At Last ...Passport request Letter..

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Boujasim...:)
Are you serious, if a a lebanese marry a forein he will be punish????Gooood and what is the security general in arabic..??

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
2amin 3am.

and thats because a lebanese male can give the lebanese nationality to a foreign women after one year, so he will need an approval on that girl prior the marriage.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Ok Boujasim my birth certificate have my first last name. Date of birth that I have in Lebanon is completely different what I have in Canada and please I have no clue how immigration Canada when we came couldn't tell the mistake.
My ikraj el ayed my last name is my father name and not my dad last name. So my last name is wrong in Lebanon but right in Canada
Date of birth day/month/year is different in Canada and believe me I'm not happy about it.
I was born in Lebanon both parents are born in Lebanon but my Ikraj Aely or Fardy I don't have like my sisters and brothers last name even the initial of my first name is wrong.
All my ID in Canada match the same. No problem but if I start showing Damascus the ID in Lebanon especially when my husband going to add me on his family list and if I remember correctly they ask for birth date and my last name before marriage and when the document get translated they are going to wonder who's that wife with different last name, different date of birth and not the same initial of first name.
I rather not provide anything from Lebanon before like you mentioned correcting everything first which it will definitely take more than 90 days.
We are going to try to play dum like i said and register Civil marriage directly in Lebanon and provide all documents from Canada. If it works fine and if not than no choice write back to Damascus and tell them he can't change it for now due to civil marriage.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
STRESS i wanted to kill my parents for not correcting the mistake!!!!! I'm paying for it now especially marrying a Lebanese......... toulou3li3 hboub ktir biwejjiiiii.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
iam sorry but obviously u understood nothing from what i said.

ok, go ahead "register" it in lebanon, waste time and money. but dont come here naggin about it and regretting it.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Ok Boujasim I'm trying to avoid the embassy of Lebanon. Do u think by getting my ikraj el ayd el aely from Lebanon won't be transmitted through Ikraj el ayd el aely of my husband when I"ll be register on his family list. Do they put him married or they also include my name and my last name and my date of birth because if they do that I'm dead!!! imagine if my name is rita majdaloun and i was let say born 1/4/ 1977 and than in canada they put rita issa( my dad first name) born 21/10/1978 do you know the confusion not the same at all.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
I see, dy3an hal jinsiya trouh haik..:)))
So what you think Marlena shoul do?

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
U CANT AVOID THE EMBASSY!

and yes ur DoB and Name and everything will be mentioned on the ikhraj kayed with ur husband where it will be mentioned ur married.

if u need to change ur name in lebanon it will take a year,if not more, coz ur over 18 its very hard and will coast u money.

u know ur a typical lebanese, u recive an advice that is easy coastless and fast,but u dont consider it and go for the wrong advice that will coast u money and lead u to no where.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
rorita_76 said:
I see, dy3an hal jinsiya trouh haik..:)))
So what you think Marlena shoul do?
DEAR GOD

iI TOLD HER WHAT TO DO, WRITE A FREAKIN EXPLINATION AND THE EMBASSY WILL UNDERSTAND,IT IS NOT A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Ok, I am going to make a huge cup of nescafe, and return because now, I am totaly lost, there was lot of info to absorb...and my head has a limit storage..:))
cheer up Marlena, each problem has a solution..

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Boujasim wa333333333333333 if i get refused I'm going to kill you do u know that I'm going to have a heart attack by writing this letter to Damascus. God help me through it. I hope the IO doesn't nothing anything suspicious.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Marlena.. I agree with Boujasim.. why open a can of worms? Explain your situation.. YOUR MARRIAGE IS LEGAL.. what more do you need.. don't bother with the lebanese part of it.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Boncuk I want to kiss you for that. I'm crying so much I can't even think straight anymore... Why is it all coming to my face and hunting me again...