+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima documents

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
do you have any idea how long should we wait for the next step after paying the fees?
I exactly have no idea, currently the status shows "Waiting for treatment". I believe it will be reveiwed by a visa officer and they will prepare the list of documents that needs to be evaluated against the invitation. It should not take much time for VJO holders.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
I exactly have no idea, currently the status shows "Waiting for treatment". I believe it will be reveiwed by a visa officer and they will prepare the list of documents that needs to be evaluated against the invitation. It should not take much time for VJO holders.
yes i see the same thing with me im preparing all my documents, COE with duties and responsobilities as well as copy of diplomas stamped with certified true copies

• Love
Reactions: powereng1982

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
VJO holders eventually are going to get their CSQ to continue working for their permanent job. MIFI already evaluated your credentials during the VJO process so you should not worry for anything.
yeah i hope so i think im lucky that our company is giving VJO as i heard from others that its difficult to obtain a VJO

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
yeah i hope so i think im lucky that our company is giving VJO as i heard from others that its difficult to obtain a VJO
Yes that is true!

I have a neighbour who is working for a permanent job for than 2 years. However, his employer does not assist him in VJO. Ultimately, he qualified through PEQ – Québec experience program. He was a Tunisian and he was able to pass French test easily

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Did you receive any document in your Arrima after you have paid the CSQ fee?

I received a document with following details

Subject: Acceptance of the invitation to submit a selection request for permanent selection

We hereby confirm receipt of your application for permanent selection. Please note that your expression of interest has been closed and is therefore no longer available in Arrima.

Last edited:

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Did you receive any document in your Arrima after you have paid the CSQ fee?

I received a document with following details

Subject: Acceptance of the invitation to submit a selection request for permanent selection

We hereby confirm receipt of your application for permanent selection. Please note that your expression of interest has been closed and is therefore no longer available in Arrima.
I havent receive a letter that says my EOI has been closed what i received is
Envoi de documents officiels confirmant l’ouverture de votre dossier

Edit: I receive the same thing in arrima website, it was mixed up so normally we have to check 2 sites the arrima portal and My project

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
I already submitted my request ive also already pay the fees but i still dont receive any documents that are needed to submit i think they will still verify it
Maybe you'll have to wait until Monday to get an update on the requested documents.
Although I did not make the payment yet, I have already started to prepare the documents:
https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/immigration-programs/regular-skilled-worker-program/applying/list-documents-required-permanent-selection

I am planning to make the payment in the next couple of days!

Please keep us posted on the updates, and whether you've received the documents or not!

Good luck.

Reactions: feedingspree

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Maybe you'll have to wait until Monday to get an update on the requested documents.
Although I did not make the payment yet, I have already started to prepare the documents:
https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/immigration-programs/regular-skilled-worker-program/applying/list-documents-required-permanent-selection

I am planning to make the payment in the next couple of days!

Please keep us posted on the updates, and whether you've received the documents or not!

Good luck.
yes i also view that website im almost done with all the supporting documents altough im not sure if those forms are updated, well me and my wife was also reading the democracy and laws as i think there is an exam we need to pass also to obtain the CSQ

Reactions: SD_1987

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Good day to you guys i receive 2 new messages today the list of requirements and one letter demanding to learn the democratic values of Quebec

Edit: Do you guys have idea that we need to to have a certified true copy stamp on every documents that were going to send? because only my school credentials have stamped with certified true copy

Last edited:

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Good day to you guys i receive 2 new messages today the list of requirements and one letter demanding to learn the democratic values of Quebec

Edit: Do you guys have idea that we need to to have a certified true copy stamp on every documents that were going to send? because only my school credentials have stamped with certified true copy
Congratulations!

Yes, we have received it too.

For VJO, I got all the required documents for my wife attested by a lady judge at a court in Sherbrooke. She was very kind and supportive, she did it quickly at free of cost. She advised me to visit her again if we need this in future. So, yes, I will visit her again and get all the documents attested for CSQ.

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023

That's great news :) Congrats

Have you got the chance to know if there's any difference between the list of documents you've received and the one available on the website (I guess 2022/03)?

Concerning the "Certified True Copy", it must be certified true to the original either by the document issuer or by a recognized authority from the country or territory that issued the document.

You can always call the Quebec Immigration office if you have specific question! This is what I did when I wanted to know whether I will receive the list of documents after I make the payment! Their telephone number is +1-514-864-919
Or you can send them an email
https://www.quebec.ca/en/gouvernement/ministere/immigration/how-to-reach-us

Good Luck!

ElliotOrtiz

Mar 17, 2023
Hello was invited at the arrima expression of interest now i need to send my documents, does the diplomas needed to be certified true copy? and for the job experiences im complete with the COE but there was no duties and resposobilitiea on the CEO only listed was the tittle and date when i worked on those jobs, can someone enlighten me for these documents thank you
Congratulations on receiving an invitation through the Arrima Expression of Interest!
Regarding your question, you will need to check the specific requirements provided by the Quebec government for your diploma and job experience documents. Typically, when submitting documents for immigration purposes, it is recommended that you provide certified true copies of your diploma and transcripts, along with a translation if the documents are not in French or English.
For job experience, a Certificate of Employment (COE) is an important document to provide. If the COE does not contain detailed job duties and responsibilities, you may need to provide additional evidence of your job experience, such as reference letters from your supervisors or colleagues, job contracts, pay stubs, or tax documents. These additional documents should provide a more comprehensive overview of your job duties and responsibilities.
It is always best to double-check the specific document requirements provided by the Quebec government, and if you have any questions or concerns, it may be helpful to consult with an immigration lawyer or a certified immigration consultant.