Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
pratirajya said:
Dear Ashok
Could you share which consultancy you are using ? How much do they charge for their consultancy. One of my relative is confused if he needs a consultant . Are you also applying from India or from US?
Thank you
Pratik
Hello Pratik,, please email me on ashok.renwa@gmail.com for more info on the consultancy.

Thanks

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 - Dated 10th March
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
anil04_10 said:
Hi Ashok

You have been added to ND tracker ..... All the Best.

Cheers, Anil
Thanks milliion.. Anil

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
Dear Bindu,thanks for the prompt reply.Its really helpful.As for my profile,there isn't much of a profile as I haven't applied yet. :) However, since you asked, my NOC is 4151 and my documents are almost ready.

J

jolly404

hi folks!
i would like to join this forum for i am a applicant who is on the process of submitting my application within this month nov,2010. ???
i have just completed my application and couriered but coz of some mistake :( i am trying my best to return back the documents by the courier.

Jolly.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
canada0801 said:
I don't think they are crazy.

Ministerial instruction comes that sets new guidelines for processing of apps.

At implementation level they have to constantly adjust ,as often as practially necessary.

I think they are doing fairly good job and their updates reflect that.
Hi, could you pls tell me when this changes took place? My application was received by CIO on 15 oct 2010, and i didnt send pcc as it was not required.but according to latest change it is required.....

J

jolly404

Dr.Hasib said:
Hi, could you pls tell me when this changes took place? My application was received by CIO on 15 oct 2010, and i didnt send pcc as it was not required.but according to latest change it is required.....
Hello dr.hasib!
it just changed this week, but u needn't worry if ur vo is buffalo refer (POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCES
Please consult our Web site at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp for specific and up-to-date information on how to obtain police certificates from any country.
Note: For applications received at the (CIO) prior to June 26, 2010, you must submit police certificates with your complete application and supporting documents to the visa office within the 120 day deadline set out by the CIO.
If your application is received at the CIO on or after June 26, 2010, you are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Hey Hasib,

My application reached CIO on the 15th oct as well, and i dint send the PCCs too :). All we have to do is get ready to provide the PCCs when asked by the CIO or VO, at a later stage, when our application passes the eligibility, selection stages :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

J

jolly404

Hey indra!
can u help me clarify this( Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:
•the passport number,
•date of issue and expiry,
•your photo, name, date and place of birth.
•If you live in a country different from your nationality, include a photocopy of your visa for the country where you currently live.)

DO I NEED TO SUBMIT ALL THE PAGES OF PASSPORT THAT I HAVE ENTRY AND EXIT OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES?OR JUST THE PASSPORT BIODATA WOULD DO? WHAT DOES OR TAVEL DOCUMENT MEAN? AND AS I SENT MY dAUGHTER 18MONTHS TO MY CAUNTRY WITH HER GRANDMA A WEEK BEFORE DO I HAVE TO SENT HER VISA PAGE TOO? PLEASE GUIDE ME AND GIVE UR VALUABLE SUGGESTION AND EXPERIENCE.
thank you
jolly

indira_prab said:
Hey Hasib,

My application reached CIO on the 15th oct as well, and i dint send the PCCs too :). All we have to do is get ready to provide the PCCs when asked by the CIO or VO, at a later stage, when our application passes the eligibility, selection stages :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
jolly404 said:
Hey indra!
can u help me clarify this( Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:
•the passport number,
•If you live in a country different from your nationality, include a photocopy of your visa for the country where you currently live.)

DO I NEED TO SUBMIT ALL THE PAGES OF PASSPORT THAT I HAVE ENTRY AND EXIT OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES?OR JUST THE PASSPORT BIODATA WOULD DO? WHAT DOES OR TAVEL DOCUMENT MEAN? AND AS I SENT MY dAUGHTER 18MONTHS TO MY CAUNTRY WITH HER GRANDMA A WEEK BEFORE DO I HAVE TO SENT HER VISA PAGE TOO? PLEASE GUIDE ME AND GIVE UR VALUABLE SUGGESTION AND EXPERIENCE.
thank you
jolly
I'm not sure if you are from New Delhi VO, but the quote looks like you are from a different VO.

In the CIO checklist, they ask for the biodata pages of the passport of the principal applicant. In the VO checklist, they ask for the other details on the passports. Here, i suggest you better send copies of ALL the pages of ALL the passports of you, your spouse and children. Although they do not ask for all the pages in the passports, they would need them to verify your international travel. Travel document is an alternative to passports in special circumstances. Yes, all the pages in your daughter's passport are to be sent too :). FYI, my Son have not traveled anywhere yet :(, and his passport is literally empty. But i have included ALL the 36 pages of his passport, of-course notarized them too. No harm in sending those extra papers :p :p

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
jolly404 said:
Hey indra!
•the passport number,

thank you
jolly
Hello Jolly,
The bio data page of a passport has all the information requested. I think you only need to photocopy the bio data and the visa page of the country you CURRENTLY live in. To be on a safe side, I will advise you to submit for yourself and all your dependants, irrespective of where they live. Just my opinion. Best wishes.

Seatac

Apr 11, 2010
Seatac said:
Hi Experts,

So my understanding after the changes is that for people who haven't sent PCC along with their application to CIO but has received PCC immediately after applying, could send those PCC to CIO when CIO requests for PCC/Medical as they are valid for one year from the issue date.

So no need to get a new PCC's again. Please confirm if my understand is correct.
I am still not clear about this can someone please clarify

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Seatac said:
Hey there,

If you haven't sent your PCCs with your application to the CIO, All you have to do is get ready to provide the PCCs when asked by the CIO or VO, at a later stage, when our application passes the eligibility, selection stages. It's better if we have sent them along with our application to CIO, but it's not mandatory. We have the option to submit them later.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

C

Cam1234

Seatac said:
Hi Experts,

So my understanding after the changes is that for people who haven't sent PCC along with their application to CIO but has received PCC immediately after applying, could send those PCC to CIO when CIO requests for PCC/Medical as they are valid for one year from the issue date.

So no need to get a new PCC's again. Please confirm if my understand is correct.
That is correct Seatac, that is my understanding as well.
Cam

J

jolly404

thank you indra for ur quick response,i will try to send all pages.
indira_prab said:
I'm not sure if you are from New Delhi VO, but the quote looks like you are from a different VO.

In the CIO checklist, they ask for the biodata pages of the passport of the principal applicant. In the VO checklist, they ask for the other details on the passports. Here, i suggest you better send copies of ALL the pages of ALL the passports of you, your spouse and children. Although they do not ask for all the pages in the passports, they would need them to verify your international travel. Travel document is an alternative to passports in special circumstances. Yes, all the pages in your daughter's passport are to be sent too :). FYI, my Son have not traveled anywhere yet :(, and his passport is literally empty. But i have included ALL the 36 pages of his passport, of-course notarized them too. No harm in sending those extra papers :p :p

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Seatac said:
I think we will need to see how CIC implements/interprets the ministerial regulations.

They have already adjusted twice the requirements (at first everyone was required to submit PCC, then the instructions were changed to reflect that PCC will be required at later time by VO).

Now , some members assume, based on what we read in currently published instructions, that unlike before the PCC will be valid for one year after issuance and if you submitted it to CIC Sydney it won't expire merely because by the time it gets to VO it may be older than 3 months.

It's possible that these member's understanding is correct. If so those of us who already submitted PCCs won't need to apply for the same once again.
But it is just as possible that CIC will either adjust/change or reinterpret the regulations in the process to reflect the changed circumstances and may request everyone to submit a new PCC once at local VO office.

Wish you good luck!