Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
break this silence, say something be active, i know there's nothing to share but we still need to talk and support each other, i hope that you guys hear from the embassy soon, my interview is tomorrow to be honest im so stressed even when im well prepared, im going to pray now and i will pray for all of you.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musab said:
break this silence, say something be active, i know there's nothing to share but we still need to talk and support each other, i hope that you guys hear from the embassy soon, my interview is tomorrow to be honest im so stressed even when im well prepared, im going to pray now and i will pray for all of you.
goodluck with ur interview musab, inshallah it goes smooth and will be easy for u, dont stressed out and try to be relaxed...inshallah u come back with good news to share...keep us updated after ur interview please

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
abdmoh said:
Amman visa office processed 72 spousal applications since it opened until July first 2012

57 were approved and 15 denied

i got this info from this link

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&xml=5175A6F0-61E1-49FC-8E5D-0BBCDAF5969D&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3&showfromadmin=1&readonly=true
aaaah that's not good :( 57/72 = 79.2% approval rate; Damascus used to have 94%
they r either getting stricter or there r more cases of fraud or who knows; wish we would know why those ppl were rejected
but tomorrow we'll have good news and a good interview experience :)
Happy Thanksgiving all!!

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
missmini said:
aaaah that's not good :( 57/72 = 79.2% approval rate; Damascus used to have 94%
they r either getting stricter or there r more cases of fraud or who knows; wish we would know why those ppl were rejected
but tomorrow we'll have good news and a good interview experience :)
Happy Thanksgiving all!!
even if someone is rejected. he still can appeal and get it . That will take few more months

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Dear Musab, I hope you do great in your interview, please share your experience.

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
hello my friends
my interview it was easy and hard, well i was at the embassy at 10 am i waited inside for 45 minutes until they ask me to go in a very small room only fit one chair left alone inside that room for 10 minutes then one officer came in, he asked me if its okay take interview in english i answered yes, he introduce him self then start asking me at first it was easy then omg he start asking me lots of questions but i answer them all, so my interview lasted for two hours, then the officer look at me and smiled and say, i was have some concern but now im sure about your relation and i wish you a happy life in canada, then he take my passport and say ill take a look on your application again and will contact you within a week to come get your passport with the visa stamped on it. ;D ;D :D :D ;)
by the way they check all the papers and evidence i take with me ( pictures, phone bills, other documents)

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
musab said:
hello my friends
my interview it was easy and hard, well i was at the embassy at 10 am i waited inside for 45 minutes until they ask me to go in a very small room only fit one chair left alone inside that room for 10 minutes then one officer came in, he asked me if its okay take interview in english i answered yes, he introduce him self then start asking me at first it was easy then omg he start asking me lots of questions but i answer them all, so my interview lasted for two hours, then the officer look at me and smiled and say, i was have some concern but now im sure about your relation and i wish you a happy life in canada, then he take my passport and say ill take a look on your application again and will contact you within a week to come get your passport with the visa stamped on it. ;D ;D :D :D ;)
by the way they check all the papers and evidence i take with me ( pictures, phone bills, other documents)
Congradulations ;D

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
musab said:
hello my friends
Congratulations Musab!
I really wish you a happy life in Canada!

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Many congrats to you Musab :)

iwatchtv

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
congratulations Musab and thank you for sharing.
best wishes

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
musab said:
hello my friends
Mabrook Musab and congratulations .. Inshallah your life in Canada will be a great one.
If I could request something from you, I know you have probably been asked a 1000 times to do so, put could you tell us some of the questions they ask ?
I understand they also ask personal questions ( do don't have to get into what kinda of questions those are, but is it true?)
Lastly .. what proof did you bring with you ? anything that was not submitted with the original application ?

Thank you for your time
CKnD

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
musab said:
hello my friends
I am so happy for you! Alf alf mabrook :D :D:D !!!!! This is great your wait is over and inshalla soon you guys will be together in Canada :D

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
thank you all for your wishes, and i wish you all to hear from the embassy soon insha allah, when i went to the embassy there was like 15 ppl ahead, i was the last one the girl who work there say your the last one i say its okay i wait so long so its not something new to be the last, most of those ppl was applying for visit and study visa, i was the only one who apply for PR.

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
CKnD said:
Mabrook Musab and congratulations .. Inshallah your life in Canada will be a great one.
If I could request something from you, I know you have probably been asked a 1000 times to do so, put could you tell us some of the questions they ask ?
I understand they also ask personal questions ( do don't have to get into what kinda of questions those are, but is it true?)
Lastly .. what proof did you bring with you ? anything that was not submitted with the original application ?

Thank you for your time
CKnD
my interview lasted for two hours so lots of questions were asked, ill share what i still remember,

1- When and where did you meet your spouse?
2- do you know her friends at work? i know like 10 of them he choose one and asked me what he work.
3- how much she make in a year? and how you know?
4- what you find attractive in your spouse?
5- how many time she visited you?
6- what your mother think when you told her that you going to marry christian?
7- do you talk with her parents?
8- do you know her family? names old work?
9- how often you talk with your wife?
10-what you going to do in canada?
11-explain your relation?
12-where did she go to school, what degrees or formal training does your spouse have?
13-What is the name of the company? What position does your spouse hold? How long has your spouse worked there?
14-What kind of movies does your spouse enjoy?
15-Where does your spouse work? explain her job?
16-Where does your spouse live?
17-When and where did the marriage proposal take place?
18-Can you show me pictures of the ceremony?
19-Have you or your spouse been married before?
20-Why were you so rushed to be married? we get married only after 7 months since we met.
21-who made the first contact?
22- was your marriage arranged?

most if the questions was about her, but its was hard when he kept saying what your mother think about ...................................................................................... so i need to explain everything to him and it was hard because i felt he looking for answer he want to hear not my answer, he was want to trick me by asking me the same question in different ways and times but my answer was the same. personal questions yes he ask but they was the easy ones.
the extra proof i take is, plan tickets when my wife visited me and when she came with her sisters, pictures of the trips we go when she was here after getting married pictures with my family and relatives, phone bills, ..... things like that. i only submitted 14 pictures when i apply, i didnt put that much of proofs and they didnt ask for more but i take them with me to show proofs of my answers thats why i toke those things with me.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
woow musab glad that it went ok!!! the next interviews for anything will b piece of cake for u from now on ;)
also glad that u took extra proof, it looks that even if they don't specifically ask it's better to take
waiting for ur more good news congratulations!!! :)