+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

At Last ...Passport request Letter..

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
I see, so if as canadian, her husband will get an approval from the security general to get marry ( even that is so stupid to ask their approval..)
But as a lebanese , maybe she will have problem because of the mistake in her ikhraj Kaid...
God, doing any legal document in lebanon is like working in Naza...way tooo much to know and inderstand and do and pay...

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
oh yeah and her husband needs to get an approval prior the marriage, she will need to submit it to the related religious authority performing the marriage

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
I think if she married as a Canadian she would also have to get an affidavit from the canadian embassy wouldnt she? I know I did when I got married here in Egypt. Where are you Marlena... we are solving your problems and giving you light and you disappear :p

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Man and I thought there could be no worst country than Egypt for marriage procedures but now I know it's Lebanon! :))

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Boncuk and Boujasim "min temkoun la bweb el sama"
I didn't read it the same way I got so scared and tell you why
That's what they wrote on my husband letter

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please :

- Complete the attached Supplementary Information Form.

- Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 on your behalf in Canada. Please ensure that the original receipt is forwarded to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga and NOT to this office.

- Your family list showing you and your sponsor as married couple.

- Your civil status showing you as married

and than the following:

You must send photocopies of the Arabic/Farsi originals of all documents. Only send ORIGINAL documents when requested. All documents, in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French, except the passport.

Please note that if you do not comply with this request within 90 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

That's why when they mention that sentence I got scared Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
God too much rules...no wonder why the people who works in this kind of filed take lot of money from us..God.
Boncuk what kind of affudavit you did, like a permission to marry someone who is not canadian?..well in that case I agree with them we are here talking about the canadian citizenship...but the lebanese citizenship...I love my country very much, but on the flip side, I know that no one want to get the lebanese nationality, even the lebanese themself are trying to get a new one

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
marlena, this is a generic letter, they send the same text to all applicants. they only change the requierd docments.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I would love to finish with what I asked and not think about marriage until everything is solved. I'm thinking how to prepare the letter to him to make them understand that's all I care for now and the other ceremony I don't want it anymore and it's out of my agenda.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
that is true, I had the same letter, with the warning sentence about the 90 days, when they asked for the police clearance and to pay the PRF

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
i will help u with the letter marlena, with all the legal texts. dont worry, just stop worrying and pray for me and rortia to get our visas 2moro.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Does the generic letter contain this sentence as well!!!

Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
- Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 on your behalf in Canada. Please ensure that the original receipt is forwarded to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga and NOT to this office.
You paid didn't you? Send the receipt

- Your family list showing you and your sponsor as married couple.
Copy of your current marriage certificate.. letter explaining why you can't get your family composition until your husbands civil status can be changed. Letter should also state you are legally married etc. Explain your plans to marry in Lebanon but that it should have no affect on the genuineness of your marriage as you are and have been legally married for "this" many years/months.

- Your civil status showing you as married.
You husband has to state that he can't have his status legally changed at this moment as they don't accept civil marriage. All that boujasim said as reference.

This is a standard form letter. It's really not too specific. They probably give this to all nationals who don't have their civil status changed to married. It's a formality. You are not the first one to have this.
With the explanation they will decide yes they are right.. they made an effort... and either continue on with the process or ask that you forward said documents upon your marriage in Lebanon. They WILL refuse you if you respond late to this request and don't supply them with any explanation.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
This is a part of the letter I got:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please send the following requested documents

- To provide us with an original FBI Clearance and original police certificate from USA/Michigan for yourself – instructions attached.

- It is the responsibility of a Canadian sponsor residing abroad to satisfy the visa officer that he will reside in Canada with the applicant once she becomes a permanent resident of Canada. Please provide evidence to the effect that your sponsor intends to reside in Canada. Such evidence should include letters of resignation from current employment if the sponsor is employed abroad, copy of lease or purchase contract for a place of residence in Canada, employment offers in Canada, bank statements from Canadian bank accounts and a letter signed by your sponsor in which he explains in detail what he has done so far to prepare himself to resume residency in Canada. Your sponsor appears to have resided exclusively outside of Canada since 1998 and does not appear to have maintained any ties to Canada beyond citizenship.

You must send photocopies of the Arabic originals of all documents. Only send ORIGINAL documents when requested. All documents, in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French, except the passport.

If you are requested to submit a Police Certificate (see above), please send the original police certificate and the certified translation.

Please note that if you do not comply with this request within 90 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information already before the officer. Failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

Please note: It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide our office is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us immediately if there are any changes to the information or documents you have submitted. If there is a change in your legal status or that of any family member (marriage, birth, death, divorce, etc.) you must notify us before visas are printed.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I'll finalized the letter this month and send it to my husband to sign it. Can I do that.
I can't send it on his behalf right???? because I don't represent him. so after he signed it he can send it directly quoting his file number, name and date of birth...

Anything else that I had missed.

Thank you so so so much for helping me. Don't know what I would done without you all.

By the way I'm not saying this but I swear everyday I pray for all of your to be accepted. I'm a big believer and somehow it feels good.