+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
ADRs are not really scaring me. It’s a lot of burden sometimes to re-collect necessary documents. But at least we know that they finalise the application quite quickly after ADRs.. so I wouldn’t really bother. Just want to understand why POF (it’s not the most common one..)
What’s really worrying me is the AOR May, while we all have an earlier AOR and they just skipped us o_O
I do understand your concerns mate! The feeling is mutual.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
RROC mostly sends ADRs, even after you have all stages completed. I have seen multiple posts related to this, so dont have a false hope mate! I am just telling facts not here to scare anyone.
On immitracker, there are also a lot of cases receiving PPR from RROC without any ADR.. so I think it’s really difficult to predict anything with that VO.. guess they will really keep us stressed until the end

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
ADRs are not really scaring me. It’s a lot of burden sometimes to re-collect necessary documents. But at least we know that they finalise the application quite quickly after ADRs.. so I wouldn’t really bother. Just want to understand why POF (it’s not the most common one..)
What’s really worrying me is the AOR May, while we all have an earlier AOR and they just skipped us o_O
Same here. We need to remember an ADR is really not the end of the world, as long as it's something we can easily procure and submit quickly.

As you've said, they seem to finalize quite soon after they receive the documents. I'm also mainly worried not knowing why they picked a May AOR, are they just selecting applications at random now? Which could mean any of us can get picked up at any point.
This also probably means they are not working on issuing PPR batches like other VOs, it's one or 2 at a time with no predictable pattern.

• Sad

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
That’s an interesting theory..
that could make sense given that date of MEP is linked to the date of COPR? My MED was 16 May.. so it’s later than the case here.. but not sure if it’s applicable to everyone here
My MEP is May 4th. For FSW outland, the medical exam is done before AOR, so most of us should have MEP date directly related to AOR.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Maybe it's not by AOR, but by MEP/BIL date?
Theories abound! Going by MEP, one of the Jan AORs was May 12th. Not considering BIL since that didn't line up. And the recent PPR on the group had May 15th as MEP.

If everyone else can please post their Medical Passed date, we can see if there's any relation. Mine is May 26th.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
That’s an interesting theory..
that could make sense given that date of MEP is linked to the date of COPR? My MED was 16 May.. so it’s later than the case here.. but not sure if it’s applicable to everyone here
It could depend on officers as well. As more than one officers look at cases, so one officer might pick up particular months and other could pick up other batch.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
My MEP is May 4th. For FSW outland, the medical exam is done before AOR, so most of us should have MEP date directly related to AOR.
I did my medical exam in March, but it was only passed by May 16.. really I have no idea anymore. Just trying to make sense of it in order to keep some hope :p

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Theories abound! Going by MEP, one of the Jan AORs was May 12th. Not considering BIL since that didn't line up. And the recent PPR on the group had May 15th as MEP.

If everyone else can please post their Medical Passed date, we can see if there's any relation. Mine is May 26th.
Since mine is May 4th, I don’t think it is related. My conjecture is that RROC has several different roles. I have seen somewhere on the thread that RROC is also dealing cases that needs international network. For example, if your funding is in a country whose language and financial system that is very different from Canada, general officers are not able to evaluate then. Then, it requires the review from an officer who has better knowledge. So, I guess, there are multiple officers dealing with different circumstances. Maybe for us, we do not need any additional review and thus are in a different pool which just waiting for general finalization.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
The medical exam would be done before AOR but we're looking at the medical passed date here. Which for some is many weeks or even months past AOR date.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Since mine is May 4th, I don’t think it is related. My conjecture is that RROC has several different roles. I have seen somewhere on the thread that RROC is also dealing cases that needs international network. For example, if your funding is in a country whose language and financial system that is very different from Canada, general officers are not able to evaluate then. Then, it requires the review from an officer who has better knowledge. So, I guess, there are multiple officers dealing with different circumstances. Maybe for us, we do not need any additional review and thus are in a different pool which just waiting for general finalization.
This seems the most plausible. Until a bunch of us start seeing some movement, we can't really try to distinguish any pattern from the random RROC approvals since we're probably in a separate queue for finalisation. The hope is that they're going to do some form of batch processing at some point and are just busy resolving outliers at the moment.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
This seems the most plausible. Until a bunch of us start seeing some movement, we can't really try to distinguish any pattern from the random RROC approvals since we're probably in a separate queue for finalisation. The hope is that they're going to do some form of batch processing at some point and are just busy resolving outliers at the moment.
The only positive thing is that this month, we got knowledge of a few PPR by RROC. Which was not the case last month,, so there is still some hope for us this summer