+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima documents

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hello was invited at the arrima expression of interest now i need to send my documents, does the diplomas needed to be certified true copy? and for the job experiences im complete with the COE but there was no duties and resposobilitiea on the CEO only listed was the tittle and date when i worked on those jobs, can someone enlighten me for these documents thank you

Reactions: SHAHZADSAiM 10

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
Hello was invited at the arrima expression of interest now i need to send my documents, does the diplomas needed to be certified true copy? and for the job experiences im complete with the COE but there was no duties and resposobilitiea on the CEO only listed was the tittle and date when i worked on those jobs, can someone enlighten me for these documents thank you
Hi,
Congratulations!
1- Certified true copy for educational documents (diploma and transcript)
2- I am not sure, you decide based on the requirement specified by MIFI (you will get it after submitting in Mon Projet):
Attestation ou certificat de travail
L'attestation ou certificat doit contenir les éléments suivants :
- la durée de l'emploi (date de début et date de fin);
- le nombre d'heures travaillées par semaine;
- les postes que vous avez occupés au sein de l'entreprise ainsi que la période pendant laquelle vous
avez occupé chaque poste;
- les principales tâches et responsabilités correspondant à chaque poste;
- la signature de votre superviseur immédiat ou de l'agent du personnel de l'entreprise ainsi que son
nom en caractères d'imprimerie;
- la date à laquelle l'attestation ou le certificat a été signé.
Ce document doit être rédigé sur du papier à en-tête sur lequel sont indiquées les coordonnées de
l'entreprise (adresse complète, numéros de téléphone et de télécopieur, adresse courriel).
Note : Les contrats de travail et les promesses d'embauche ne sont pas acceptés.

Reactions: feedingspree

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hi,
Congratulations!
1- Certified true copy for educational documents (diploma and transcript)
2- I am not sure, you decide based on the requirement specified by MIFI (you will get it after submitting in Mon Projet):
Attestation ou certificat de travail
L'attestation ou certificat doit contenir les éléments suivants :
- la durée de l'emploi (date de début et date de fin);
- le nombre d'heures travaillées par semaine;
- les postes que vous avez occupés au sein de l'entreprise ainsi que la période pendant laquelle vous
avez occupé chaque poste;
- les principales tâches et responsabilités correspondant à chaque poste;
- la signature de votre superviseur immédiat ou de l'agent du personnel de l'entreprise ainsi que son
nom en caractères d'imprimerie;
- la date à laquelle l'attestation ou le certificat a été signé.
Ce document doit être rédigé sur du papier à en-tête sur lequel sont indiquées les coordonnées de
l'entreprise (adresse complète, numéros de téléphone et de télécopieur, adresse courriel).
Note : Les contrats de travail et les promesses d'embauche ne sont pas acceptés.
what will i do if the one of the company i worked was already closed? although i do have the COE but there was no duties and responsobilities

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
what will i do if the one of the company i worked was already closed? although i do have the COE but there was no duties and responsobilities
Sorry. I don’t know! I would have called MIFI to ask them before filling out any forms!

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
my problem is that their asking for the COE for the last 5 years but one of my employer was already closed i was able to obtain a COE before but there was no duties and responsobilities written, what should i do about this

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I submitted a Declaration of Interest, and I have received an invitation to submit an application for permanent selection along with the procedure of authentication details!

I submitted the request for permanent selection (My Quebec project portal).
However, I haven't uploaded any documents at all when I submitted the request. I simply re-mentioned the information I filled when I first submitted the Declaration of Interest.

I have been asked to pay within a duration of 30 days.
I have not made the payment yet!

When I am supposed to receive the list of documents that I'm have to courier to the Ministry?

Should I make the payment in order to receive the list of documents?

Thank you in advance.

Have a great day!

Stephanie

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I submitted a Declaration of Interest, and I have received an invitation to submit an application for permanent selection along with the procedure of authentication details!

