13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canada0801 said:
Could be, or there could be absolutely no signs of any progress.
Either way I am fine with it.
We did our part, submitted all docs requested. Now, one day there will be some outcome, and when there is we will know it :)
Except for the people whose banks cannot tell them whether or not their draft is cashed.

Then they don't even know if CIC received their application.....

As I said, I've no problem with the process itself - but the lack of communication keeps a lot of people in the dark for quite a long time, unnecessarily so - for the sake of just sending an email.

Wayne.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What will happend with applications under NOC 1122 category which will be received in CIO after the CAP of 1000 aplications is reached?

C

Cam1234

wenstumped said:
Maybe the next person who calls CIC should ask for the list of rejections (IF they are willing to release such information). CAM1234 had mentioned that the agent had access to this. If we have that list we know everyone else has gone through the completeness and eligibility reviews. It would help throw a little more light on the process.
Hi wenstumped:

Yes, they do have the ability to find if your completeness check has been unsuccessful and your file is being sent back. But they were being very courteous to me, a mistake had taken place. I honestly think the best thing to do is to leave them alone so they do their jobs... unless there is an emergency...

Best to you,
Cam

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:
Except for the people whose banks cannot tell them whether or not their draft is cashed.

As I said, I've no problem with the process itself - but the lack of communication keeps a lot of people in the dark for quite a long time, unnecessarily so - for the sake of just sending an email.

Wayne.
Wayne, for crying out loud, isn't it late for you? Shouldn't you be in bed? :)
... Still can't believe they took the AOR out, why?... Oh well... ???

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Yes, those who had apps delivered and don't know if they passed completness check or if their files were returned and lost, they could have a good reason to ask CIC for at least some sort of clarification.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
According to the 3rd step:

Selection and Admissibility

If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:

- minimal requirements
- selection factors
- required funds
- admissibility (criminality, security, medical)
If your score is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent to the visa office for further processing.

I agree with the opinion which says that the applications will be forwarded to the VO after all the checks for just issuing the VISA. Because according to the above instruction, the application will be assessed against the medical admissibly then will be sent to the VO.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
At least this update provides some clarification that there is a corresponding shift in roles between CIO and the VO following the 26 June 2010 Ministerial Instruction; which was also touched upon in the letter sent by Coffee.

Quite surprised through that in the amended version, they have left out after completing Eligibility Review the statement “If your application qualifies for processing, you will be sent a letter that notifies you of this fact and provides you with your reference number”.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG77.asp

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Temasek said:
At least this update provides some clarification that there is a corresponding shift in roles between CIO and the VO following the 26 June 2010 Ministerial Instruction; which was also touched upon in the letter sent by Coffee.

Quite surprised through that in the amended version, they have left out after completing Eligibility Review the statement “If your application qualifies for processing, you will be sent a letter that notifies you of this fact and provides you with your reference number”.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG77.asp
From what i understand reading IMM7000, there will be no AOR's sent, rather the rejection letters will be sent to those who fail to pass ER. Those who pass won't know until after they get medicals.

But it's not clear from IMM7000 whether CIC Sydney or local VO will work on anything past score assesment review.

ajaygoyal6

Star Member
Nov 19, 2010
CHANDIGARH, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th JANUARY 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 18th March, 2011, AOR received on 20th april, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
Received on 7th July, 2011
Med's Done....
done on 15th july, 2011
Passport Req..
Received on 7th July, 2011 and submitted on 22nd July, 2011
NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD
AJAY 3113 N/S 8TH SEPTEMBER

hello,
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM,
i had send my file to nova scotia , and reached on 8th september, till date my draft is pending and not received any information from immigration office, i have called to immigration office so many times but no contact and call disconnets after 5-6 minutes, but can i do now ?

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
canada0801 said:
From what i understand reading IMM7000, there will be no AOR's sent, rather the rejection letters will be sent to those who fail to pass ER. Those who pass won't know until after they get medicals....
From the omission, it does appear that way. Which would mean that the first correspondence received by applicants who are into the Selection and Admissibility stage, would be the medical request either from CIO or through the VO.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Temasek said:
From the omission, it does appear that way. Which would mean that the first correspondence received by applicants who are into the Selection and Admissibility stage, would be the medical request either from CIO or through the VO.
In this case "No news is a good news".

If that's the way the processing will go then we should first see the updates of rejection letters, starting with June applicants and so forth. Sometime later (whatever time it takes to complete certain stages and send meds) we will start seeing the updates of pcc/med requests.

Which makes me wish you don't get any updates/letters anytime soon ;D

pratirajya

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hi Dear friends,
When did this change in guidelines take place , it says 10/2010 guidelines but was not posted until recently. I went through the guidelines on oct 31st but it was not changed . How come the changed guidelines was posted recently and they write 10/2010. Does anyone have any idea what date exactly was this new guidelines posted ? If it was changed in mid November then why are they still writing oct guidelines?
Thank you for your time to read and reply.
Pratik

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
pratirajya said:
Hi Dear friends,
When did this change in guidelines take place , it says 10/2010 guidelines but was not posted until recently. I went through the guidelines on oct 31st but it was not changed . How come the changed guidelines was posted recently and they write 10/2010. Does anyone have any idea what date exactly was this new guidelines posted ? If it was changed in mid November then why are they still writing oct guidelines?
Thank you for your time to read and reply.
Pratik
We just learned about it while browsing through this thread, as one of regular members stumbled upon updated regulations and was kind enough to post about it.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
canada0801 said:
In this case "No news is a good news".

If that's the way the processing will go then we should first see the updates of rejection letters, starting with June applicants and so forth. Sometime later (whatever time it takes to complete certain stages and send meds) we will start seeing the updates of pcc/med requests.

Which makes me wish you don't get any updates/letters anytime soon ;D
We can get back to our old rule "No news is a good news" ONLY when we start seeing some rejected applications after the encashing because currently the CIC is holding the succeeded & the rejected applications so no news dosn't mean anything :( :(

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
canady said:
We can get back to our old rule "No news is a good news" ONLY when we start seeing some rejected applications after the encashing because currently the CIC is holding the succeeded & the rejected applications so no news dosn't mean anything :( :(
As of this moment yes, but i mean once CIC start sending any communication then those who will receive the first updates will be the ones whose apps are rejected (that's what i understand from reading IMM7000).