11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
musab said:
i need you advice guys, well as you know they only requested my original passport and my original marriage certificate for my interview do i need to bring more evidence such as pictures emails....ect, or only bring what they requested.
They always say just being what they ask you for don't bring anything more because it can have a negative affect.But it's up to you at the end, this is just what I have always read through other posts on the form.

Best of luck on the interview, you will do fine just be genuine and open about your relationship.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hey everyone marhaba :) long time i didn't come around; well i did a little but didn't have time to post
glad that some of u got the visaaaa yaaaay, mabrooooook, hope Khalid will get news soon too :)

even the interview is a good sign, musab, congrats from before :) as for ur question maybe feverdreams is right, i think if they wanted more relationship proofs they would have asked and they did ask other people before but not u, so just make sure that u go with what they asked and that u go through everything u wrote in the forms and with confidence :) we had another member whose wife had interview recently, a few months ago, if u go a few pages back u'll see her experience; maybe u'll get the same nice officer :) if it makes u feel better taking more proofs and u have them handy u can take but give them only if they ask; plus at the interview maybe u'll feel if there's need to give them or not; good luck!!

welcome to the new members too, one of u said his application was sent directly to Amman in May; ours too was sent directly to Amman in April and the status online is still application received (which is ok, our turn will probably b sometime next year) from people here noone who applied in 2012 had any move in their file, no interview either (and the interview will not happen for everyone); so my advice seat back relax be patient and try to keep urself busy with other things for now
for the ones with family in Damascus God help them and protect them always; just pray hard and the hardship wil soon finish inshallah
i say nothing abt our file cuz since July (when luckily they confirmed some email we send and said something general) we know nothing; but thanks God we had a busy summer and still do and we didn't really feel the time; i actually ordered GCMS notes (just out of curiosity, my expectation r very low loool) - if i at least see that they updated the file with what we emailed them i would b happy ;D if there will b smthg interesting when we get them i'll update u
take care everyone and best of luck!! :)

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mabrooooook,, wish you all the best in ur interview and inshallah always happy

guys i have a question concerning renewing the madical exam

is it enough to send the reciept by emil to Amman embassy, or it should also be send as a hard copy by mail?
and if its ok to send it through emil, which exact emil should i emil it to? by the specific inquiry or there is another way to send?

my wife is going to renew the medical exam as the embassy requird her to do so, but i just want to make sure how the process of the second time medical exam is, as for sending the reciept.....it should be sent to Amman embassy right?

especially u guys who done their 2nd time medical exam in baghdad, how did u guys sent your medical receipt?

thank you

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
is that right?

( If a Canadian cannot attend the interview with his/her foreign spouse then the Canadian Embassy Interviewing officer will call the Canadian during or after the interview with questions).

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
missmini said:
hey everyone marhaba :) long time i didn't come around; well i did a little but didn't have time to post
glad that some of u got the visaaaa yaaaay, mabrooooook, hope Khalid will get news soon too :)

even the interview is a good sign, musab, congrats from before :) as for ur question maybe feverdreams is right, i think if they wanted more relationship proofs they would have asked and they did ask other people before but not u, so just make sure that u go with what they asked and that u go through everything u wrote in the forms and with confidence :) we had another member whose wife had interview recently, a few months ago, if u go a few pages back u'll see her experience; maybe u'll get the same nice officer :) if it makes u feel better taking more proofs and u have them handy u can take but give them only if they ask; plus at the interview maybe u'll feel if there's need to give them or not; good luck!!

welcome to the new members too, one of u said his application was sent directly to Amman in May; ours too was sent directly to Amman in April and the status online is still application received (which is ok, our turn will probably b sometime next year) from people here noone who applied in 2012 had any move in their file, no interview either (and the interview will not happen for everyone); so my advice seat back relax be patient and try to keep urself busy with other things for now
for the ones with family in Damascus God help them and protect them always; just pray hard and the hardship wil soon finish inshallah
i say nothing abt our file cuz since July (when luckily they confirmed some email we send and said something general) we know nothing; but thanks God we had a busy summer and still do and we didn't really feel the time; i actually ordered GCMS notes (just out of curiosity, my expectation r very low loool) - if i at least see that they updated the file with what we emailed them i would b happy ;D if there will b smthg interesting when we get them i'll update u
take care everyone and best of luck!! :)

Thanks Missmini for your hope and feelings!
Take care and good luck!

