic web page .... if you have pr card you can enter canada ......... that what I know ...... but if they can give a paper that will be good.... did you read what happen with Ajaxio ... he came back to lebanon after landing ... but he could not go back to canada .... so he is in process again...

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
lele said:
hi Tina85, nshallah everything will be good... it is not too long for you and your hasband. i see you fild the application in november2011 so the (first stage) arround feb 2012 so it's less than 7 month, and if they asking for second med and thoes paper I think your hasband will get his visa in less than 3 month. ( about the cancelation in ksa realy I do not have any information can help .. but you have to ask some one...
and about stay in canada after landing I know we have to wait until the pr card, it is arround 6 month you can read this on cic web page .... if you have pr card you can enter canada ......... that what I know ...... but if they can give a paper that will be good.... did you read what happen with Ajaxio ... he came back to lebanon after landing ... but he could not go back to canada .... so he is in process again...
I didn't get you here, are we suppose to stay 6 consecutive months in Canada and then go out again ? ? ?
???