+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

canada0801 said:
But you are not obligated to move right away, you are only required to land within one year of getting meds
Yes I know, but for personal reasons, I would like to start my new life in Canada as soon as possible... moving in Aug of 2011 as opposed to June/July of 2012 makes a difference for me... But as I mentioned, if that is the way the cookie crumbles, I will have to deal with it.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cam1234 said:
Yes I know, but for personal reasons, I would like to start my new life in Canada as soon as possible... moving in Aug of 2011 as opposed to June/July of 2012 makes a difference for me... But as I mentioned, if that is the way the cookie crumbles, I will have to deal with it.
I tried to think of any objectively firm grounds of asking CIC for AOR updates and almost anything you can think of doesn't stand the scrutiny of impartial analysis. Well, except may be those whose banks can't tell if their BD was encashed and they have no idea whether their apps passed completness check or returned.
All the rest of us will have to just wait until after we hear anything from CIC, either rejection or meds request.

Wish you all not to hear anything too soon :p

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Cam1234 said:
Interesting, the new Guidelines still have this section:

Checking application status on-line

You can check the status of your application on-line once you receive your file number by doing the following:
1. Log on to our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca;
2. Go to Check My Application Status

But since they are not sending us an AOR any longer, we would never know our file numbers... Guess they will take this section out with the next guideline revision.
Hi,
Where it is mentioned in CIC website that CIO will not going to send us AOR any longer? plssssssss post the link.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Dr.Hasib said:
Hi,
Where it is mentioned in CIC website that CIO will not going to send us AOR any longer? plssssssss post the link.
They didn't post anything saying they won't send AOR. rather, they removed the part that previously was stating at what stage you would be sent AOR.
If you browse previous pages you'll find it with the link to IMM7000.

C

Cam1234

Dr.Hasib said:
Hi,
Hello Dr. Hasib:

The AOR was mentioned in the old guide, that they would send it to us after we pass eligibility. In the current guide it has been taken out. Here is how you can get the current guide:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

You can find it under:

1. Read the general information

* Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
> also in PDF format

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cappuccino said:
I am very curious to see how CIC are going to do background checks for companies across the world, such as employment verification. For some countries the business will not be open during CIC opening hours, so how do they phone the company to verify your employment?

Anyway, it seems the first thing anyone is likely to hear is a rejection after eligibility review. Since they have apparently done all these reviews for July, August and September applicants I find it hard to believe that not a single one of those 100+ applicants on the forum has been rejected (although would be delighted if that were the case). This lends me to believe they are still "holding off" with sending rejection letters. Looking at the new system I can see no reason for them to delay sending letter after eligibility review stage.

One thought is that rejection after eligibility review will almost certainly be in writing rather than by email, since it will contain the full returned application, and we have seen such returned applications take a long time - from a couple of weeks, to months - to get back to the recipient.

So it's conceivable they may have already sent rejected applications back. If so I would expect to see reports over the next few weeks, certainly by Christmas.

But if we're optimistic we could of course consider the possibility that every single one of us passed our eligibility review :)

Wayne.
Dear Wayne,

Here comes the VO roles, i think CIC will email (or fax) the required inquiry to the VO of the applicant & a VO officer will do it since the VO will nearly be in the same business hours of the reference & so as to save the contact expenses (ex. international calls)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Cam1234 said:
Hello Dr. Hasib:

The AOR was mentioned in the old guide, that they would send it to us after we pass eligibility. In the current guide it has been taken out. Here is how you can get the current guide:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

You can find it under:

1. Read the general information

* Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
> also in PDF format
canada0801 said:
They didn't post anything saying they won't send AOR. rather, they removed the part that previously was stating at what stage you would be sent AOR.
If you browse previous pages you'll find it with the link to IMM7000.
Thanks....these CIO ppl are crazy, they keep the whole process changing.
DO you think this new change would be good for us and make the whole thing faster?

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Dr.Hasib said:
Thanks....these CIO ppl are crazy, they keep the whole process changing.
DO you think this new change would be good for us and make the whole thing faster?
I don't think they are crazy.

Ministerial instruction comes that sets new guidelines for processing of apps.

At implementation level they have to constantly adjust ,as often as practially necessary.

I think they are doing fairly good job and their updates reflect that.

Seatac

Apr 11, 2010
Hi Experts,

So my understanding after the changes is that for people who haven't sent PCC along with their application to CIO but has received PCC immediately after applying, could send those PCC to CIO when CIO requests for PCC/Medical as they are valid for one year from the issue date.

So no need to get a new PCC's again. Please confirm if my understand is correct.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seatac said:
Hi Experts,

So my understanding after the changes is that for people who haven't sent PCC along with their application to CIO but has received PCC immediately after applying, could send those PCC to CIO when CIO requests for PCC/Medical as they are valid for one year from the issue date.

So no need to get a new PCC's again. Please confirm if my understand is correct.
Hi Seatac,

I think this depends on the country you get the PCC from. If the country you get the PCC from gives it a three month validity then it would have to reach CIC within those 3 months. Once it is with the CIC it is considered to be valid for a year by them.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
We will see. Depends on how they interpret the regulations.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
chetana said:
My noc3121 date received 7 october.office new delhi.please help to guess status.thanks
Hi chetana

Welcome to this thread. Please clarify your NOC... I think it will be 3112 or 3131. Who received your application... whether payment is through CC or BD... did you send PCC with the application.... where from in India... I would like to add these details in the tracker. Nobody is aware of any status. Now everybody is guessing and waiting (for some communication from CIO). Thank you.
Cheers, Anil

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
Hi everyone. I've been following this thread pretty regularly.I am going to apply soon.Do we now have to send PCC along with our application.Seniors please guide!!!

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi Friends,

I would need your valuable advice, my hubby has been diagnosed as having umbilical hernia (http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/St-Wr/Umbilical-Hernia-Repair.html) and doctors has advised us to undergo laparoscopic surgery (http://www.lapsurg.org/hernia.html) which will provide a permanent cure and the patient would be able to lead a normal life afterwards.

My hubby also has higher level of cholesterol (240 mg/dL) and BP (140/100). He also is having Hypothyroid and is on tablets to compliment the Thyroid hormone level. He is leading an active and normal life by god's grace.

Please advice if this surgery and the above told cholesterol, BP and Hypothyroid levels would carry any negative remark during the medical examination as part of Canada PR visa process.

Warm Regards
Bindu

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
I'm not a senior and here is my thoughts

If you allready have the PCC you can send it across with your Visa application else you need to submit along with your medical record to your visa office. The PCC is currently said to be valid only for three months.

Also please update your profile to reflect your NOC and other details

Regards
Bindu

2future said:
Hi everyone. I've been following this thread pretty regularly.I am going to apply soon.Do we now have to send PCC along with our application.Seniors please guide!!!