Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zshah said:
Oh I see, I will ask him to extend it
and should i inform the visa office right away or wait until they say something?
If your going to Extend the Passport then There is no need to inform the visa office. They can see the validity of it when your submit it ( PPR )

If he was going to " Renew " meaning getting new passport then yes you would need to inform them.

Did not want you to be confused so I wanted to be clear with my reply. Hope this clearifies your question. Its confusing so its always good to ask questions if your unsure

zshah

Feb 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontrio
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Islamabad-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014 to New Delhi, June 2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
First - 20-11-2012, Second - 02-07-2014
Interview........
Hopefully Waived :D
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah soon bakhair :)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mazar_Sponsor said:
If your going to Extend the Passport then There is no need to inform the visa office. They can see the validity of it when your submit it ( PPR )

If he was going to " Renew " meaning getting new passport then yes you would need to inform them.

Did not want you to be confused so I wanted to be clear with my reply. Hope this clearifies your question. Its confusing so its always good to ask questions if your unsure
Thank you a ton Mazar_Sponsor
your answer really helped me get rid of my confusion
Thank you :)

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
yasmeen143 said:
Thanks AFG_HR jan, I Hope you get an update soon. are you still waiting to receive the Notes?
Salaam Yasmeen143:
Yes, I am still waiting for receiving my notes. INshullah, I will receive it at the the end of October than I will see what is going on in my case.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Mazar_Sponsor said:

thank you mazar dear brother and dear ZSHAH for solving my question about pp renewal the good thing is that i renew the date not the whole pp thank u guys. one more question my plane is when I get ppr I want to go to Kabul and submit my wife's pp to the embassy but I am not sure which embassy ? I knew Delhi is faster and safer but my wife lives in afghan not in dehli they ask u if u live in Afghan u should provied a pak adress.now how can I submit her pp to new dehli ? Should i let theme know by mp ? coz i dont want delay maybe they send her visa to islamad and i submite her pp in dehli than another headach and delay I dont want this what is ur advice bro? If u ask me I really want to go dehli get her visa instate going to Islamabad coz dehli is saver and faster and I lived In India for long time India is like my home country I spend my childhood In India.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
AFG_HR said:
Salaam Yasmeen143:
Yes, I am still waiting for receiving my notes. INshullah, I will receive it at the the end of October than I will see what is going on in my case.
Hi AFG_HR, if you didn't receive anything yet, try to contact to your Mp, az Khodit ham Misly ma nashoda basha misunderstanding email, hope not happen to you, but in any case sometimes they doing mistake in emails too, maybe they already send out your remedical, so try to find out other wise like me delay misha I am stuck In IP since mid July...no news yet

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
thank you mazar dear brother and dear ZSHAH for solving my question about pp renewal the good thing is that i renew the date not the whole pp thank u guys. one more question my plane is when I get ppr I want to go to Kabul and submit my wife's pp to the embassy but I am not sure which embassy ? I knew Delhi is faster and safer but my wife lives in afghan not in dehli they ask u if u live in Afghan u should provied a pak adress.now how can I submit her pp to new dehli ? Should i let theme know by mp ? coz i dont want delay maybe they send her visa to islamad and i submite her pp in dehli than another headach and delay I dont want this what is ur advice bro? If u ask me I really want to go dehli get her visa instate going to Islamabad coz dehli is saver and faster and I lived In India for long time India is like my home country I spend my childhood In India.
The reason they need a Pakistani Address is to have something on file. NDVO is dealing cases from Afghanistan, Bhutan and Nepal. Which means you can also submit the Passport at New Delhi.

If you come to Delhi, you go to Nehru Place, International Twin Tower ( right beside the Metro Station ).

I can get in details if your in this stage and doing from Delhi. I believe NDVO is faster than Islamabad and much safer. No hassle of running around.

Take care guys. Watching Comedy Night with Kapil

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Nick_afg said:
Salam Nick jan,
Have question, it might be wired lol, if they ask fo PPR, than we going to send to them in Islamabad or India right? My question is his passport gona be with CIC , than hope he go back to Pakistan with out passport to take his passport from embassy? I am so confused here

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Saeed.Afghan said:
Thanks for your wishes. I just want to help out my fellow Afghans because I know how hard it is to wait and that it takes way too long for Afg sponsorships; it's ridiculous.

