+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

At Last ...Passport request Letter..

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
oh my god Rorita my husband got the same but of course only different documents........... than it's a good news ohhhhhhhh I'm going to tell my husband, should I wake him up now???? I rather start with the letter first thing tomorrow.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
you mean that you are going to write the letter like if he wrote it by himself?
if so, a question just come to my head, you said your husband can't speak very well english, and in case of interview he would like it in arabic, and the letter will be in english right, so won't that raise a quetion for the IO, can't you write it in your both names and you 2 sign it?..just a suggestion, maybe Boncuk and Boujasim has a better answer.
Thank you Marlena for your prayer, I am doing the same, and I am sure God will respond to us.
I am calling ff for tonight, it is 2:00 am, if mom see me on the pc , she will kill me...
Get some rest today Marlena , and tomorrow is a new day, beside that tomorrow I am the one who will nag if I don't get an email from them...and Boujasim will reply to me in CAPITAL...:))
Take care all..

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
MARLENA you finally woke up!! lol see this as good news.. and why are you waiting so long to send it to your hubby.. get on it .. you are only delaying it more..than you have no right to complain about time when you are the one holding back. :) How are you writing things on behalf of your husband? Shouldnt he be writing it himself.. if he doesn't speak english you would need it translated to english.. how are you doing that exactly>?

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
marlena yes this is a good news, rorita got a letter and her interview was waved, i didnt, i got an interview request and in it they asked for the docments they needed(which the io at the interview said he doesnt want them).

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Boujasim and Boncuk. Can I write the letter but my husband will sign it but Rorita had a good point since he doesn't write a lot in English should we both signed it and than at the end of the letter I put the following declaration:

I Marlena, solemnly declare that I have faithfully and accurately interpreted in the arabic language the content of this letter to the person concerned (my hubby name)
I have been informed by the person concerned (my hubby name), and I do verify believe, that he completely understand the nature and effect of this letter and I make this solemn conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that is is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

My signature
My husband signature date

Is that OK???? Thank you all, Rorita bonne nuit et doux reves.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Look if you really want it to be solid.. write it in arabic.. on the pc ofcourse.. and english copy on top.. have both you and your hubby signed with your declaration under it stating along the lines of what you mentioned above.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I never wrote on PC in Arabic. When we use to chat for example " habibi enta" the meaning but not written in arabic.
Are u suggesting writing Arabic on a peace of paper and of course English letter typed.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
does your hubby have a pc? he can't type it out.. i guess you wouldnt have an arabic keyboard.. hmmm could your hubby write it out in arabic.. i dont think arabic with english letters would be good.. just trying to think how you can manage this as technically it was asked of the applicant.. so maybe you could state that it was verbally dictated to you. or something to that affect..

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
that would probably be the best route to go.. is his english really that bad? just wondering if it could pass as him..

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
He speaks much better but wouldn't be comfortable for him to write it in English especially when he have to explain. At this stage I'd rather for him to be safe than sorry.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey all, how are you today..
Marlena, I just read what I miss yesterday, and I guess the best idea is , you give your husband the inspiration and the point of intrest, since I guess you have more info about things that goes with immigration, and let him write the letter in arabic, and let be translated and certified.
Boujasim, I will start nagging after 4 pm, since they close at 4:30 if I don't get the email..:)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Now it is 4:20pm, so I guess the IO in Damscus in the visa section are shuting down the pc and preparing to leave and chating on what to do after work...:)) and they didn't send me an email to pick up my passport..:(

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rorita, Boncuk, Boujasim How's everyone today.

I am sure you will receive an email on Monday because it's the beginning of the week and also today they are not thinking straight since it's father day!!!! Perhaps they are celebrating instead of working.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rorita one thing since you had a representative on your case do you think they might send him the email instead of communicating with you????