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Canada-Girl2012 said:
Believe me, I have inquired to the point where I've been told to not send any more emails...I have also tried to contact my MP by email and by phone ( they were absolutely useless) promised me they'd follow up and find out more information about my case, nothing happened after months of waiting. I have contacted CIC aswell, many of my questions were just answered generally, each representative was giving me different answers each time. I sent an email to the Canadian Embassy in Amman Jordan, after 19 months of waiting in the last email they sent me, I got a one sentence reply stating "Your application is still in process at our office. We will notify you once we are ready to finalize your case". Last week finally, I decided to order CAIPS/GSMC notes, I will wait and find out what is going on. The ridiculous process has costed almost 2 years of years of my life. I have promised myself that I will not for once be thankful for what the Embassy has done (if we ever get a PPR) after all this stress. The love of my life is currently suffering in Damascus, Syria and is fighting for his life to survive the bombings and shootings happening just 5 minutes away from home. It is to risky to attempt to cross the borders to a near by country. We have been informed that this will cause a longer process time, moving to another country. If anything happens to him, God forbid the embassy in Amman will be in big trouble.
Kindly what do " CAIPS / GSMC " stand for ?

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
1) Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System

2) Global Case Management System

msaidalii65 said:
Kindly what do " CAIPS / GSMC " stand for ?

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammedm123 said:
Mabrooooook,, wish you all the best in ur interview and inshallah always happy

guys i have a question concerning renewing the madical exam

is it enough to send the reciept by emil to Amman embassy, or it should also be send as a hard copy by mail?
and if its ok to send it through emil, which exact emil should i emil it to? by the specific inquiry or there is another way to send?

my wife is going to renew the medical exam as the embassy requird her to do so, but i just want to make sure how the process of the second time medical exam is, as for sending the reciept.....it should be sent to Amman embassy right?

especially u guys who done their 2nd time medical exam in baghdad, how did u guys sent your medical receipt?

thank you

Why no one answer!?
whenever I ask something here, you guys skip it and not answering :s
I need an answer as soon as possible plz

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
mohammedm123 said:
Why no one answer!?
whenever I ask something here, you guys skip it and not answering :s
I need an answer as soon as possible plz
My wife repeated the exam without a request from the embassy. she just went to the doctor in Amman and did the exam. We are still keeping the green paper. we did not send it to the embassy yet.

I believe you received an email from the embassy, just follow the instructions in that email. it should include what is necessary.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdmoh said:
My wife repeated the exam without a request from the embassy. she just went to the doctor in Amman and did the exam. We are still keeping the green paper. we did not send it to the embassy yet.

I believe you received an email from the embassy, just follow the instructions in that email. it should include what is necessary.
yes i did recieved a request from the embassy, thank you abdmoh for your help.I appreciate it

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Canada-Girl2012 said:

Thank you for the answer my dear friend. Another question please ?

Do I need to these things for my sponsering applicaion ? ألرجاء الآجابة لو بالعربي يكون بعد أحسن ولكم خالص شكري سلفا

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
msaidalii65 said:
Canada-Girl2012 said:

Thank you for the answer my dear friend. Another question please ?

Do I need to these things for my sponsering applicaion ? ألرجاء الآجابة لو بالعربي يكون بعد أحسن ولكم خالص شكري سلفا
No. These things are used to inquire about ur application if it takes too long

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
today i complete my 18 months since my application reached Damascus and over 19 months since i applied, 7th OCT my interview im well prepared for it, i hope its gonna be the end of this long process, good luck everyone and i wish you all the best, thank you.

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
musab said:
today i complete my 18 months since my application reached Damascus and over 19 months since i applied, 7th OCT my interview im well prepared for it, i hope its gonna be the end of this long process, good luck everyone and i wish you all the best, thank you.
Inshaallaah it will end it

GOOD LUCK

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
abdmoh said:
No. These things are used to inquire about ur application if it takes too long

thanks for your feedback.

To all Iraqi family sponsering applicants: Any idea what's the number of iraqi sponsorship applications at Amman VO ? ( I do not believe that we are in huge numbers). How many files approximately processed a day or a week? A CIC website for Amman Office shows that there are about 20 Visa Officers. I just don't understand why it takes that long.