+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Inland spousal, applied Jan 23. everything completed end of April, got portal 2 June 5th and uploaded photo etc, still waiting on CoPR.

check my signature for more details, anyone have any advise would be appreciated.

Berryice

Sep 18, 2019
Silent follower of this thread

Posting for sibling

FSW-O
AOR- May 4th
Medical passed- May 12th
Biometric request - May 12th
Biometric completed - May 17th
All completed in tracker June 14th
Multiple calls, last week informed file at RROC
ADR - July 18th (for updated POF)
ADR - Submitted July 19th
Final decision on gckey - July 24th
RFV - July 25th

Hopefully this encourages everyone with application at RROC.

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29

Posting for sibling

FSW-O
AOR- May 4th
Medical passed- May 12th
RFV - July 25th

This is good news. Are you Nigerian? Any reason for the need of updated POF?

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023

Posting for sibling

FSW-O
AOR- May 4th
Medical passed- May 12th
RFV - July 25th

oh wow! wonderful news, thank you for sharing!!
hoping that our files stuck there see some movements from now on :)

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023

Posting for sibling

FSW-O
AOR- May 4th
Medical passed- May 12th
RFV - July 25th

Thanks a lot for sharing. But it also makes me more confused since I have an AOR of Apr. 15 and all complete on May 31. Maybe they have their own pace of work.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Thanks a lot for sharing. But it also makes me more confused since I have an AOR of Apr. 15 and all complete on May 31. Maybe they have their own pace of work.
I am confused too

AOR 28 March
All completed 29 May

I thought they were picking up files according to AOR month.

Reactions: Ali Waheed

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023

Posting for sibling

FSW-O
AOR- May 4th
Medical passed- May 12th
RFV - July 25th

Just to add on to everyone's timelines, I'm April 25th AOR with all complete June 7th.
Very confused by this post for multiple reasons. May AOR being picked before any March or April ones? And they actually sent an ADR after all completed?! Did your sibling request GCMS notes at any point?
Really hoping you could please give us a bit more information on why updated POF was requested.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Just to add on to everyone's timelines, I'm April 25th AOR with all complete June 7th.
Very confused by this post for multiple reasons. May AOR being picked before any March or April ones? And they actually sent an ADR after all completed?! Did your sibling request GCMS notes at any point?
Really hoping you could please give us a bit more information on why updated POF was requested.
This is the reason I dont trust RROC. They are doing wierd stuff man. This post has made me more nervous. I think I will call them today.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
This is the reason I dont trust RROC. They are doing wierd stuff man. This post has made me more nervous. I think I will call them today.
Yeah honestly I'm a bit more anxious now. But we really should wait until we find out what the ADR was about. Could have been that the POF declared initially was the exact amount necessary for the application.

Due to exchange rate fluctuations, they might have requested an updated POF to verify it matched the required settlement funds.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Made me much more nervous too..
There is even someone here with AOR february.. I really don’t understand why they processed AOR January 2 weeks ago, and now suddenly AOR may.. and just skipped February, March and April..
and the ADRs at the last stage of finalisation, especially POF, is very strange..
Really starting to loose hope now :(

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Yeah honestly I'm a bit more anxious now. But we really should wait until we find out what the ADR was about. Could have been that the POF declared initially was the exact amount necessary for the application.

Due to exchange rate fluctuations, they might have requested an updated POF to verify it matched the required settlement funds.
A possibility for ADR POF could also be that a few months ago, the minimum amount required was updated (increased). So they wanted to make sure the applicant had enough money now after the update on POF?

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
A possibility for ADR POF could also be that a few months ago, the minimum amount required was updated (increased). So they wanted to make sure the applicant had enough money now after the update on POF?
RROC mostly sends ADRs, even after you have all stages completed. I have seen multiple posts related to this, so dont have a false hope mate! I am just telling facts not here to scare anyone.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
RROC mostly sends ADRs, even after you have all stages completed. I have seen multiple posts related to this, so dont have a false hope mate! I am just telling facts not here to scare anyone.
ADRs are not really scaring me. It’s a lot of burden sometimes to re-collect necessary documents. But at least we know that they finalise the application quite quickly after ADRs.. so I wouldn’t really bother. Just want to understand why POF (it’s not the most common one..)
What’s really worrying me is the AOR May, while we all have an earlier AOR and they just skipped us o_O

Reactions: Josh_dan