+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 AOR

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024
I am still waiting for an update. Biometrics completed on 21st May, medicals updated on 25th May and RPRF paid on 27th May. No update since then, both on Gckey and tracker. I see most of the applicants had their eligibility completed within a few days of the medical. Should I be worried? This process can be so anxiety provoking :/
I just got an update email from IRCC confirming that they have successfully received my document (RPRF receipt)
GCkey has no new update except the additional document section saying 'June 25, received the additional document successfully'. (had sent this document exactly a month back)
Eligibility and background check still in progress.
I'm happy there is finally some response from them. Hoping they process other things quickly now

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
AOR Apr 01. I received a Request Letter for a document today. Uploaded it in an hour and twenty minutes. I try to be fast where I can.

There was some interesting wording on the letter to the effect of “We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents”. Almost makes you think Final Decision is near.

@priyankabhalla Did your RPRF request letter have similar wording?

Whatever the case I’m glad I got an update today.

SiddharthM

May 27, 2024
AOR Apr 01. I received a Request Letter for a document today. Uploaded it in an hour and twenty minutes. I try to be fast where I can.

There was some interesting wording on the letter to the effect of “We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents”. Almost makes you think Final Decision is near.

Did you submit your document through a webform or where you able to upload it?

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
Did you submit your document through a webform or where you able to upload it?
I was able to upload and transmit it directly on MyCIC (or GCKey). Haven’t received a confirmation of receipt by e-mail yet.

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024

What was the ADR about?

For me the wordings said 'In order to continue processing your application we need the following document...'
I guess there is no point in trying to understand IRCC and their patterns. It's always different for different applicants

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
What was the ADR about?

For me the wordings said 'In order to continue processing your application we need the following document...'
I guess there is no point in trying to understand IRCC and their patterns. It's always different for different applicants
It was for a certificate. I paid my RPRF upfront with my application. For those who haven’t paid it upfront I imagine there are two ways that the RPRF request comes. One is fairly early in the process with a note that says “in order to continue processing your application” and one is relatively late or mid-way through the process where it says “in order to make a decision”. We’ll see what happens. Currently just speculation.

approvalplease

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
It was for a certificate. I paid my RPRF upfront with my application. For those who haven’t paid it upfront I imagine there are two ways that the RPRF request comes. One is fairly early in the process with a note that says “in order to continue processing your application” and one is relatively late or mid-way through the process where it says “in order to make a decision”. We’ll see what happens. Currently just speculation.
In my case I didn’t wait for them to request it. As soon as I was able to pay it, I did. Then I called and gave the agent the receipt numbers. That is faster than just submitting by webform because u join the web form queue.

JD1985

Feb 18, 2024
I hope this is good news:

IRCC account update today- Final decision: June 25th your final decision is in progress.

My time line:
FSW Outland with 1 dependant
Application into pool 11th Feb 2024
ITA: Feb 14th 2024
Submitted + AOR: April 1st 2024
BIL/MIL: 17th May 2024
Biometrics updated: 28th May 2024
Medical submitted: June 1st- tracker turned FD in progress

Today IRCC account update final decision with todays date, is this good news?

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I hope this is good news:

IRCC account update today- Final decision: June 25th your final decision is in progress.

My time line:
FSW Outland with 1 dependant
Application into pool 11th Feb 2024
ITA: Feb 14th 2024
Submitted + AOR: April 1st 2024
BIL/MIL: 17th April 2024
Biometrics updated: 28th April 2024
Medical submitted: June 1st- tracker turned FD in progress

Today IRCC account update final decision with todays date, is this good news?
yep, good news! You should expect an approval email within a week or two. Whitelist "cic.gc.ca" domain over your email to make sure if they sent RFV email, you'll get it in your inbox and not spam.

JD1985

Feb 18, 2024
yep, good news! You should expect an approval email within a week or two. Whitelist "cic.gc.ca" domain over your email to make sure if they sent RFV email, you'll get it in your inbox and not spam.
Thank you, that’s great! Can I ask if there is anything I should prepare for these emails that I need to send back?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you, that’s great! Can I ask if there is anything I should prepare for these emails that I need to send back?
you'll get all the instructions in the email itself and the list is pretty simple. They "usually" ask for photos in specified dimensions, info(eye color, height, full name, etc), passport. In addition, you'll have to add one/two VFS forms in the package too. You can search the forum(or even Google images) to see what the email usually looks like. You can also get a PPR letter in GCKey instead as well (you'll get an email notification about a message in GCKey).

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Please help!

I called IRCC few times back and they said my info sharing is completed but today they are saying it's in progress?
Inconsistency between what agents share isn't uncommon. There are different interpretation of notes for each agent. I strongly recommend people to not obsess over these things, keep a check on your tracker and enjoy the time.