+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 AOR

SiddharthM

May 27, 2024
Any updates for anyone from April AOR?
I’ve seen a couple of PPRs issued on a group

But nothing yet for me..
Eligibility completed on tracker sometime back however BG check is in progress as per tracker and also in GC Key it says we are processing your BG check.. had submitted the ADR request on Tuesday after which review of additional documents turned to not applicable .. nothing after that

Reactions: @canae22

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
Eligibility completed on tracker sometime back however BG check is in progress as per tracker and also in GC Key it says we are processing your BG check.. had submitted the ADR request on Tuesday after which review of additional documents turned to not applicable .. nothing after that
Your eligibility completion on Jun 12 was 63 days after your AOR of April 09. I am at 88 days since my AOR of April 01 and eligibility is still not completed. Should I order GCMS notes or is it still too early? Next Monday will be my 90th day milestone. The dreaded triple digits are looming ever closer and I’m starting to lose hope.

SiddharthM

May 27, 2024
Your eligibility completion on Jun 12 was 63 days after your AOR of April 09. I am at 88 days since my AOR of April 01 and eligibility is still not completed. Should I order GCMS notes or is it still too early? Next Monday will be my 90th day milestone. The dreaded triple digits are looming ever closer and I’m starting to lose hope.
I don’t think i am educated enough on this topic to recommend you on the GCMS notes.. im sure someone who has a better understanding in this group would be able to guide you on this.. I would say dont lose hope.. I am sure you would be getting updates soon..

Reactions: Candidatt

Anulika87

Jun 12, 2024
Any updates for anyone from April AOR?
I’ve seen a couple of PPRs issued on a group

But nothing yet for me..
Nothing yet for me as well. I'm fatigued from waiting especially seeing other April AORs receive FD an PPRs. Not a great filling at all. I called and was to my PVO is CPC Ottawa and the process is in the final stages... it's been over one month now I've been hearing it's in the final stages... but I can't complain because SLA is 5 months

JadeTiger

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
My eligibility passed 4,5 months after AOR and I received my PR status 4 months later. So 88 days is ok. Processing time is different for different cases and processing offices.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
My eligibility passed 4,5 months after AOR and I received my PR status 4 months later. So 88 days is ok. Processing time is different for different cases and processing offices.
That was a long wait. Must have been tough. We just have to clear the waiting time day by day. I can see 23 Decision-mades on Immitracker for AORs running from March 20 to April 30. And 14 PPRs for the same period. I think it’s natural to be eager and sober at the same time. The sober is fairly stable and just consists of a long wait. The eager however is much more volatile. Every week it gets its hopes up only to get dashed. Then like a flame it is up again the next week, eager for updates.