+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 AOR

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Paying RPFP later definitely adds time to your application's processing.

Someone will always get processed faster as it isn't an apple to apple comparison between two individual applications. Good thing is, IRCC is fast. Look at those who applied pre 2020, they used to wait for 8-12 months with no PR tracker - that was slow. With IRCC right now, you never know, you can still be processed within 2-3 months.
"Look at those who applied pre 2020, they used to wait for 8-12 months with no PR tracker" - I can relate and forget about the PR tracker, the GCKey was way different than what it is today (there used to be no dates against each step as it appears today). Imagine the level of anxiety people would have back then (2018-19-20), the IRCC call center was even harder to reach. Amazing how applicants back then didn't have anything to rely on, for actual application status and still managed to control the emotions :) . This comment of yours brought in too many memories.

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
"Look at those who applied pre 2020, they used to wait for 8-12 months with no PR tracker" - I can relate and forget about the PR tracker, the GCKey was way different than what it is today (there used to be no dates against each step as it appears today). Imagine the level of anxiety people would have back then (2018-19-20), the IRCC call center was even harder to reach. Amazing how applicants back then didn't have anything to rely on, for actual application status and still managed to control the emotions :) . This comment of yours brought in too many memories.
haha, I remember that time watching all you folks wait and wait for any updates on your applications for months and years! That was a crazy time!

@canae22

Jun 20, 2024
Hii,
My AOR is 5th April, FSW Outland - healthcare category

I have received BIL on 16th May and had completed my biometrics on the 27th. However it still has not been updated on both GC key and tracker. On GC it shows “we did not receive your fingerprints”.
I had called IRCC and the customer service representative said that it was received. Just wondering why is it not updated.. is anyone facing a similar issue?

note; medical completed and updated - 22 May
Eligibility completed - 28th May

Waiting for next steps!

sky1993

Nov 23, 2020
Hi, I need help!

My GCKEY is with my representative and I have two email addresses on the portal, One is mine and the other one is my representative email.

So on which email portal1 IRCC usually send (Applicants or Representative)?

Thanks

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hi, I need help!

My GCKEY is with my representative and I have two email addresses on the portal, One is mine and the other one is my representative email.

So on which email portal1 IRCC usually send (Applicants or Representative)?

Thanks
I assume you are Inland?
If yes the P1 email will go to the email used for the GCkey which I assume is your representative's. He/She will have to forward it to you and you fill in your details and reply back to IRCC from your ID and give your email ID also, VO will create the confirmation portal credentials using your ID given in the reply to P1. From there on it will be your ID.

Reactions: sky1993

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024
I am still waiting for an update. Biometrics completed on 21st May, medicals updated on 25th May and RPRF paid on 27th May. No update since then, both on Gckey and tracker. I see most of the applicants had their eligibility completed within a few days of the medical. Should I be worried? This process can be so anxiety provoking :/

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am still waiting for an update. Biometrics completed on 21st May, medicals updated on 25th May and RPRF paid on 27th May. No update since then, both on Gckey and tracker. I see most of the applicants had their eligibility completed within a few days of the medical. Should I be worried? This process can be so anxiety provoking :/
I'll say what I wrote earlier: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2024-aor.842190/page-10#post-10854865

Don't be worried, you are already R10 pass. Unless you faked a document, no need to worry about anything. Like the case above, it will come through.

Reactions: priyankabhalla

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
I’m in the exact same boat as you. Apr 01 AOR, May 14 BIL, May 20 Bio passed, June 01 Med passed. No other update. This transition from 75 days post-AOR to 85 days post-AOR without any update seems to be hard on the nerves. After that I guess the applicant resigns to his or her fate of not being in the quick crowd and becomes more accepting.

Reactions: priyankabhalla

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024
I’m in the exact same boat as you. Apr 01 AOR, May 14 BIL, May 20 Bio passed, June 01 Med passed. No other update. This transition from 75 days post-AOR to 85 days post-AOR without any update seems to be hard on the nerves. After that I guess the applicant resigns to his or her fate of not being in the quick crowd and becomes more accepting.
We can only keep our fingers crossed and have some faith! Probably our VO is different, I see no other explanation for the delay and as explained by other knowledgeable members on this member, there is no way to know the reason for delay so all we can do is have some patience

I can understand how nerve wrecking it can be seeing other applicants get their approvals with so much ease and within a few days. We just need to hold on I guess

Reactions: Candidatt

kreetchy

Jun 16, 2024
Last update on my tracker was May 28, background check, eligibility, medicals and biometrics all turned green since May 27th but since then, silence. No portal email, no final decision, no RFV… I’m exhausted to say the least.

Anyone in same shoes as me?
This is weird, normally you get FD within 2 weeks after all completed. Did you check if every says COMPLETED on IRCC GC KEY.
It could be your country is hard to process FD and that's why they are taking more time, but 1 month is still far too long that usual, if they indeed completed your background/eligibility/medical/biometrics check.

NKM_24

Mar 14, 2024
CEC-Inland

ITA: 23rd April
AOR: 25th April
BIL: 20th June
BIL completed: 20th June and status got updated on GCkey
Medical: showed passed on 20th June, then went blank
Awaiting for Next steps

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
This is weird, normally you get FD within 2 weeks after all completed. Did you check if every says COMPLETED on IRCC GC KEY.
It could be your country is hard to process FD and that's why they are taking more time, but 1 month is still far too long that usual, if they indeed completed your background/eligibility/medical/biometrics check.
FD can take months after all completed too. There are many who got all completed and waited for 2-4 months before they got FD or PPR/Portal/RFV.

All completed is not completion of all stages. All completed is usually "Ready for final review" - which needs to be done by an officer to make a final decision.

Reactions: kreetchy