+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
According to the tracker, there are not lot of applications at RROC.. that’s maybe why they are slow.. they are probably working on other stuffs too, and only looking at express entry applications one/twice a month.. as there are less cases, it’s maybe why they are only releasing a few PPR at a time?

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
According to the tracker, there are not lot of applications at RROC.. that’s maybe why they are slow.. they are probably working on other stuffs too, and only looking at express entry applications one/twice a month.. as there are less cases, it’s maybe why they are only releasing a few PPR at a time?
This is an extremely ridiculous case allocation of the IRCC. Don't they even look at the average processing time of each office and determine which office should or not process more cases? If it is some private company, they should all be fired due to this inefficiency.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
This is an extremely ridiculous case allocation of the IRCC. Don't they even look at the average processing time of each office and determine which office should or not process more cases? If it is some private company, they should all be fired due to this inefficiency.
I agree that it’s not the best way of work.. I just try to make sense of it, in order to not loose my mind after almost two months of nothing o_O
Also very weird that all our emails and webforms didn’t do anything

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
I agree that it’s not the best way of work.. I just try to make sense of it, in order to not loose my mind after almost two months of nothing o_O
Also very weird that all our emails and webforms didn’t do anything
That is the most annoying part. We don't even know what we are waiting for and why we need to wait.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
That is the most annoying part. We don't even know what we are waiting for and why we need to wait.
Just type RROC in facebook search bar and you will see many posts in several groups from past 2 years, where people are cursing them for delaying files at final review stage. Its not a new thing for them. The best reason I can think of is RROC is not a proper visa office but just bunch of "work from home" #virtual geeks who are lazy and might be understaffed. All other visa offices throw any case they have slight doubt in to the RROC just to sort it out.

Reactions: Ali Waheed

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
GUYSSSS URGENT HELP
All assessments passed since June 20 but no final decision made yet!!! Whys that???
Webform and MP useless. So frustrating!!
Any help??????? TIA

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Just type RROC in facebook search bar and you will see many posts in several groups from past 2 years, where people are cursing them for delaying files at final review stage. Its not a new thing for them. The best reason I can think of is RROC is not a proper visa office but just bunch of "work from home" #virtual geeks who are lazy and might be understaffed. All other visa offices throw any case they have slight doubt in to the RROC just to sort it out.
Then the question is why would they have any doubts? I mean, so far I know, there is nothing special in my application. And others here on the forum are also pretty confident about theirs.. so it’s weird that they are sent to RROC