Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
LANDED..........
01-02-2024
Been a month since all stages were completed. The wait is disappointing.

Reactions: MapleBoy01

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Been a month since all stages were completed. The wait is disappointing.
Yeah it certainly is, I'll reach 2 months in a week or so and others have already crossed 2 months. Earliest date since all complete that I've seen is May 15th. So there's no end in sight.

Guessing your file is also at RROC?

Reactions: markcm

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Not yet but will do today. I remember someone had success with that in the past, however they weren't stuck at RROC so don't know if it actually makes a difference or not. Did you receive your GCMS notes yet?
Yeah.. Its same .. PACE review.. nothing different.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Yeah.. Its same .. PACE review.. nothing different.
Good to know. So seems like the majority of you who have received GCMS notes have PACE review and only @bleach @Championship and myself have the other note about "PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements....".

Wonder if that means that we are in different queues within RROC itself. Guess it doesn't matter since none of us are getting anywhere yet. :confused:

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Good to know. So seems like the majority of you who have received GCMS notes have PACE review and only @bleach @Championship and myself have the other note about "PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements....".

Wonder if that means that we are in different queues within RROC itself. Guess it doesn't matter since none of us are getting anywhere yet. :confused:
and contacting IRCC does not help as they are claiming RROC is processing as fast as other VO’s..
let’s just hope that they are actively processing cases (that would be why we hear about ppr’s last days), and that we will hear something by end of summer!

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023

My security and info sharing states validity till 27/08/23. Dont know what that is.

Championship

Jul 7, 2023

The only mention of PACE in my GCMS notes is under Paper File, the location states: RROC FSW PACE.
Maybe I need to order another gcms note to see if anything has changed since the last one.

Last edited:

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
LANDED..........
01-02-2024
Yeah it certainly is, I'll reach 2 months in a week or so and others have already crossed 2 months. Earliest date since all complete that I've seen is May 15th. So there's no end in sight.

Guessing your file is also at RROC?
I assume it's RROC. Didn't inquire about my VO because what can I do even if it isn't :D. Thanks and shoutout to all others on this forum sending emails and tweets to get the files moving. Hope it pays off soon!

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
I literally asked the IRCC call centre "if RROC is working like other visa offices or its closed" . The agent was dumbfounded and had no answer.
In the latest webform I submitted last week, I include the screenshot of the notes and highlight the all complete part. I also explicitly ask them what am I waiting for and are they intentionally delaying the process for no reason. I still haven’t received the response. I sent the webform to NY office since last time they forwarded it to RROC and I got the reply from RROC directly. Hopefully I can get something back again.

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
In the latest webform I submitted last week, I include the screenshot of the notes and highlight the all complete part. I also explicitly ask them what am I waiting for and are they intentionally delaying the process for no reason. I still haven’t received the response. I sent the webform to NY office since last time they forwarded it to RROC and I got the reply from RROC directly. Hopefully I can get something back again.
I like this approach. Atleast some read it and realize they are obviously unnecessarily stalling people's applications!

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Please explain the process you took to send it to the NY office. I would love to try that oncemy GCMS note is delivered