+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
I'd be optimistic because RROC recently issued a couple PPRs for Jan AORs. You should definitely be next in line with the 6 month deadline closing in for your file. Assuming they're going by a proper queue that is.
I hope so cause i know IRCC has a target of 80% pf the cases solved within 6 months or less. Sometimes it's more regarding the complexity if the case. But according to my notes, everything has passed since May 24th and just got an ADR at the very beginning of the process. So I don't think I have a complicated file but idk.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
I hope so cause i know IRCC has a target of 80% pf the cases solved within 6 months or less. Sometimes it's more regarding the complexity if the case. But according to my notes, everything has passed since May 24th and just got an ADR at the very beginning of the process. So I don't think I have a complicated file but idk.
Hope you will receive RFV soon. Please also update us once you receive it.

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
I don't want to sound negative here but what if those remaining 20% of the applicants are from RROC? #JustAsking

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
I don't want to sound negative here but what if those remaining 20% of the applicants are from RROC? #JustAsking
There are many cases stuck at the security screening step. Fortunately, it looks like RROC delays the case but not that much. But no one knows. We can only wait and see.

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
I'd be optimistic because RROC recently issued a couple PPRs for Jan AORs. You should definitely be next in line with the 6 month deadline closing in for your file. Assuming they're going by a proper queue that is.
Yeah, beginning to think it is done by month of AOR. Cause just saw someone from RROC with an AOR of October got PPR June 19th. Then January got 2 weeks ago. They might still be on January tho

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
There are many cases stuck at the security screening step. Fortunately, it looks like RROC delays the case but not that much. But no one knows. We can only wait and see.
Just had a question. Did your CBSA notes confirm that you are not in security screening? Like does it clearly mention that it has passed? Only asking because we have the same latest note text but as you know all security information is redacted on my GCMS notes.

I'm still on the fence about requesting CBSA notes. I know we've all reassured each other that if the call centre agent says security is passed, then we explicitly trust them. But just looking for ways to confirm and so we can be absolutely confident that the hold up for all of us is not related to enhanced security screening.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Yeah I've seen that before. I don't know if it's because of a lack of data, but it seems like RROC doesn't seem to pass applications in bulk like we're all desperately hoping for. They randomly pass 1 or 2 applications weeks apart.

At this rate, it could take very long to reach April/May AORs. Wonder if they will only pick up files when approaching 6 months like others have theorised before.

jm00241

Jul 18, 2023
My GCMS stated that my file was received by RROC on May 9th, an officer at RROC reviewed it on May 15th and added the following comment: Appears RFV, in queue for PACE review. Tracker updated to all passed the same day. No news since then. I might be the really first people whose case is stuck at the RROC:(. At least there is someone working at RROC

Last edited:

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Just had a question. Did your CBSA notes confirm that you are not in security screening? Like does it clearly mention that it has passed? Only asking because we have the same latest note text but as you know all security information is redacted on my GCMS notes.

I'm still on the fence about requesting CBSA notes. I know we've all reassured each other that if the call centre agent says security is passed, then we explicitly trust them. But just looking for ways to confirm and so we can be absolutely confident that the hold up for all of us is not related to enhanced security screening.
I have several reasons that lead me to think I am not in security screening:
1. On the first page, security is blank. I think this status will never be hidden if it is "not started", "in progress", or, "complete".
2. On the activity page, I don't have additional security pages with blank. I think if you have any security screening, even if you can not see the detail, you will have blank pages where the text are being hidden.
3. In the tracker, when checking the "console" of the source code. The status of security is "33" which should denote complete (on the contrary, "17" is for "in progress")
4. The first email response directly from RROC says "your application is in que for approval". It is not in que for security or even in que for review. It is "for approval".

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
My GCMS stated that my file was received by RROC on May 9th, an officer at RROC reviewed it on May 15th and added the following comment: Appears RFV, in queue for PACE review. Tracker updated to all passed the same day. No news since then. I might be the really first people whose case is stuck at the RROC:(. At least there is someone working at RROC。
You are unlucky that you have waited longer than everyone else on this thread. But you may also be lucky that your case will be the first to be processed.

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
I know someone (Jan-AOR) who is stuck at RROC as well. After 6 months they called IRCC hoping to get some answers and all they got was that 6 months wait is no big deal wait time is 7 months.

7 months wait time isn't even mentioned anywhere.

Reactions: SayeeRaina0503

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
I know someone (Jan-AOR) who is stuck at RROC as well. After 6 months they called IRCC hoping to get some answers and all they got was that 6 months wait is no big deal wait time is 7 months.

7 months wait time isn't even mentioned anywhere.
7 months is the average processing time reported on the website of ircc for express entry Federal Skilled Workers
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Reactions: Ali Waheed