I submitted the request for permanent selection (My Quebec project portal).
However, I haven't uploaded any documents at all when I submitted the request. I simply re-mentioned the information I filled when I first submitted the Declaration of Interest.

I have been asked to pay within a duration of 30 days.
I have not made the payment yet!

When I am supposed to receive the list of documents that I'm having to courier to the Ministry?

Should I make the payment in order to receive the list of documents?

Thank you in advance.

Have a great day!

Stephanie
hi im on the same boat with you did you already filled out the my request?

Last edited:

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Hello,
What do you mean on the same boat? I thought that you are getting your documents ready for submission, and one of your previous employers happens to be closed.
Have you made the payment after submitting the "Application for permanent selection"? if so, did you get the list of documents needed to be couriered to the Ministry before of after the payment?

Good Luck!
Thanks

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hello,
What do you mean on the same boat? I thought that you are getting your documents ready for submission, and one of your previous employers happens to be closed.
Have you made the payment after submitting the "Application for permanent selection"? if so, did you get the list of documents needed to be couriered to the Ministry before of after the payment?

Good Luck!
Thanks
Hello im still on filing out my project and i still havent submitted it because i send my documents to my country so it can be stamped with certified true copy. i havent got any list of documents but i can see the requirements they will be asking here https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en.pdf after you submit your my project what happens to you next?

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
The status has changed to "Waiting for Payment" after I submitted the application (Invitation to submit a permanent selection application). I have been given 30 days to make the payment. I did not make it yet! I will keep you posted on the updates.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
My wife has received invitation to apply CSQ today. The letter says that "It is sent to you taking into account the information you declared in your expression of interest and your ranking on March 13, 2023"

She did not mention any language in Aarima and yet received the invitation only because of her VJO that was approved last week.

Is it okay to submit CSQ application without the language test?

The employer has issued her a letter addressing to MIFi that her job duties do not need proficiency in any language and with her existing level of language, she is performing well. She is progressing her French at work.

Last edited:

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
The status has changed to "Waiting for Payment" after I submitted the application (Invitation to submit a permanent selection application). I have been given 30 days to make the payment. I did not make it yet! I will keep you posted on the updates.
I already submitted my request ive also already pay the fees but i still dont receive any documents that are needed to submit i think they will still verify it

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
My wife has received invitation to apply CSQ today. The letter says that "It is sent to you taking into account the information you declared in your expression of interest and your ranking on March 13, 2023"

She did not mention any language in Aarima and yet received the invitation only because of her VJO that was approved last week.

Is it okay to submit CSQ application without the language test?

The employer has issued her a letter addressing to MIFi that her job duties do not need proficiency in any language and with her existing level of language, she is performing well. She is progressing her French at work.
well congratulations i actually know a friend who just obtain his PR with his family via arrima and as far as i know they did not submit any language tests. i think it will just increase your chances of draw if you have language tests. i have Ielts examen on my side tho.

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
well congratulations i actually know a friend who just obtain his PR with his family via arrima and as far as i know they did not submit any language tests. i think it will just increase your chances of draw if you have language tests. i have Ielts examen on my side tho.
Thank you. I have just submitted CSQ application and paid the processing fee.

For her CSQ application, by default following option was selected as alll the information from arrima profile was transferred to her CSQ application.

"I am unable to demonstrate my skills in oral French with a diploma or certificate of results of a test recognized by the Ministère. I understand that I will not obtain any points for this criterion evaluation of my request."

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Thank you. I have just submitted CSQ application and paid the processing fee.

For her CSQ application, by default following option was selected as all the information from arrima profile was transferred to her CSQ application.

"I am unable to demonstrate my skills in oral French with a diploma or certificate of results of a test recognized by the Ministère. I understand that I will not obtain any points for this criterion evaluation of my request."
do you have any idea how long should we wait for the next step after paying the fees?

Reactions: powereng1982