NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
canada0801 said:
As of this moment yes, but i mean once CIC start sending any communication then those who will receive the first updates will be the ones whose apps are rejected (that's what i understand from reading IMM7000).
You are right & maybe (i really wish that from my heart) all of us will succeed :) :) and the 1st communication for all the forumers will be the medical request ;D ;D

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
canady said:
You are right & maybe (i really wish that from my heart) all of us will succeed :) :) and the 1st communication for all the forumers will be the medical request ;D ;D
I cant understand!!!....At first AOR then medical
or
medical then AOR?? ???

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
I cant understand!!!....At first AOR then medical
or
medical then AOR?? ???
No, it's either first medical or rejection. There will be no AORs released at all.

I guess we are all back to the 33 week 'sit in the dark being hopeful' wait. If only there were some way to find out if the BDs have been cashed..... ::)

viron

Nov 19, 2010
I sent my application last Oct. 5, 2010, my IELTS will be one year old on Oct. 8, 2010. My documents was received Oct. 13, 2010.
UPS said the address was too remote , the 3 days delivery was not followed.
Do you think my IELTS will be considered. Thanks.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Temasek said:
From the omission, it does appear that way. Which would mean that the first correspondence received by applicants who are into the Selection and Admissibility stage, would be the medical request either from CIO or through the VO.
I am very curious to see how CIC are going to do background checks for companies across the world, such as employment verification. For some countries the business will not be open during CIC opening hours, so how do they phone the company to verify your employment?

Anyway, it seems the first thing anyone is likely to hear is a rejection after eligibility review. Since they have apparently done all these reviews for July, August and September applicants I find it hard to believe that not a single one of those 100+ applicants on the forum has been rejected (although would be delighted if that were the case). This lends me to believe they are still "holding off" with sending rejection letters. Looking at the new system I can see no reason for them to delay sending letter after eligibility review stage.

One thought is that rejection after eligibility review will almost certainly be in writing rather than by email, since it will contain the full returned application, and we have seen such returned applications take a long time - from a couple of weeks, to months - to get back to the recipient.

So it's conceivable they may have already sent rejected applications back. If so I would expect to see reports over the next few weeks, certainly by Christmas.

But if we're optimistic we could of course consider the possibility that every single one of us passed our eligibility review :)

Wayne.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
I am very curious to see how CIC are going to do background checks for companies across the world, such as employment verification. For some countries the business will not be open during CIC opening hours, so how do they phone the company to verify your employment?

Anyway, it seems the first thing anyone is likely to hear is a rejection after eligibility review. Since they have apparently done all these reviews for July, August and September applicants I find it hard to believe that not a single one of those 100+ applicants on the forum has been rejected (although would be delighted if that were the case). This lends me to believe they are still "holding off" with sending rejection letters. Looking at the new system I can see no reason for them to delay sending letter after eligibility review stage.
Hmmmm, maybe they plan to work 24 hours a day :p . All I know is that if they call my bosses at midnight they are going to land me in hot water.

As for the rejections there have been 7 out of the 168 people in the spread sheets, so I am hopeful that the rest of us have made it through. Only time will tell I guess.

P

piznyuralex

Hi guys.

My assumptions came true.

My application was returned to Ukraine due to incompleteness. The application was sent back by regular mail on October 18 but it hasn't arrived yet. I was informed by CIO through email - they gave me the answer to my regular letter which had been sent 2 weeks ago.

So, please change my status. Of course I will reapply but I have to wait until my full package arrive to my address.

Regards.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There you go! A rejection!!! Piznyuralex, please let us know when you receive your application and what the reasons for the rejection were. Also, what letter did your send the CIC and to which address? Thanks in advance and all the best for your second attempt.

Piznyuralex's application arrived on 13/10/2010 and was returned on 18/10/2010, which means the completeness check was done in a matter of just 3 days since there was a weekend in between.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Dear piznyuralex

Sorry hear that. I hope you will get it soon and reapply. Don't give up,I believe you cannow prepare whatever you suppose was missing in your previous app.and reapply as soon as you get your package.

Would you pls clarify how they informed you of the fact that they had returned? Did you first drop a mail or email to ask about your status and then they replied? If so, would you please tell us to what address you wrote?

