+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

canada0801 said:
So, 33 weeks it is.
Well remember, the callers who got that answer were told, WITHIN 33 weeks... and CIC also mentions that they will send AORs after Eligibility and before Selection and Admissibility... So the wait for AORs might not be that long...

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi Wayne,

What do you mean when you say "after all each visa office has a limit on how many they are allowed to issue each year", in that sense probably New Delhi VO might have reached there limit by issuing visa's only for pre june 26 applicants in 2011. I think VO are bound to issue visa's without any limit for post june 26 applicants as the cap limit is allready in place.

Regards
Bindu

Cappuccino said:
I severely doubt that. VO will still be responsible for issuing our visas, and I don't think they will do that until they have issued all pre-June-2010 applicants' visas (after all each visa office has a limit on how many they are allowed to issue each year).

Wayne.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Cam1234 said:
In all honesty, I think CIC has things under great control, more than we give them credit for. Sure there are little glitches in their plan here and there, but they are correcting them promptly. Furthermore, the more we find out about what they are doing, the more we realize there is a master plan at work, which is well coMMUordNinCated. I can see how under the current plan post June 26 applicants could be processed between 6 to 12 months.
this OP is a great news so far, in the absence of any communicaiton. it is like a game 'educate yourself if you are not communicated'

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Bindu said:
Hi Wayne,

What do you mean when you say "after all each visa office has a limit on how many they are allowed to issue each year", in that sense probably New Delhi VO might have reached there limit by issuing visa's only for pre june 26 applicants in 2011. I think VO are bound to issue visa's without any limit for post june 26 applicants as the cap limit is allready in place.

Regards
Bindu
visa offices appear to have a quota for physically printed sticky visas, and ND VO I believe should have paper visas regardless of post or pre 26 June 2010 applications. being mindful of only 3,500 complete applications globally so far I don't think post 26 June 2010 application numbers are going to be an issue

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, well at least someone spotted the changed on the EG7! PMM over at British Expats said a while ago on there wouldn't be an AOR, but we were all rather skeptical, since it's a communications blackout that just seems, a bit daft really.

I do think it's rather exciting that CIO is doing all the evaluation though, as long as they hire more people. 50 or so officers trying to do the entire globe's worth of apps just seems a bit unrealistic.

Also provides more proof (if it were needed) that CIC's call centre employees have absolutely no idea whats going on.

Anyway, seems that there's hope that I might get my PR before my TWP runs out after all...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
CanadaJimmy said:
Wow, well at least someone spotted the changed on the EG7! PMM over at British Expats said a while ago on there wouldn't be an AOR, but we were all rather skeptical, since it's a communications blackout that just seems, a bit daft really.

I do think it's rather exciting that CIO is doing all the evaluation though, as long as they hire more people. 50 or so officers trying to do the entire globe's worth of apps just seems a bit unrealistic.

Also provides more proof (if it were needed) that CIC's call centre employees have absolutely no idea whats going on.

Anyway, seems that there's hope that I might get my PR before my TWP runs out after all...
Daft would be one word for it, Jimmy. I can think of several other words, which are less polite and even more accurate ;)

My concern, other than up to 8 months total blackout, is what do you do if your circumstances change? Previously you'd have a file number, now you just phone up and talk to a bunch of muppets who seem pretty clueless and expect them to get all the information correctly adhered to your file?

I have no objections to CIC talking on more of the responsibility, but having no AORs, no file number, no access to ECAS - your link to CIC through the entire process is incredibly flimsy. As I've said some poor souls might not even know there file has been received for sure. What do they do - wait 8 months hoping for a medical only for CIC to tell them that they never received their file in the first place?

And subtly changing a pdf on their web site (afaik they STILL haven't even changed the web version of the same info) isn't exactly breaking the news of this big change very effectively, is it?

Wayne.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cam1234 said:
Well remember, the callers who got that answer were told, WITHIN 33 weeks... and CIC also mentions that they will send AORs after Eligibility and before Selection and Admissibility... So the wait for AORs might not be that long...
I am fine with 33 weeks , but sooner of course is better :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
According to the new process, there will be no AORs. At all.

First thing you will hear is either
a) Rejection
b) Medical request
c) Request for extra documents/info

One has to assume that unless we're the most mindboggingly lucky 169 applicants of the 3800 or so they've received so far, that at least a few people will fail the eligiblity review (although it would fantastic ofc if every single one of us passed!). But I am talking realistically, so presumably if they are no longer issuing AORs, there is still no reason for them to delay sending out rejection letters?

It's fair to assume since they say they have done eligibility reviews into October, that a lot of us are now in the "Selection and Admissibility" phase.

Might be worth seeing what kind of response people get if they phone in a few weeks, whether CIC will tell people if they passed their eligibility review or not.

Wayne.

Canada 1

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
Med's Request
04-25-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
05-29-2013
I am in the google spreadsheet and can see few others logged in...

I was wondering if there is a way to chat with each other and share our thoughts ??

Canada 1

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:
According to the new process, there will be no AORs. At all.

First thing you will hear is either
a) Rejection
b) Medical request
c) Request for extra documents/info

One has to assume that unless we're the most mindboggingly lucky 169 applicants of the 3800 or so they've received so far, that at least a few people will fail the eligiblity review (although it would fantastic ofc if every single one of us passed!). But I am talking realistically, so presumably if they are no longer issuing AORs, there is still no reason for them to delay sending out rejection letters?

It's fair to assume since they say they have done eligibility reviews into October, that a lot of us are now in the "Selection and Admissibility" phase.

Might be worth seeing what kind of response people get if they phone in a few weeks, whether CIC will tell people if they passed their eligibility review or not.

Wayne.
Wow, I had missed that Wayne. You are correct, no AORs... I wonder why they would change that? It would not take a lot of time, as some have suggested on this thread, and it would calm people's nerves. Now everyday when you go to your mailbox you are wondering, am I going to see a big package there? ???

HEY WAIT A MINUTE ! :eek: Don't these people know we have a BOAR contest going? :p How are we going to entertain ourselves now? ;)

Cam

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe the next person who calls CIC should ask for the list of rejections (IF they are willing to release such information). CAM1234 had mentioned that the agent had access to this. If we have that list we know everyone else has gone through the completeness and eligibility reviews. It would help throw a little more light on the process.
From our spreadsheets, 7 out of 168 have had their files returned (4% rejections). So hopefully the rest of us have made it through??!!!

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
HEY WAIT A MINUTE ! :eek: Don't these people know we have a BOAR contest going? :p How are we going to entertain ourselves now? ;)

Cam
We could always substitute the AOR predictions for medical request predictions; since that will be the first we hear from them anyway.

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's nice, even though the flow of news from CIC has been extremely slow the little bursts of activity and fun in this thread have definitely helped me maintain my sanity :)

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
canady said:
I feel that the incoming 2 months will be full of surprises.And this thread will jump to reach 400 pages very very soon ! ;)
Could be, or there could be absolutely no signs of any progress.
Either way I am fine with it.
We did our part, submitted all docs requested. Now, one day there will be some outcome, and when there is we will know it :)