+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima documents

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
so you mean I can attend even i have low level of french and my wife too?

edit: i take the online exam today it was really easy because you still need to watch every video before answering the questions
Yes, me and my wife are also beginner and know only some basic words in French

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
The content is in French. However, you have the option to put English subtitles, and also you can get the questions in English.
There are 14 short videos (around 3.30 minutes each) and 1 or 2 questions on each video.
Straightforward and easy questions just to make sure that you understand the Quebec democratic values.
Wow thanks, I didnt realise considerig it that much easier. So do you suggest reveiwing the PDF file before attempting test?

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Wow thanks, I didnt realise considerig it that much easier. So do you suggest reveiwing the PDF file before attempting test?
Yes, of course! That would be a great idea because the 14 videos are taken from that Practice Guide.
Again, very straightforward questions! I believe the purpose of the Assessment is to educate new comers on the Quebec values.
Good Luck!

• Love
Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Yes, of course! That would be a great idea because the 14 videos are taken from that Practice Guide.
Again, very straightforward questions! I believe the purpose of the Assessment is to educate new comers on the Quebec values.
Good Luck!
Thanks. Are there any time duration for test to complete? can we paus/repeat videos? Sorry for repeated questions

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Thanks. Are there any time duration for test to complete? can we paus/repeat videos? Sorry for repeated questions
Honestly, I didn't feel like I need to repeat any videos because of the simplicity of the questions.
It took me 1 hour and 10 minutes to finish the test. My spouse also finished it in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The 2 assessments (my spouse's and mine) had different questions, but both easy ones.
To give you an example, one question asks you to select the answer that represents a discrimination; the three options are x, y, and "the owner of the restaurant refused to host the client because of the color of his/her skin"......

You can pause the videos, but the timer is running on the screen.
3 hours is a veryyyyy long time to complete the assessment.

Don't worry, you will finish it easily.
Keep the practice guide next to you. in case you wanted to look for the answer, just search for keywords.

• Love
Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Honestly, I didn't feel like I need to repeat any videos because of the simplicity of the questions.
It took me 1 hour and 10 minutes to finish the test. My spouse also finished it in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The 2 assessments (my spouse's and mine) had different questions, but both easy ones.
To give you an example, one question asks you to select the answer that represents a discrimination; the three options are x, y, and "the owner of the restaurant refused to host the client because of the color of his/her skin"......

You can pause the videos, but the timer is running on the screen.
3 hours is a veryyyyy long time to complete the assessment.

Don't worry, you will finish it easily.
Keep the practice guide next to you. in case you wanted to look for the answer, just search for keywords.
Thanks, thats so kind of you being so sincere. I highly appreciate you.

Reactions: SD_1987

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Hello,
I don't think I've encountered this question in the list of personalized documents I received !
Could you be more precise and mention under which section or requirement you've been asked to give this information?

One more thing, I called the Ministry and asked them about the passport photo; they suggested I use a "paper clip" to attached the photos to the documents. This was a suggestion and wasn't compulsory.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hello,
I don't think I've encountered this question in the list of personalized documents I received !
Could you be more precise and mention under which section or requirement you've been asked to give this information?

One more thing, I called the Ministry and asked them about the passport photo; they suggested I use a "paper clip" to attached the photos to the documents. This was a suggestion and wasn't compulsory.
it was under 0520-AA form on the page 5 of 12

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
it was under 0520-AA form on the page 5 of 12
I went through the form, and I believe the question is about the language you've used (English, French, Tagalog, etc.)

Btw, I did not fill this form!!!!
I received a "Personalized" list of documents that asks for specific forms to be filled and signed.
Those forms are A-0520-VF, A-0522-OF, A-0521-CF, & A-0527-JF).
Apparently, we are applying under different programs.
My family and I are applying under RSWP (we are not currently residing in Quebec)

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
I went through the form, and I believe the question is about the language you've used (English, French, Tagalog, etc.)

Btw, I did not fill this form!!!!
I received a "Personalized" list of documents that asks for specific forms to be filled and signed.
Those forms are A-0520-VF, A-0522-OF, A-0521-CF, & A-0527-JF).
Apparently, we are applying under different programs.
My family and I are applying under RSWP (we are not currently residing in Quebec)
have you notice that the version of the the form they asked for is different from the forms uploaded on the website

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
The list of "Personalized" documents I received is actually based on the online application I submitted after which I was asked to make the payment.
After paying the fees, I received the list of personalized documents!

I don't want to confuse you at all.
If you have any questions, I highly recommend that you call the Ministry +1-514-864-9191
Do keep me posted on the updates

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
The list of "Personalized" documents I received is actually based on the online application I submitted after which I was asked to make the payment.
After paying the fees, I received the list of personalized documents!

I don't want to confuse you at all.
If you have any questions, I highly recommend that you call the Ministry +1-514-864-9191
Do keep me posted on the updates
yes i understand because i also received the personalized documents and it was written that all the documents can be found in the ministry website, example is the (formulaire A-0520-VF) if downloaded on their site it is A-0520-AA. anyway i can call them just to be sure. thanks

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
yes i understand because i also received the personalized documents and it was written that all the documents can be found in the ministry website, example is the (formulaire A-0520-VF) if downloaded on their site it is A-0520-AA. anyway i can call them just to be sure. thanks
Great! Please keep me posed. Maybe I am the one who is doing a mistake

Reactions: feedingspree

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
For your info:
A-0520-VF is Déclaration sur les valeurs démocratiques et les valeurs québécoises exprimées par la Charte des droits et libertés de la personne.

A-0520-AA is Application for Selection Certificate – SKILLED WORKER Principal Applicant/Spouse or de facto spouse

I beleive A-0520-VF and A-0520-AA are different

you can download A-0520-VF at:
https://cdn-contenu.quebec.ca/cdn-contenu/immigration/formulaires/fr/Liste_de_documents_requis_-_PRTQ/FO_Declaration_valeurs_A-0520-VF_2020.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: feedingspree