Regarding your question, my consultant told us to update some areas of our application. For example, there were some mistakes done by my consultant when we first applied (he's such a bad consultant) so I fixed those. We updated our travels, like we went on a honeymoon after we applied, I came to Afghanistan later on. We also updated my wife's work experience and education because those changed afterwards. So my consultant updated some areas on the computer, printed all the applications and then we had someone who was coming to Afg send it to us (I'm in Afg currently). I also changed some needed areas of the application by pen and then took them all to India.

When I showed the visa officer the updates, I also told her about them and she took it. She looked at them quickly and wrote some things on her computer, but didn't do or say anything else about them, and our interview still finished fast.

Now I'm just hoping that they don't look at the updated application again and find some problems or anything and make it a cause of our process to take longer. Or maybe it could be a means of our process to finish quicker, Allah knows best.
Thanks a lot brother for clear answer and i really appreciate your help. I pray honestly for your wife visa to be issued as soon as possible. I think you have done good that it made your interview to be success and fast. plz don't let any negative thought come to you or your wife and just hope for Allah jan's Rhamat. I think you already passed the interview and hope for visa issuance. Har chi Khair basha as you said Allah knows better:)

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
zshah said:
Thank you for your respond EXMANE
so should he extend the validity of the passport for another year or so?
And do you by any chance know how long the passport office will take to extend the validity of the passport?
You do NOT, NOT, NOT have to bribe, but I believe they charge 20 dollars per year, and they do 3 or 5 year extension... Make sure that he extend it not applying for new because it is already in his file and it makes things easy... It should take a week to finish it.... The legal way says two or three days, which is submission, extending and pick up... However, I know that majority of Afghans are like Pharoas at their work, knowing someone as Waseta will make things easier...
However, giving a ten dollar tip to a pyada or an official like we have to give to a waitress here, is called Shirini in Aafghanistan, so if it helps to accelerate it the process, then it is worth it...

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
Salam Nick jan,
Have question, it might be wired lol, if they ask fo PPR, than we going to send to them in Islamabad or India right? My question is his passport gona be with CIC , than hope he go back to Pakistan with out passport to take his passport from embassy? I am so confused here
salaam dear anjo lol ur right but u don't need to send ur pp ur husband should go to Islamabad stay there and send his pp to embassy till he get back his pp with visa Jaan lol all I wanted to say is to let the emabsy know that u want to pickup the pp with visa when it's ready instate sending by mail to u it is easy and fast coz u don't need to wait for mailing service to mail it to u . I wish we get ppr at the same time my plane is to go to Kabul and submitte her pp to embassy myself, I can see ur husband in Kabul if u want and we ll help eachother but where is ppr ? Lol Let the ppr come first dgaish asaan hast

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Salam After a long time.
Does Any One Knew in Estimate How Much it take processing Humanitarian & Compassionate Case For Afghan Family in Islamabad Office & After it's sent to Canada ? Total Duration ( 6 Years , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 or 10+ )
Thanks.

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
Hi all,

As some of you might know already that Afghans in Afghanistan just recently had the opportunity to get digital passports.... So my husband also got a digital passport.... The problem is his full name has too many letters and they had to edit his middle name.... So his middle name is now missing a letter.

My question is when the visa office asks for his passport should he send the new passport with the edited name or his old hand written passport that has his full name spelled correctly??

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Kat*waitingpatiently said:
Hi all,

As some of you might know already that Afghans in Afghanistan just recently had the opportunity to get digital passports.... So my husband also got a digital passport.... The problem is his full name has too many letters and they had to edit his middle name.... So his middle name is now missing a letter.

My question is when the visa office asks for his passport should he send the new passport with the edited name or his old hand written passport that has his full name spelled correctly??
The PAssport which is matching with application fully Puncuated should be sent to Embassy or a New one should be made. because Canada embassy is so much sensative even with one WORD like A , B , C ... Missing or Not being in NAme they would send you back the application & ask you to fix the problem.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Kat*waitingpatiently said:
Hi all,

You should be fine attach the old one with it and write a letter explaning it

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
[size=10pt][size=10pt]TO ALL MEMBER ( SADAF & MAZAR SPONSER )
Does Any One Knew in Estimate How Much it take processing Humanitarian & Compassionate Case For Afghan Family in Islamabad Office & After it's sent to Canada ? Total Duration ( 6 Years , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 or 10+ )
Thanks.
[/size][/size]