+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima documents

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Do we get notified after MIFI receives our personalised list of documents? any update in monproject portal or through post?
i had also send my documents via canadapost last tuesday but i send it with regular mail and i cant track if they already receive my documents, i called the mifi to check and told me that normally they will send a confirmation on our email from 2-3 weeks

Reactions: powereng1982

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
My status is showing "Deposit". What does it mean and should I upload any documents? If yes, what are these documents? Should I need to translate all documents English to French? Please advice.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Hello, I would like to ask for some help...
I'm trying to fill my application and for declaring my high school diploma it is asking my the start date... The problem is that I don't know the start date and it is not stated neither in my diploma or in the transcripts....
I only have which years did I take high school and the exact date that I graduated...
anyone knows what to do?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello, I would like to ask for some help...
I'm trying to fill my application and for declaring my high school diploma it is asking my the start date... The problem is that I don't know the start date and it is not stated neither in my diploma or in the transcripts....
I only have which years did I take high school and the exact date that I graduated...
anyone knows what to do?
Put the expected date/month according to last examination date.
I.e If last exam was in August 2022 then you should starting month as September 2021 for a one year diploma.

If it is 5 years course then you should use september 2017. For starting date, make sure you dont use a date which is public holiday or a weekend.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Put the expected date/month according to last examination date.
I.e If last exam was in August 2022 then you should starting month as September 2021 for a one year diploma.

If it is 5 years course then you should use september 2017. For starting date, make sure you dont use a date which is public holiday or a weekend.
Well, for my country, classes end during the first two weeks of december, and they start during the last two weeks of march

Maybe I should put 1st of march?

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Yes it should work
Sorry for bothering, I have two more question...
Do you know if its okay to have english translations? or it is mandatory to have french translations?

And what to do if I don't have them physically? I mean if they are digital translations with digital signatures, it is sufficient with printing them and putting them in the envelope?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Sorry for bothering, I have two more question...
Do you know if its okay to have english translations? or it is mandatory to have french translations?

And what to do if I don't have them physically? I mean if they are digital translations with digital signatures, it is sufficient with printing them and putting them in the envelope?
No problem.

For English, yes english and french both are acceptable. For scanned copy, it depends on how MIFI has mentiined in the list of personalised document You can use printed one only if MIFI asked you a phototcopy

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
update:, i receive an intention of rejection today it was stated that i did not submit my A-0521-CF for me and my wife altough i remember sending those forms so i probably need to fillout and send those forms to mifi as soon as possible

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
update:, i receive an intention of rejection today it was stated that i did not submit my A-0521-CF for me and my wife altough i remember sending those forms so i probably need to fillout and send those forms to mifi as soon as possible
No worries, at least its just an official MIFI form and not a personal document that you shoud have arranged. Just fillout and send. You are amost done and all the best.

We both have same timelines and yet I am still waiting to hear some update

*Did you receive a postal letter or an update in Monprojet?

Reactions: feedingspree

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
No worries, at least its just an official MIFI form and not a personal document that you shoud have arranged. Just fillout and send. You are amost done and all the best.

We both have same timelines and yet I am still waiting to hear some update

*Did you receive a postal letter or an update in Monprojet?
yes its easier to send these forms to the mifi since it was just a downladble form from their website, i receive the notification on my email and opened at my project