+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 AOR

ayesha21

Star Member
Oct 17, 2023
What update are you expecting? I got zero updates between Biometrics and my approval email. Most usually don't get any either. What do you see when you log into your PR tracker?
There are tons of people getting FD, with aor 11-23 april , tracker last updated 11 june. Zero update

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
There are tons of people getting FD, with aor 11-23 april , tracker last updated 11 june. Zero update
You are assuming cohorts are built that way, they aren't. We don't know if that's how IRCC builds a cohort. Also, there's no FIFO processing either. Best to assume it will take 6 months, that way if it comes earlier you'll be more happy. I remember pre-COVID cohorts used to check into their GCKey maybe once or twice a month. It kept them sane and focused on the settlement part.

Reactions: Anulika87

Anulika87

Jun 12, 2024
I’ll manage my expectations, it’s hard staying positive when other applicants with same time frame are receiving FDs but there’s nothing to do but wait.

@canae22

Jun 20, 2024
Called IRCC
Eligibility; passed
Criminality; in progress
Info sharing; in progress
Security; passed

is this a good sign? how long does criminality and info sharing take?

Reactions: Candidatt

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
None at the moment. 94 days past AOR (Apr 01). Bio and meds passed May 20 and June 01 respectively. Eligibility and background still in progress. Feeling like the antithesis of great to say the least.

If your security is completed then FD should be imminent. The health stream has been progressing fast. Probably just a week or two for you.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Called IRCC
Eligibility; passed
Criminality; in progress
Info sharing; in progress
Security; passed

is this a good sign? how long does criminality and info sharing take?
in-progress is always better than waiting to start a stage. Everything you've got is in-progress, unless they pause any stage all of this should be over in a few weeks at best. Mind well, they can take time to issue you an approval email.

Reactions: @canae22

@canae22

Jun 20, 2024
H
None at the moment. 94 days past AOR (Apr 01). Bio and meds passed May 20 and June 01 respectively. Eligibility and background still in progress. Feeling like the antithesis of great to say the least.

If your security is completed then FD should be imminent. The health stream has been progressing fast. Probably just a week or two for you.
Have you called and asked which stage are you at?

hopefully it’s true

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
H

Have you called and asked which stage are you at?

hopefully it’s true
I called them on Jun 13. They said my eligibility was in progress. Not “not started” like the tracker says. Since the next update would be eligibility passed I don’t know when or whether to call them. It would be a different matter than just asking them whether my eligibility was in progress or not. Guess I should just wait.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I called them on Jun 13. They said my eligibility was in progress. Not “not started” like the tracker says. Since the next update would be eligibility passed I don’t know when or whether to call them. It would be a different matter than just asking them whether my eligibility was in progress or not. Guess I should just wait.
Tracker has a separate DB from GCKey and from what the support staff uses. Tracker gets updated in batch, maybe once or twice a week.

Reactions: Candidatt
Jul 4, 2024
Hello,

Hope everyone is doing fine! Sorry for putting it on this thread.

I had a question about the process - I submitted my express entry application on May 8th, 2024 and received AOR on the same day. Yesterday, July 3rd we have received multiple ghosts update and it says medical is passed and received BIL on July 4th. Got an appointment tomorrow at 9 am to get my biometrics done, it also says "reviewing your eligibility". Does anyone what is the wait time after this?

Lrawar

Feb 24, 2023
Called IRCC yesterday

AOR: April 13th / CEC
Medicals: Passed on June 12th
Biometrics: Passed on June 19th
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: In progress
Security: In Progress
Info sharing: Not sure

Any thoughts on this timeline? How long do security and eligibility checks usually take?