+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Dont know what to think anymore. Can only hope for the best. Almost wishing i get a POF adr so one can know PPR is near
I think everyone is confused now.. there is clearly no logic in how RROC is processing cases.. nothing for weeks. Then some January AOR. And now a May AOR. And the rest of us still waiting in stress

Reactions: markcm

BastP

Jul 18, 2023
This seems the most plausible. Until a bunch of us start seeing some movement, we can't really try to distinguish any pattern from the random RROC approvals since we're probably in a separate queue for finalisation. The hope is that they're going to do some form of batch processing at some point and are just busy resolving outliers at the moment.
AOR March 31th, medical completed since April 25th and biometrics since May 2th. All completed since May 31th. Still waiting with no news. I just got an update on my tracker on July 7th related to my GCMS notes (I think ) received on July 18th.

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
AOR March 31th, medical completed since April 25th and biometrics since May 2th. All completed since May 31th. Still waiting with no news. I just got an update on my tracker on July 7th related to my GCMS notes (I think ) received on July 18th.
what does your gcms notes say?

Championship

Jul 7, 2023
I just called IRCC, they said everything looks good with my application all I have to do is wait. I asked them why applications at RROC are being delayed unlike others, they said they have no knowledge of RROC applications being delayed more than other applications and that I cannot do anything to expedite my application since it is still within the processing time range.

This is kind of sad for me because I am admitted to an academic program that is meant to start by September and after this week I am not sure I’ll be able to meet up due to the time needed to send my passport and all. I should have just applied for study visa.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
I just called IRCC, they said everything looks good with my application all I have to do is wait. I asked them why applications at RROC are being delayed unlike others, they said they have no knowledge of RROC applications being delayed more than other applications and that I cannot do anything to expedite my application since it is still within the processing time range.

This is kind of sad for me because I am admitted to an academic program that is meant to start by September and after this week I am not sure I’ll be able to meet up due to the time needed to send my passport and all. I should have just applied for study visa.
I really hope for you that you will hear something this week!!
IRCC keeps saying that RROC is working as fast as other VO.. but it doesn’t feel like that.. let’s just hope op some breakthrough soon..

Reactions: Championship

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023

I got the same reply. In a similar situation like u mate!