+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Cappuccino said:
I am very curious to see how CIC are going to do background checks for companies across the world, such as employment verification. For some countries the business will not be open during CIC opening hours, so how do they phone the company to verify your employment?...
It’s definitely going to be a challenge logistically; and for that reason it may also be possible that CIO will only be undertaking background checks solely on the basis of given documents, and leaving it to the VO at a later stage if further checks are required.

chetana

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Bd encashment 15-10-2010,PCC submitted with application
AOR Received.
9th Feb,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
3rd March,2011 changed to in process on 17th March
VISA ISSUED...
10th MAY 2011
My noc3121 date received 7 october.office new delhi.please help to guess status.thanks

C

Cam1234

wenstumped said:
Ok guys, I have a feeling there is going to be a sudden rush on inquiries at the CIC which could be a bad idea.

I think it would be better to send our group's drafted letter to the email address provided above and see if that gets us a decent answer. Each of us mailing them with separate inquiries may result in them not answering any at all.

Seniors.... any thoughts on the subject?
Hi wenstumped:

Many of the concerns mentioned in the drafted letter have been indirectly answered by CIC in the new guidelines. In fact, I'm wondering what was not answered...

Best,
Cam

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
I have sent my application to CIO along with all the required documents as per new rules and which was as per website of Fedex was delivered to CIO on 18-8-2010.

But I have not received any response for delivery of my application to CIO by CIO even after passage of at least two Months.
Is there any one who had submitted his application after 26-06-2010 and also has received any response for delivery of application from CIO.

Is there any other way to confirm that my application is under process in CIO.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
wenstumped said:
Hmmmm, maybe they plan to work 24 hours a day :p . All I know is that if they call my bosses at midnight they are going to land me in hot water.

As for the rejections there have been 7 out of the 168 people in the spread sheets, so I am hopeful that the rest of us have made it through. Only time will tell I guess.
Ah - I am talking about rejections AFTER completeness check/encashment. All the rejections so far, I think, have been because of incomplete applications (no birth certificate etc) or payment problems. Nobody has yet reported a rejection as a result of an eligibility review, that I am aware of?

Wayne.

viron

Nov 19, 2010
To :
OLEKSANDR PIZNIUR

Hi, thanks for replying . I'm just so curious why you have the feeling that it will be returned. What docments did you
forgot to include. I rushed my application due to my IELTS which will expire as I mentioned in my last post.I mis-signed
a form and the forms for my spouse were just scanned ,so it was not original bec he is in another country at the moment.
But I included photocopies of everything.Original copies were OTR, work certificates , bank cert. I also made a
mistake in the NOC code .My husband sent his original forms but returned, then this Nov. he sent again but with further
explanation to include this papers in my application. Though I don't have any idea the status of my documents.My bank
is so uncooperative, saying they cannot trace if the bank draft was encashed or not.
I would appreciate your comment or someone's reply to my case.

C

Cam1234

Akrum66 said:
I have sent my application to CIO along with all the required documents as per new rules and which was as per website of Fedex was delivered to CIO on 18-8-2010.

But I have not received any response for delivery of my application to CIO by CIO even after passage of at least two Months.
Is there any one who had submitted his application after 26-06-2010 and also has received any response for delivery of application from CIO.

Is there any other way to confirm that my application is under process in CIO.
Hi Akrum66:
None of us have received a response for delivery of our application from CIO. The only way you can know is if your credit card gets charged or you contact your bank to find out if your bank draft has been cashed... If yes, then you have passed completeness check.
Good luck,
Cam

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Somebody pointed out that if post ER rejection letters are mailed out the same way as those rejected after completness check then it may well take a month or two to reach some applicants and we may not know until whenever the first applicant receives such letter and updates everyone on this forum.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Hi wenstumped:

Many of the concerns mentioned in the drafted letter have been indirectly answered by CIC in the new guidelines. In fact, I'm wondering what was not answered...

Best,
Cam
Hi Cam,

Yes, most of the issues have been addressed in the new guidelines, other than the communication blackout from their side. I guess most of us are just eager to find out which stage of the process we are in so far. A quick email from their side would put all of us at ease.

C

Cam1234

Interesting, the new Guidelines still have this section:

Checking application status on-line

You can check the status of your application on-line once you receive your file number by doing the following:
1. Log on to our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca;
2. Go to Check My Application Status

But since they are not sending us an AOR any longer, we would never know our file numbers... Guess they will take this section out with the next guideline revision.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cam1234 said:
Interesting, the new Guidelines still have this section:

Checking application status on-line

You can check the status of your application on-line once you receive your file number by doing the following:
1. Log on to our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca;
2. Go to Check My Application Status

But since they are not sending us an AOR any longer, we would never know our file numbers... Guess they will take this section out with the next guideline revision.
Not necessarily so. When you get Meds request or PCC request you are likely to receive the file number as a reference and since it will take additional time to finalize the apps there will still be period of time when you could go online to check the app status.

C

Cam1234

wenstumped said:
Hi Cam,

Yes, most of the issues have been addressed in the new guidelines, other than the communication blackout from their side. I guess most of us are just eager to find out which stage of the process we are in so far. A quick email from their side would put all of us at ease.
I agree with you, but the fact that they have just taken out the part where they send us AORs tells me they want us to sit back and be patient... Like you, I personally wish they would still send AORs, not just because of relieving anxiety... We all have families and need to plan for the big move to Canada; letting us know things are going well would help us put in motion some of the necessary work we need to do to make our move better organized and easier.

I for one have school going children. Providing us with a time-line for our applications would make a big difference for me. For example, if we get our visas before Sep 2011, my children can attend school in Canada, while if our visas arrive in Nov 2011 or Jan 2012, it would create serious problems and delays for us, since I'm not willing to transfer my kids mid school year... The move will be traumatic enough on them already... BUT, it is what it is, as they say...

Cam

C

Cam1234

canada0801 said:
Not necessarily so. When you get Meds request or PCC request you are likely to receive the file number as a reference and since it will take additional time to finalize the apps there will still be period of time when you could go online to check the app status.
You are absolutely correct, but if I get to that stage where I have received my Med and PCC request, I would be dancing in the streets, not checking my application status :)

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
You are absolutely correct, but if I get to that stage where I have received my Med and PCC request, I would be dancing in the streets, not checking my application status :)
Kudos to that!!! ;D

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cam1234 said:
I agree with you, but the fact that they have just taken out the part where they send us AORs tells me they want us to sit back and be patient... Like you, I personally wish they would still send AORs, not just because of relieving anxiety... We all have families and need to plan for the big move to Canada; letting us know things are going well would help us put in motion some of the necessary work we need to do to make our move better organized and easier.

I for one have school going children. Providing us with a time-line for our applications would make a big difference for me. For example, if we get our visas before Sep 2011, my children can attend school in Canada, while if our visas arrive in Nov 2011 or Jan 2012, it would create serious problems and delays for us, since I'm not willing to transfer my kids mid school year... The move will be traumatic enough on them already... BUT, it is what it is, as they say...

Cam
But you are not obligated to move right away, you are only required to land within one year of getting meds and then spend 730 days out of 5 following years.
It is very accomodating , i think , makes it so easy to plan your move AFTER you get a PR.