P

piznyuralex

piznyuralex said:
Hi guys.

My assumptions came true.

My application was returned to Ukraine due to incompleteness. The application was sent back by regular mail on October 18 but it hasn't arrived yet. I was informed by CIO through email - they gave me the answer to my regular letter which had been sent 2 weeks ago.

So, please change my status. Of course I will reapply but I have to wait until my full package arrive to my address.

Regards.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

OLEKSANDR PIZNIUR

UKRAINE

17 November 2010 

Dear OLEKSANDR PIZNIUR:

This refers to your recent inquiry regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Please be advised that our records showed that the submission received on 13 October 2010 was “incomplete”. It was returned to you with a letter via regular mail on 18 October 2010. We do not keep comprehensive records of each application returned; therefore, I am unable to supply more case specific details.

Should you still be interested in immigrating to Canada, information regarding the new Ministerial Instructions can be found on our website at the address below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

CB

Service Delivery Agent

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
piznyuralex said:
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

OLEKSANDR PIZNIUR

UKRAINE

17 November 2010 

Dear OLEKSANDR PIZNIUR:

This refers to your recent inquiry regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Please be advised that our records showed that the submission received on 13 October 2010 was “incomplete”. It was returned to you with a letter via regular mail on 18 October 2010. We do not keep comprehensive records of each application returned; therefore, I am unable to supply more case specific details.

Should you still be interested in immigrating to Canada, information regarding the new Ministerial Instructions can be found on our website at the address below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

CB

Service Delivery Agent

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia
sorry 2 hear that dear...wish u get ur package ASAP & re-apply...please let us know to which address u sent ur letter for enquiry & from whcih sender u received this e-mail?...best wishes.

viron

Nov 19, 2010
To :
OLEKSANDR PIZNIUR

Hi, can you pls. help me, my docs was received on oct 13 and received also by the same person who received yours. Can you pls
inform me the email ad where you made an inquiry , I also have some problems with my doc. completeness, so I would like to know the status of my papers. thanks so much
I posted here the problem about my IELTS,I sent my docs on oct 5 , my IELTS will expire (one year) on oct 8, but it was received on oct 13.
I'm anxious if it will be considered.
Regards to all.

P

piznyuralex

The enquiry was sent by regular mail:

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

The content of the letter is:

Dear Officer.

I am writing to you regarding my FSW application which might have been lost.
The whole package of documents was received by CIO on October 13, 2010 and Mr. Krswda signed the delivery note. Today is November 6, 2010 but my fee via credit card has not been charged yet. I called the CIC client support and they have no idea where my application is.
Moreover there are people who report the loss of their documents within the Sydney office. So, I am 100% confident that my application kit either has been lost within CIO office or it has been sent back to me to Ukraine without informing me. Taking into account instability and unreliability of Ukrainian post I am really concerned of not finding my kit.

I would kindly ask you to track my application. The details are:
Sender's country: Ukraine
First name: ....
Family name: .....
Date of birth: .......
Received on October 13, delivery note signed by Mr. Krswda

Please, give me any information regarding my application. I really hope for your help. The package contains documents which are extremely difficult to get, especially the IELTS certificate.
If my application had been sent via regular mail, I would ask you to provide me with international tracking number which was given to you by Canadapost.
In the heading of this letter there is my e-mail. If it is possible, please contact me via it because I need an answer as fast as I can get it.

Thank you for considering my problem. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Oleksandr Pizniur

They answered via email: FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

THANKS TO EVERYBODY FOR YOUR SUPPORT

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok guys, I have a feeling there is going to be a sudden rush on inquiries at the CIC which could be a bad idea.

I think it would be better to send our group's drafted letter to the email address provided above and see if that gets us a decent answer. Each of us mailing them with separate inquiries may result in them not answering any at all.

Seniors.... any thoughts on the subject?

P

piznyuralex

wenstumped said:
Ok guys, I have a feeling there is going to be a sudden rush on inquiries at the CIC which could be a bad idea.

I think it would be better to send our group's drafted letter to the email address provided above and see if that gets us a decent answer. Each of us mailing them with separate inquiries may result in them not answering any at all.

Seniors.... any thoughts on the subject?
Yes. But you will get no response from that email. They answer to only regular letters.